Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Lloyd Williams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

THE END.

You think ? I rate that a $31 chance, they shall return !
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 6:33pm

Xavier :-      Can't be more clear than that.   THE END.

I won’t hold my breath
Karl and Susan Kennedy are my heroes
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Xavier Xavier wrote:

Xavier :-      Can't be more clear than that.   THE END.

I won’t hold my breath

LOL   It's called fixed delusions..    and with energy prices as they are, ECT treatment is limited.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 11:30pm

Why doesn’t Nick have a trainers license?

Why doesnt Nick lash out and get a decent hair cut ?? Wink
animals before people.
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 8:31am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Why doesn’t Nick have a trainers license?

Why doesnt Nick lash out and get a decent hair cut ?? Wink

What’s wrong with his hair?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 5:43pm
Congratulation Ladies ...     You have put the silly concerns to bed and now we are on fashion.      His hair is wonderful ...     just having any is wonderful.        . Your too fussy AA. but I'd invest in a wig for you.
Smoke and Mirrors View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smoke and Mirrors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 5:49pm
POT kettle?
"Go Hard or Go Home”
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 11:01am
Ahhh, now we are giving Lloyd a break at last Thumbs UpLOL
animals before people.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 11:05am
Everyone's happy, the stewards have been around to the complex, had a cup of tea, and are not concerned by the set-up.
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 5:24pm
Sherlock Holmes has been transferred to Eric Musgrove
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 5:39pm
Has a nice 3YO with J. O'Brien called Latrobe. Wonder if he brings it down here for the Spring after the Irish Derby? Anyone heard anything?
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 5:50pm
If he manages to fluke the Derby he would not come down I wouldn't think.

At this stage I have him a nice chance in the Derby. He is currently $17 and with Masar not running I like him. 
reductio ad absurdum
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Shawy38 Shawy38 wrote:

Sherlock Holmes has been transferred to Eric Musgrove

How did you discover that?

300x300 Consulting detective with pipe and magnifying glass [silhouette
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 6:19pm
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 4:31am
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

At this stage I have him a nice chance in the Derby. He is currently $17 and with Masar not running I like him. 

Throws a spanner in the Melbourne Cup works 😆
reductio ad absurdum
Mug-Punter View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mug-Punter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 3:31pm

Throws a spanner in the Melbourne Cup works 😆

Been watching this fella for awhile now. IF (and big if now) what weight would he get compared to Rekindling???
The Mugg
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 3:46pm
Youd have to think he would get less weight than this seasons Victoria and Australian Derbys.
reductio ad absurdum
Jamal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 1:28am
Australian racing is only good up to 1400m in terms of world standards when it comes to depth/quality in numbers
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 3:29am
There is absolutely no way ANY horse will get TOO much weight in a Melbourne Cup these days, Carpenter will not allow it.

reductio ad absurdum
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 8:21am
Lloyd playing the game already.
Jamal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 11:54am
Rekindling carried 51.5kg last year. This year he may get somethin in the range of 55kg - 56kg which is still a winnable weight to carry.
Australian racing is only good up to 1400m in terms of world standards when it comes to depth/quality in numbers
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2019 at 11:11am
David Hayes is set to end a 22-year-long drought of sorts at Bendigo on Saturday.

In a combination of some of racing's famous silks and one of the sport's most famous names, the Lindsay Park-trained King Princess debuts in the $250,000 VOBIS Gold Rush (1000m).

The 2YO filly is raced by Saskia Williams, wife of multiple Melbourne Cup-winning owner Nick, and Sue Gudinski, wife of famed music promoter Michael.

Hayes explained on RSN 927 that it is not his first time training one in the famous silks synonymous with record Cup-winning owner Lloyd Williams - the navy blue with white armbands/cap.

"The last time I had one in those colours it was called Coachwood," Hayes recalled.

"I had hair, and it was black! So it was a long time ago, before I went to Hong Kong.

"It's a real thrill to have one in the colours.

"She's by Reset - the further she goes, the better she'll be.

"But her trials have been very good.

"To run in this fantastic race for $250,000, we couldn't resist.

"If she doesn't win on Saturday, she'll be winning soon."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213