Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

One Hit Seat Warmers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One Hit Seat Warmers
    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 4:08am
Couldn't be more correct with "Climate Emergency Zali" ... 

Claims that she can't afford Solar Panels or an E/V - she's sucking $210k+ p.a. from the public tit, and the old man can't be much good at Marketing if he cant pull in another $100k p.a. - but insists that EVERYONE ELSE has to give everything up, hand over all their money, and PANIC!!!Cry

Says she's suffering "Mortgage Stress" ... living beyond her means it seems! 

She might need to downsize to a Million Dollar Bankstown Bungalow and a Prius (if the Government makes them cheaper!)Thumbs Up
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 10:46am
The other day I posted that I thought Ash Barty, like Sam Stozur, would be become a one grand slam winner, for which SC damned me for heaping "faint praise on a champion", which of course does not alter my belief that she will unlikely ever win another grand slam.

On a more serious vein I believe both Zali Steggall and Gladys Liu will be "one seat warmers" for next federal election.

Steggall won her seat piggy backing on an unrelenting anti Tony Abbott backlash and the support of Get Up...that will not happen next time around. Another Kerryn Phelps ..bit like Halley's Comet, if you are old enough to recall,  in 1986 did not live up to its build up, it came and went with great disappointment.

Liu for obvious reasons has no hope of been re-elected and is more than likely will be not be re-endorsed
 Post Reply Post Reply