Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Jarryd Hayne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2023 at 1:09pm
On the news I saw,  they said he wanted to relocate his family and be with them until they settled in ?  To me, that smacks of softly softly.  You dont see bikies being allowed home to relocate their families .
animals before people.
Plastic letters View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plastic letters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2023 at 9:50pm
It’s quite common place to give bail like this.
It’s Just that we all hate Hayne so it’s annoying  
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2023 at 11:52pm
What do ya reckon the wife sees in him, PL ?
animals before people.
Plastic letters View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plastic letters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2023 at 11:54pm
Probably knows him better than we do I suspect 
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 2:07pm

Jarryd Hayne locked up ahead of sentencing for raping woman after bid for freedom fails

Jarryd Hayne has been taken to jail after a bid to remain on bail before his sentencing for rape was denied.
The 35-year-old disgraced former NRL star hugged his crying wife before he was taken into custody by court sheriffs today when Crown prosecutors succeeded in having his bail revoked in the NSW Supreme Court.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 5:49pm
reductio ad absurdum
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 6:30pm
 did someone remove my post?

Confused
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 6:37pm
Didnt see a recent one of yours JJ  ??
Geez I heard them say he has 3 kids with his wife ?  Have they all been born since his "incident " happened ?
animals before people.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2023 at 6:55pm
At least two it would appear. 

ps for those who might have forgotten: "In 2015, Hayne was accused of sexual assault in America by a woman known only by the initials JV. The woman claimed she was a virgin and heavily intoxicated when she met Hayne at a San Jose bar with friends in 2015 while he was playing in the NFL. The woman alleged that Hayne went back to her apartment where he sexually assaulted her.  The woman filed a civil lawsuit against Hayne in December 2017.  On 31 August 2019 Hayne settled the suit, paying almost $100,000 to the alleged victim.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 3:20pm
Sentenced to 4 years 9 months.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 4:57pm
 actually only three years, since they back-dated it...and he could be released in two, on parole.

Now to convict Lehrmann, then some justice will be seen to be done.  

Yin Yang
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 5:06pm
 the stigma will last for life...

Arrogance is a curse...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718