Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Shea Eden

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 4:54pm
The stewards must wonder why they even bother, I know I would Angry
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Venus View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Venus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

The stewards must wonder why they even bother, I know I would Angry

Did I read correctly that the stewards didn’t swab the discharge on the horse’s nose? So he claimed the tube/drench was for the other horse? If so, the stewards only have themselves to blame for this one not sticking... again!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 9:18pm
Far out !!    Need new stewards.   Honest people must get fed up with stewards stuffing up. 
animals before people.
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 6:50am
Keystone Cops, Marx Bros, Abbott and Costello........all pale in comparison to RVL and the stewards down there in Danistan......it's laugh a minute stuff.
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2021 at 6:49pm

Racing Victoria Stewards Report - Shea Eden - 7th December 2021

Stewards have concluded their inquiry into the circumstances surrounding licensed trainer Shea Eden believing he and his wife owned 50% of Bless Her between circa 21 November 2018 and circa 14 April 2021 when Mr Eden was the trainer of the mare, and in accordance with an alleged verbal agreement between Mr Eden and an owner of Bless Her. That owner disputed Mr Edens ownership claim and the parties resolved their dispute privately on 14 April 2021, with Mr Eden making no further claim as to the ownership of Bless Her from that date.

Mr Eden was found guilty of a charge of AR 227(a). The particulars of the charge can be summarised as follows:

Even though Mr Eden believed that he (or he and his wife) owned 50% of Bless Her from circa 21 November 2018 to circa 14 April 2021, he never sought to register that interest and/or declare that interest with Racing Australia or Racing Victoria during that period. 

Mr Edens failure to act, as described above, constituted conduct and/or negligence which could have led to a breach of the Rules of Racing, including AR 38(1) [now deleted], AR 60(1)(a), AR 62(1), AR 103(4)(c)(i) [now deleted] and AR 228(a).

Taking into account the particular circumstances of the case and Mr Edens personal circumstances the Stewards determined to issue Mr Eden with a $4000 fine.

Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing
monty1 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote monty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2021 at 8:54pm
It’s always the same characters!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234