Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Passing Through

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Passing Through
    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

It is his forum, he can allow what he wants.

Which begs the question, are mods even necessary when this is the case Confused

Bravo...ClapClapClap

There is a chain of command in most areas of life .

It is not unusual for some to think they sit at the top, when Only one has that right.
For the record , Most was later put out for discussion. the Mayor had been involved about a year previously , which was also seen by all .
If gay3 is wounded , it isn't through anything I've said as the opposite is the case. Wrong Conclusion maybe.
No one was forced to leave Or feel punished. We all make our choices.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

So can I get my name change, management? Mr Integrity

I like it...Clap
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by TJMitchell TJMitchell wrote:

Bit of a puss move going over the mods to the site owner but that's just my opinion. 

you mean you didn't know Macca is a Manx cat...?

Wink
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Bravo...ClapClapClap

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

My girlfriend claims I'm stalking her Angry

Well to be fair - she's not my girlfriend yet LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

still laughing, five minutes later...

Clap
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 2:08pm
No Bob, dont knoe Soapbox and I cant remember posting on Racehorse Talk but was invited to be a moderator there.

You doing Google searches of me Shrunk, speaking of stalking?
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

PT has gone into hiding, along with Joe, Kamala and Jen.

I suspect he might be on another forum debating with a nemesis he has on that forum.

No Bobby, I have active accounts on several forums, inc, R&S, Punters, but haven't posted on any for at least 8 years.

And don’t forget your racehorsetalk forumWink

On the Soapbox, by any chance ?
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 1:47pm
So can I get my name change, management? Mr Integrity
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Why did you initiate the subject PT ..    Lighting the fuse for someone else to throw the grenade .

LOL
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by TJMitchell TJMitchell wrote:

Bit of a puss move going over the mods to the site owner but that's just my opinion. 

ClapClapClap
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 1:18pm

My girlfriend claims I'm stalking her Angry

Well to be fair - she's not my girlfriend yet LOL

Clap
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

A few past offenders have gone ''over the mods head''.

That was what I was referring to ... I understand but feel to ignite the sad case E&E , wasn't in the best interest of anyone .
FYI..My conversations of complaint made little mention of mods.    Zero re gay3 and very little about my posts being deleted daily.

The whole thing was considered , Put into the open , is over and everyone enlightened and able to make up their own mind .

Fair justice. Very Minor wounds to anyone.

Your conversations no doubt made no mention of the constant abuse you hurl either, not that the mayor would have been able to understand much due to all the tears anyway. LOLLOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 1:17pm

Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

PT has gone into hiding, along with Joe, Kamala and Jen.

I suspect he might be on another forum debating with a nemesis he has on that forum.

No Bobby, I have active accounts on several forums, inc, R&S, Punters, but haven't posted on any for at least 8 years.

And don’t forget your racehorsetalk forumWink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 1:14pm
I have no interest in any specific case maxie, just saying that it is anyone's right to do it.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 1:11pm

That was what I was referring to ... I understand but feel to ignite the sad case E&E , wasn't in the best interest of anyone .
FYI..My conversations of complaint made little mention of mods.    Zero re gay3 and very little about my posts being deleted daily.

The whole thing was considered , Put into the open , is over and everyone enlightened and able to make up their own mind .

Fair justice. Very Minor wounds to anyone.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 12:57pm
I didn't initiate it. I had no idea of phone calls, just putting it in the context  after it was stated that if it happened it wasn't unusual and it shouldn't be.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 12:46pm
Why did you initiate the subject PT ..    Lighting the fuse for someone else to throw the grenade .

Everyone would be better served if we worked toward peace , perfect peace.

The issues were addressed .. We win some we lose some .
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 12:46pm
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 12:45pm
Exactly! If the mayor wants “the wrecking ball” on his forum leaving a trail of destruction in his wake, driving people to leave left and right as they are confronted with his usual pattern of abuse, that is his call. But that doesn’t change anything as to how said wrecking ball undermines the moderators when making unsolicited phone calls with a face full of tears, nor does it change anything about the likely mental state needed to place forum participation as such a critical life activity that a short suspension is totally unbearable. I’m sure yeh would agree.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 12:42pm
You are not the first to ask that Gay, but the fact remains.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 12:41pm

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 12:25pm

Your spot on .   I'd suggest The Mayor examined the evidence put before him and made a judgement. ( He does own the show )
It is very much important for all to accept the judges decision , especially when it has reached the High Court.
The alternative is to undermine and work to destroy the site ,   ? is that happening , .    There is evidence to say YES.

Read (You know Who's contributions) for a start. But much more serious is floating around out there.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 12:06pm
Of course. That doesn’t change anything I said. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 12:04pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 12:03pm

Yes and it’s a total slap in the face to the moderators. But apart from that, imagine having such a sad life that you can’t handle even a short suspension. It screams loser. LOLLOLLOL
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 11:58am
Well that's a concern. The thought of having a few of the nutters past & present on here standing outside my place at 2am is a touch worrying 

Brings back memories of Jack in The Shining  LOL
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 11:51am
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

as for dear old Whale...he was easy to track down. I've actually stood outside his house, using google earth. When I described the appearance of his house, he freaked out. 

I know his real name, too...you just need the odd clue, and having once been a research journalist, that's all I need...

be careful...

Yes several people have been stupid enough to inadvertently out themselves, be it by dropping little pieces of information about themselves here and there or linking their screen name to their real name elsewhere. It’s not difficult if someone is actually bothered to look for them. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 11:51am
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 11:49am

I must admit i shed a tear every time i see Whales name pop-up. 

Time to "release the beast" surely LOL 

Whale will be back when he realises that all you need to do to have a ban overturned is run behind the moderators backs to the Mayor. A couple of unsolicited phone calls should do it. If he has any questions just ask “you know who”. LOL
Hello Sunshine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 11:47am
Gas lighting, fishing , stalking, etc ....
Obsessive, with too much time on hands.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>