Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Jokes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 59>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xolento Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2008 at 9:08pm

Jack decided to go skiing with his buddy, Bob. So they loaded up Jack's minivan and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. So they pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.

"I realise its terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I'm recently widowed," she explained. "I'm afraid the neighbours will talk if I let you stay in my house."

"Don't worry," Jack said. "We'll be happy to sleep in the barn. And if the weather breaks, we'll be gone at first light." The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night. Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way. They enjoyed a great weekend of skiing.

But about nine months later, Jack got an unexpected letter from an attorney. It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow he had met on the ski weekend.

He dropped in on his friend Bob and asked, "Bob, do you remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our ski holiday up north about 9 months ago?" "Yes, I do." said Bob.

"Did you, er, happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit?" "Well, um, yes!," Bob said, a little embarrassed about being found out, "I have to admit that I did."

"And did you happen to give her my name instead of telling her your name?" Bob's face turned beet red and he said, "Yeah, look, I'm sorry, buddy. I'm afraid I did." "Why do you ask?"

"She just died and left me everything."

Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2008 at 3:17am
This guy goes to the doctor complaining of a sore hip and so he is ordered to strip down to the buff.

The doctor steps back to check the hip for swelling and is distracted, 'How come you've got brown balls?'

The guy says, 'I came about my hip'.

'Okay', the doc says, 'I want you to get your wife to... I can't believe you have brown balls. I brought you into the world, your mother's white, so is your father... How on earth could you have brown balls?'

'It's my hip, doc, my hip'.

'Oh, okay, get your wife to rub this cream into your hip for fifteen minutes every morning and fifteen minutes every evening for three weeks... but I can't believe what I'm seeing here.'

So the guy goes home and gives the news to his wife: '... fifteen minutes every morning, fifteen minutes every evening... you rub it in.'

She is not impressed and fulminates, 'How am I going to find half an hour every day? I get up at six, make your breakfast, cut your lunch, drive you to the station, then it's the kids' turn. I do the shopping, and the garden, trim the hedge, get the dinner ready, clean up afterwards, do the dishes, then the vacuuming... I haven't got time to wipe my arse.'

He said, 'That's another thing I want to see you about'.

freddofrog View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddofrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2008 at 10:26pm
Ormond.

Haha, still makes me laugh.
Znatchy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Znatchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2008 at 1:20am
hey freddo,

don't come on and start bashing people.  it's not nice.
Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2008 at 2:34am
Little Sally came home from school and with a smile on her face and told her mother.
'Me and Frank Brown were playing today and he got his willy out!'

Before the mother could raise a concern, Sally went on to say, 'It reminded me of a peanut'

Relaxing with a hidden smile, Sally's Mum asked, 'Really small was it?'
'No' Sally replied 'Salty!'

Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2008 at 5:27pm
A blonde goes into the cleaners & drops off a blouse to be dry cleaned.

As she's leaving, the man behind the counter says, 'Come again.'

The blonde stops and says, 'No, its mustard this time.'
waggamick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggamick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2008 at 1:05am
A three storey Appartment block in Liverpool burns down
An aboriginal family in the ground floor unit perish.
A Kiwi family in the first floor appartment perish.
An Australian family in the top floor unit survive,

The Fire Department are accused of discrimination and racism and Phil Kopperberg is called upon to explain the Fire Brigade's situation.

Reporter: "Why is it that an aboriginal family on the first floor and a kiwi family on the second floor perished but an Australian family on the top floor survived?"
Kopperberg: "They were at work."
The Dude Abides
Xolento View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xolento Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2008 at 1:23am
Gold waggamick !
Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2008 at 4:45am
In the beginning God covered the earth with broccoli, cauliflower and spinach, with green, yellow and red vegetables of all kinds so Man and Woman would live long and healthy lives.

Then using God's bountiful gifts, Satan created Dairy Ice Cream and Magnums. And Satan said, 'You want hot fudge with that? And Man said, 'Yes!' And Woman said, 'I'll have one too with chocolate chips'. And lo they gained 10 pounds.

And God created the healthy yoghurt that woman might keep the figure that man found so fair.

And Satan brought forth white flour from the wheat and sugar from the cane and combined them. And Woman went from size 12 to size 14.

So God said, 'Try my fresh green salad'. And Satan presented Blue Cheese dressing and garlic croutons on the side. And Man and Woman unfastened their belts following the repast.

God then said 'I have sent you healthy vegetables and olive oil in which to cook them'.

And Satan brought forth deep fried coconut king prawns, butter-dipped lobster chunks and chicken fried steak, so big it needed its own platter, and Man's cholesterol went through the roof.

Then God brought forth the potato; naturally low in fat and brimming with potassium and good nutrition.

Then Satan peeled off the healthy skin and sliced the starchy centre into chips and deep-fried them in animal fats adding copious quantities of salt. And Man put on more pounds. God then brought forth running shoes so that his Children might lose those extra pounds.

And Satan came forth with a cable TV with remote control so Man would not have to toil changing the channels. And Man and Woman laughed and cried before the flickering light and started wearing stretch jogging suits.

Then God gave lean beef so that Man might consume fewer calories and still satisfy his appetite.

And Satan created McDonalds and the $1 double cheeseburger. Then Satan said 'You want fries with that?' and Man replied, 'Yes, and super size 'em'. And Satan said, 'It is good.' And Man and Woman went into cardiac arrest.

God sighed ......... and created quadruple by-pass surgery.

And then ............ Satan chuckled and created the Health Service Executive .

THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITION

After an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the final word on nutrition and health.:

1.     Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
2.   Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
3.   Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
4.   Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
5.   Germans drink beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
6.    The French eat foie-gras, full fat cheese and drink red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

Maximillions View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maximillions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2008 at 5:27am
Thank the F$#K I speak aussie
Forget the odds.....You are Unstoppable !
Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2008 at 6:02am
ITS A MAN'S WORLD...............

-Your last name stays put.

-The garage is all yours.

-Wedding plans take care of themselves.

-Chocolate is just another snack.

-You can never be pregnant.

-Car mechanics tell you the truth.

-The world is your urinal.

-You never have to drive to another petrol station restroom because this one is just too icky.

-You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

-Same work, more pay.

-Wrinkles add character.

-People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.

-New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.

-One mood all the time.

-Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

-You know stuff about tanks and engines.

-A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.

-You can open all your own jars.

-You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

-Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.

-Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.

-You never have strap problems in public.

-You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.

-Everything on your face stays its original colour.

-The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.

-You only have to shave your face and neck.

-You can play with toys all your life.

-One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one colour for all seasons.

-You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.

-You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife.

-You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache.

-You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 6:40am
A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other of the afterlife
Their biggest fear was that there was no afterlife.

After a long life, the husband was the first to go, and true to his word he made contact, 'Mary. Mary.'

'Is that you, Fred? '

'Yes, I've come back like we agreed.'

'What's it like?'

'Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex, I have breakfast, off to the golf course, I have sex, I bathe in the sun, and then I have sex
twice. I have lunch, another romp around the golf course, then sex pretty much all afternoon. After supper, golf course again. Then have
sex until late at night. The next day it starts again. '

'Oh, Fred you surely must be in heaven.'

'Not exactly, I'm a rabbit in Mildura.'

Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2008 at 6:25am
Pat and Mick couldn't believe their luck when they went for a job and noticed the sign outside which read :"ONLY IRISHMEN EMPLOYED HERE".
Pat said: "I will go in first to apply".
Inside the foreman said:" What's your name?"
He replied :" PAT"
"Bad luck",said the foreman. "If you were a real Irishman you would have said: PatRICK !" Pat was despondent ,and went out and told Mick what happened. So Mick went in and the foreman said to him:"What's your name ?"
He replied: " MickRICK !"     

Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2008 at 6:39pm
An old biker on a summer ride in the country walks into a tavern and sees a sign hanging over the bar which reads

CHEESEBURGER     $1.50
CHICKEN SANDWICH    $2.50
HAND JOB     $200

Checking his wallet for the necessary payment, he walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender serving drinks to a meager looking group of farmers.

"Yes?" she inquires with a knowing smile, "Can I help you?"
"I was wondering" whispers the old biker, "are you the young lady who
gives the hand-jobs?"
"Yes" she purrs, "I am".
The old biker replies, "Well wash your hands, I want a cheeseburger".

KangaMick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KangaMick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2008 at 6:52pm
brilliant one
2007 JASBTC Champion,2008 JASBTC Runner-Up. NSW Surge-Aussie LFL Champions 2013/14
Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 5:28am
Guy calls a buddy, who is a horse rancher, and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse.
The horse rancher asks "How will I recognize him?"
That's easy, he's a midget with a speech impediment."
The midget goes there, and the rancher asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse.
"A female horth."
He shows him a prized filly.
"Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeth"?
The rancher picks up the midget and he gives the horse's eyes the once over.
"Nith eyeth, can I thee her earzth"?
He picks the little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears.
"Nith earzth, can I see her mouf"?
the rancher is gettin' pretty ticked off by this point, but he picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth.
"Nice mouf, can I see her twat"?
Totally mad as fire at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and rams the midget's head as far as he can up the horse's twat, pulls him out and slams him on the ground.
The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing.

"Perhapth I should rephrase that; Can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit"?

Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 4:34pm
A very loud, unattractive, hard-faced woman walks into Kmart with her two kids in tow, screaming obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.
The door greeter says, 'Good morning and welcome to Kmart, nice children you've got there. Are they twins?'
The fat ugly woman stops screaming long enough to snarl: 'Of course they bloody aren't! The oldest is nine and the youngest is seven. Why the hell would you think they're twins?..... Do you really think they look alike, you d!ckhead?'
'Absolutely not,' replies the greeter, 'I just can't believe anyone would shag you twice!'

Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 5:28pm
An American businessman was in Japan.

He hired a local hooker and was going at it all night with her.

She kept screaming "Fujifoo, Fugifoo!!!", which the guy took to mean pleasurable..

The next day, he was golfing with his Japanese counterparts and he got a hole-in-one. Wanting to impress the clients, he said "Fujifoo".

The Japanese clients looked confused and said "What do you mean, wrong hole."
Jolls View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 1:30am
When you have an I Hate My Job day,
[Even if retired you sometimes have those days]

Try this:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson

Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favori te chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins

Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested
and then sanitized . '

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, 'I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.'

HAVE A NICE DAY; AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE ASS THAN YOURS!
Season 2012 = 102 Years since Collingwood has beaten Carlton in a Grand Final.
Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 5:59pm
It was the mailman's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighborhood.

When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope.

At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars.

The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures.

At the fourth house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful woman in a revealing negligee.

She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door, and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced.

When he had had enough they went downstairs, where she fixed him a giant breakfast, eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles, and fresh squeezed orange juice.

When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee.

As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge. "All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what's the dollar for?"

"Well," she said, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you."

He said, "F..k him, give him a dollar."

The lady then said, "The breakfast was my idea."

Relampago View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relampago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 7:37pm
How many posties want that round!!LOL
Daintree Duke Fan Club President!!! RIP!!!

Melbourne Autumn Tipping Champion 2009!
Melbourne Spring Tipping Champion 2009!
Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2008 at 4:50pm
A young teenaged girl was a prostitute and, for obvious reasons, kept it a secret from her grandma. One day, the police raided a brothel and arrested a group of prostitutes, including the young girl. The prostitutes were instructed to line up in a straight line on the sidewalk. Well, who should be walking in the neighborhood, but little old Grandma. The young girl was frantic. Sure enough, Grandma noticed her young granddaughter and asked curiously, "What are you lining up for, dear?" Not willing to let grandma in on her little secret, the young girl told her that some people were passing out free oranges and that she was lining up for some.

"Mmm, sounds lovely," said Grandma. "I think I'll have some myself," she continued as she made her way to the back of the line. A police officer made his way down the line, questioning all of the prostitutes. When he got to Grandma, at the end of the line, he was bewildered. "But you're so old... how do you do it?" Grandma replied, "Oh, it's quite easy, sonny... I just remove my dentures and suck 'em dry!"

Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2008 at 6:36am
Two tigers are walking single file along a narrow jungle path when the tiger in back takes off and disappears for a few minutes.
Shortly after the other tiger returns to his place behind the lead tiger, the lead tiger feels what appears to be the trailing tiger's tongue applied just below his tail. Although he disapproves of this, he doesn't say anything because he doesn't want to start any trouble.
Shortly, the lead tiger feels the same sensation and, being thoroughly disgusted, decides to confront this butt-licker.
He turns around and says to the other tiger, "Hey! Did you just lick me twice in the butt?"
The rear tiger replies, "Yeah, and I'm very sorry about it. The trouble is, I just ate a lawyer and I was just trying to get the taste out of my mouth."

Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 3:40am
Three older ladies were discussing the problems of getting older. One said, 'Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand, in front of the refrigerator, and can't remember whether I need to put it away, or start making a sandwich' .
The second lady chimed in, 'Yes, sometimes I find myself standing on the stairs and can't remember whether I was on my way up or on my way down.'
The third one responded, 'Well, I am glad I don't have that problem; knock on wood, 'as she rapped her knuckles on the table. She looked up and said, 'That must be the door, I'll get it!' 

Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2008 at 5:41pm
There were these 3 criminals who had just robbed a bank in Egypt. They were caught, convicted, and sentenced to exile in the Sahara Desert and they could each take only one thing. When they met in the desert they each were telling what they had brought.

“I brought a loaf of bread, so when I get hungry, I’ll have something to eat,” said the first criminal.

“I brought a water skin, so that when I get thirsty, I’ll have something to drink,” said the second.

“I brought a car door, so that when it gets hot I can roll down the window.”

waggamick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggamick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 11:08pm
INEXPERIENCED CURRY TASTER

Named FRANK, who was
visiting India from the U.S.
"Recently I was honored to be selected
as a judge at a curry cook-off.
The original person called in sick at the last moment and I happened to
be standing there at the judge's table asking directions to the beer
wagon when the call came. I was assured by the other two judges (couple of local Indians) that the curry wouldn't be all that spicy, and besides, they
told me I could have free beer during the tasting, so I accepted. Here are
the scorecards from the event:
FRANK: Holy sh*t, what the hell is this stuff? You could remove dried
paint from your driveway. Took me two beers to put the flames out. I hope
that's the worst one. These people are crazy.
seriously.
FRANK: Keep this out of reach of children! I'm not sure what I am
supposed to taste besides pain. I had to wave off two people who wanted to
give me the Heimlich manoeuvre. They had to rush in more beer when
they saw the look on my face.

Curry # 3: Farouk's Famous Burn down the Barn curry

JUDGE ONE: Excellent firehouse curry! Great kick. Needs more beans.
JUDGE TWO: A beanless curry, a bit salty, good use of red peppers.
FRANK: Call Colesburg, I've located a uranium spill. My nose feels
like I have been snorting Drano. Everyone knows the routine by now;
get me more beer before I ignite. Barmaid pounded me on the back; now
my backbone is in the front part of my chest. I'm getting sh*t-faced from all the beer.

JUDGE ONE: Black bean curry with almost no spice. Disappointing.
JUDGE TWO: Hint of lime in the black beans. Good side dish for fish
or other >mild foods, not much of a curry.
FRANK: I felt something scraping across my tongue, but was unable to
taste it, is it possible to burn-out taste buds? Savathree, the bar maid,
was standing behind me with fresh refills; that 300 lb. bitch is
starting to look HOT, just like this nuclear waste I'm eating. Is
curry an aphrodisiac?

JUDGE TWO: Curry using shredded beef; could use more tomato. Must
admit the cayenne peppers make a strong statement.
FRANK: My ears are ringing, sweat is pouring off my forehead and I
can no longer focus my eyes. I farted and four people behind me
needed paramedics. The contestant seemed offended when I told her that her curry had given me brain damage. Savathree saved my tongue from bleeding by pouring beer directly on it from a pitcher. I wonder if I'm burning my lips off? It really pisses me off that the other judges asked me to stop
screaming. Screw them!

JUDGE ONE: Thin yet bold vegetarian variety curry. Good balance of
spice and peppers.
JUDGE TWO: The best yet. Aggressive use of peppers, onions, and
garlic. Superb.
FRANK: My intestines are now a straight pipe filled with gaseous,
sulfuric flames. I sh*t myself when I farted and I'm worried it will eat
through the chair. No one seems inclined to stand behind me except that sl*t
Savathree,she must be kinkier than I thought. Can't feel my lips anymore. I
need to wipe my ass with a snow cone!

JUDGE ONE: A mediocre curry with too much reliance on canned peppers.
JUDGE TWO: Ho Hum, tastes as if the chef literally threw in a can of
curry peppers at the last moment. I should note that I am worried about
Judge Number 3. He appears to be in a bit of distress as he is
ursing uncontrollably.

FRANK: You could put a grenade in my mouth, pull the pin, and I
wouldn't feel a F@cking thing. I've lost the sight in one eye, and
the world sounds like it is made of rushing water. My shirt is covered with curry which slid unnoticed out of my mouth. My pants are full of lava-like sh*t to match my damn shirt. At least during the autopsy they'll know what killed me. I've decided to stop breathing, it's too painful. F@ck it, I'm not
getting any oxygen anyway. If I need air, I'll just suck it in
through the 4 inch hole in my stomach.

Curry # 8: Hansraj's Mount Saint Curry

JUDGE ONE: A perfect ending, this is a nice blend curry, safe for
all, not too bold but spicy enough to declare its existence.
JUDGE TWO: This final entry is a good, balanced curry, neither mild
nor hot.

Sorry to see that most of it was lost when Judge Number 3 passed out,
fell over and pulled the curry pot down on top of himself. Not sure if
he's going to make it. Poor Yank, wonder how he'd have reacted to a really hot curry?

FRANK: -------------- (editor's note: Judge #3 was unable to report)
The Dude Abides
waggamick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggamick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 11:29pm
Adopt a Terrorist

A lady Canadian libertarian wrote a lot of letters to the government, complaining about
the treatment of captive insurgents (terrorists) being held in Afghanistan National
Correctional System facilities. She received back the following reply:

National Defence Headquarters
MGen George R. Pearkes Bldg, 15 NT
101 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa , ON K1A 0K2 Canada

Dear Concerned Citizen,

Thank you for your recent letter expressing your profound concern
of treatment of the Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists captured by
Canadian Forces who were subsequently transferred to the Afghanistan
Government and are currently being held by Afghan officials in
Afghanistan National Correctional System facilities.

Our administration takes these matters seriously and your opinions
were heard loud and clear here in Ottawa. You will be pleased to
learn, thanks to the concerns of citizens like yourself; we are
creating a new department here at the Department of National Defense,
to be called 'Liberals Accept Responsibility for Killers' program, or
L.A.R.K. for short.

In accordance with the guidelines of this new program, we have
decided to divert one terrorist and place him in your personal care.
Your personal detainee has been selected and is scheduled for
transportation under heavily armed guard to your residence in Toronto
next Monday. Ali Mohammed Ahmed bin Mahmud (you can just call him
Ahmed) is to be cared for pursuant to the standards you personally
demanded in your letter of complaint. It will likely be necessary for
you to hire some assistant caretakers.. We will conduct weekly
inspections to ensure that your standards of care for Ahmed are
commensurate with those you so strongly recommend in your letter.

Although Ahmed is a sociopath and extremely violent, we hope that
your sensitivity to what you described as his 'attitudinal problem'
will help him overcome these character flaws. Perhaps you are correct
in describing these problems as mere cultural differences. We
understand that you plan to offer counseling and home schooling.

Your adopted terrorist is extremely proficient in hand-to-hand
combat and can extinguish human life with such simple items as a
pencil or nail clippers. We advise that you do not ask him to
demonstrate these skills at your next yoga group. He is also expert at
making a wide variety of explosive devices from common household
products, so you may wish to keep those items locked up, unless (in
your opinion) this might offend him.

Ahmed will not wish to interact with you or your daughters (except
sexually) since he views females as a subhuman form of property. This
is a particularly sensitive subject for him and he has been known to
show violent tendencies around women who fail to comply with the new
dress code that he will recommend as more appropriate attire. I'm sure
you will come to enjoy the anonymity offered by the burka over time.
Just remember that it is all part of 'respecting his culture and
religious beliefs' as described in your letter.

Thanks again for your concern. We truly appreciate it when folks
like you keep us informed of the proper way to do our job and care for
our fellow man. You take good care of Ahmed and remember, we'll be
watching. Good luck and God bless you.

Cordially,
Gordon O'Connor
Minister of National Defence
The Dude Abides
waggamick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggamick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 11:39pm
A True Male

A typical bloke, having split from his latest girlfriend, decided
to take a holiday .

He booked himself on a cruise and proceeded to have the
time of his life.

That is, until the ship sank!

He found himself on an island with no other people, no supplies,
nothing, only bananas and coconuts.

After about four months, he is lying on the beach one day when the
most gorgeous woman he has ever seen rows up to the shore.

In disbelief, he asks, 'Where did you come from? How did you get here?'

She replies, 'I rowed from the other side of the island.
I landed here when my cruise ship sank.'

'Amazing,' he notes.
'You were really lucky to have a row boat wash up with you.'

'Oh, this thing?' explains the woman. 'I made the boat out of raw
materials I found on the island. The oars were whittled from gum
tree branches.

I wove the bottom from palm branches, and the sides and stern came
from a Eucalyptus tree.'

'But, where did you get the tools?'

'Oh, that was no problem,' replied the woman. 'On the south side
of the Island, a very unusual stratum of alluvial rock is exposed.
I found if I fired it to a certain temperature in my kiln, it melted into
ductile iron. I used that for tools and used the tools to make the hardware.'

The guy is stunned.

'Let's row over to my place,' she says.

After a few minutes of rowing, she docks the boat at a small wharf.
As the man looks to shore, he nearly falls off the boat. Before him is
stone walk leading to an exquisite bungalow painted in blue and white.

While the woman ties up the rowboat with an expertly woven hemp
rope, the man can only stare ahead, dumb struck. As they walk into the
house, she says casually, 'It's not much but I call it home.
Sit down, please. Would you like a drink?'

'No! No thank you,' he blurts out, still dazed.
'I can't take another drop of coconut juice.'

'It's not coconut juice,' winks the woman. 'I have a still.
How would you like a Pina Colada?'

Trying to hide his continued amazement, the man accepts, and they
sit down on her couch to talk. After they have exchanged their stories, the
woman announces, 'I'm going to slip into something more comfortable.

Would you like to take a shower and shave? There is a razor upstairs in the
bathroom cabinet.'

No longer questioning anything, the man goes into the bathroom.
There, in the cabinet, a razor made from a piece of tortoise bone.

Two shells honed to a hollow ground edge are fastened on to its end inside
a swivel mechanism.

'This woman is amazing,' he muses. 'What next?'

When he returns, she greets him wearing nothing but vines,
strategically positioned, and smelling faintly of gardenias.
She beckons for him to sit down next to her.

'Tell me,' she begins suggestively, slithering closer to him,
'We've been out here for many months. You've been lonely.
There's something I'm sure you really feel like doing right now,
something you've been longing for?'

She stares into his eyes...

He swallows excitedly and tears start to form in his eyes.....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

'F*****G Hell, don't tell me you've got Sky?'

The Dude Abides
Maximillions View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maximillions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2008 at 4:54pm
A major International company was looking to hire someone for an important position, they interviewed dozens of applicants and narrowed their search down to three people from different parts of the world. In an attempt to pick one of them, they decided to give them all the same question to answer within 24 hours, and the one with the best answer would get the job.

The question was:
                                A man and a woman are in bed, nude. The
                                woman is lying on her side with her back
                                facing the man, and the man is lying on his
                                side facing the woman's back. What is the
                                man's name?

After the 24 hours was up, the three were
                                brought in to give their answers.

The first, from Canada, says
                                'My answer is, there IS no answer.'

The second, from New Zealand, says
                                'My answer is that there is no way to
                                determine the answer with the information
                                we were given.'

The third one, from Australia, says
                                'I'm not exactly sure, but I have it
                                narrowed down to two names.
                                It's either, Willie Turner or Willie
                                Naylor.'

The Australian got the job...

Forget the odds.....You are Unstoppable !
Ormond View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ormond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2008 at 1:32am
The Dead Horse and Vet School

First-year students at the UC Davis Equine Vet school were receiving their first anatomy class, with a real dead horse.

They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet. The professor started the class by telling them, 'In Veterinary Medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor: The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal body.' For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the dead horse, withdrew it and stuck his finger in his mouth.

'Go ahead and do the same thing,' he told his students. The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the anal opening of the dead horse and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, 'The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger.' 'Now learn to pay attention. Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 59>