Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Hot As

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hot As
    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 4:55pm
Frangipani Moon 1-65 out to 2-05 and the winner in from 5-50 to 2-45........the ride was, well watch it and make your mind up....will the stipes see or is there none so blind......let's see
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 6:12pm
Fm was way under the odds at 1.65. The winner mapped to get an easy lead and the punters saw it that way.  don't think anything sinister there
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

Fm was way under the odds at 1.65. The winner mapped to get an easy lead and the punters saw it that way.  don't think anything sinister there

Then you've never ridden in a race. I could add to that, but wont......suffice to say if I trained the fav I'd be asking why the jock didn't get on his bike before the corner, it is Ippie after all......
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 8:44am
Stewards asked questions......oh hang on, noted the explanation ......oh good......nothing to see here, move on......it's QLD so I will.
 Post Reply Post Reply