Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.
Punters, click here for everything about betting: Villagebet - Community of punters.

FYI Donating to Charities

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 1:34pm
Don’t bother Whale,
We all know it’s a fantasy that someone as dysfunctional as the Doc could
a) ever be elected to a position in a community club.
b) that he could work harmoniously with others.

Calling him out,just encourages him to throw the pink crayons all over the place
Again.....

It’s telling that he gains so much satisfaction pumping up his own tyres on an anonymous forum..
#Sad
Sponsored Links

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Don’t bother Whale,

Calling him out,just encourages him to throw the pink crayons all over the place
Again.....

It’s telling that he gains so much satisfaction pumping up his own tyres on an anonymous forum..
#Sad

Now now Rusty = Your stealing my thunder .

It was Whale , years ago I nick name "Retread"

Goes bald quicker and is full of hot air.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Don’t bother Whale,

Again.....

#Sad

Now now Rusty = Your stealing my thunder .

It was Whale , years ago I nick name "Retread"

Goes bald quicker and is full of hot air.

Image result for yapping little dog
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

[QUOTE=Whale]

Whale, if you had done any kind of work, you would know that it is crucial to know what your operational costs are in real terms. It is even more important in a community club, particularly if you are relying on donations and sponsorship and applying for government grants. I have personally been a part of committees that have been able to submit quality submissions for that kind of funding, and successfully raised in excess of $1 million for facility improvements in my community - you don't get that kind of money by selling tickets in the chook raffle, you need to know what your volunteers are worth.

PS: Handing out flyers at the train station for the local strip joint on the promise of a freebie peep show is NOT charity, even if you are wearing your red T-shirt.

C rap, pathetic "justification " for your unbelievably, vainglorious, crass billing hours  of your time LOL.The only person I have ever heard of doing that Embarrassed

I'm positive that you don't mix in very rarified, aspirational or successful circles, so I'm far from surprised - leave it to those who understand this stuff Whale. Big smile

btw, one of my committee members actually did the rough calculations at one time, as we were putting together a proposal for funding, and trying to impress upon the local parasitic ALP State Member, just what value community clubs provided. 

We were successful, and as I said previously, we were able to vindicate some massive grants from the government to benefit the local community - the benefit of being able to identify people with relevant skills and coordinating them as a team!Thumbs Up

Anyway, I hope we didn't interrupt your chook raffle ... or were you just "feeding the chooks" again! Embarrassed ... no matter, just stick with your skill set Whale!Clap
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 5:25pm

Don’t bother Whale,

Again.....

#Sad

Of course, I was always happy to acquiesce, but I sometimes despaired at the fact that I was approached relentlessly to fulfill those positions, knowing that I would not do a half-assed job! - oh well, I had to accept ... the success of the clubs were in peril otherwise!Smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 5:48pm
^^^^^^ Fantasist

#Sad
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 7:28pm
[

I'm positive that you don't mix in very rarified, aspirational or successful circles, so I'm far from surprised - leave it to those who understand this stuff Whale. Big smile

btw, one of my committee members actually did the rough calculations at one time, as we were putting together a proposal for funding, and trying to impress upon the local parasitic ALP State Member, just what value community clubs provided. 

We were successful, and as I said previously, we were able to vindicate some massive grants from the government to benefit the local community - the benefit of being able to identify people with relevant skills and coordinating them as a team!Thumbs Up

Anyway, I hope we didn't interrupt your chook raffle ... or were you just "feeding the chooks" again! Embarrassed ... no matter, just stick with your skill set Whale!Clap
[/QUOTE]

Oh my does this sick egomaniac ever shut up ?  Okay Doc we all admire you and bow at your feet.You deserve Australian Of The Year, not only this year but in perpetuity Clap
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 7:42pm
You're not even good at compliments! ... that was just creepy!!!Sick
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 7:50am

can't even take a humiliating slap down like a man, always has to have the last word with a ridiculous response, just cannot help himself Confused
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 8:36am
My OH says he won me at a chook raffle.  They ran out of chooks so he got this old boiler .
animals before people.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 9:33am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

My OH says he won me at a chook raffle.  They ran out of chooks so he got this old boiler .

Good to know that you’re loved AA!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 10:04am
Too right E&E  Thumbs Up  Especially as he could have had a $25 shopping voucher but he chose me instead Wink
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

can't even take a humiliating slap down like a man, always has to have the last word with a ridiculous response, just cannot help himself Confused

If you were capable of delivering anything more than nonsense, I'm sure I would be in tears ... Broken Heart 
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Too right E&E  Thumbs Up  Especially as he could have had a $25 shopping voucher but he chose me instead Wink

LOLLOLLOL
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic