Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Hungary

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hungary
    Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 11:13am
As Hungary now controls most of Europe through Visegrad 4, and the European Union was recently described by Prime Minister Viktor Orban as "useful idiots", time to start a Hungarian thread.

Here is hero Admiral Miklos Horthy, visiting Poland. The Polish people had not forgotten what Admiral Horthy did for them.

Just to briefly explain what an amazing person Horthy was, he was the only world leader that never once saluted Hitler. Horthy simply refused to salute Hitler and the Nazis.

Ironically, Winston Churchill always saluted Hitler, as too the English Royals.

When Admiral Horthy sunk enemy ships in war, he always ordered his men to go save the drowning enemy.

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 11:25am
" Horthy's government was antisemitic and invoked a Numerus Clausus (quota) law of September 1920, which restricted the number of Jews who could attend university. In fact, Hungary was the first government in post-World War I Europe to issue such a restriction. Hungary allied itself with Germany and Italy In 1938 Horthy began instituting further anti-Jewish legislation. However, in 1941 and 1942 Horthy refused to succumb to Hitler, who demanded that Horthy introduce even harsher measures, such as excluding Jews from Hungary's economic realm; forcing the Jews to wear the Jewish badge (see also Badge, Jewish); constructing ghettos; and deporting Jews to concentration and extermination camps. Throughout 1943 and 1944 Horthy sought to leave his alliance with Germany.
As a result, on March 18, 1944, Hitler sent for Horthy. Hitler warned him that German troops were going to invade Hungary the very next day. Horthy immediately gave in—he accepted the installation of a pro-Nazi government with complete power to institute and carry out anti-Jewish measures, and agreed to deport the Jews. 
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 11:30am
How is the Hungarian forint going against the New Guinean kina Whale? 
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 1:28pm
There is a fundamental flaw in Redemption's crusade to convince us that Hungary is the dog's bollocks - she lives in Melbourne.

It's like a tout trying to talk you into backing horse Y when you know they have backed horse X.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 1:49pm
You will not get a response, I have asked her many times why she does not live in Hungary  with no answer
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 1:54pm
Does anyone ever respond to you Whale ? Other than me of course Smile
Refer ALP Election Promises
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Does anyone ever respond to you Whale ? Other than me of course Smile

Bitch Target GIF - Bitch Target Waterboy GIFs
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 2:06pm
Hard to believe i know - but Whale & I are good mates. Meet down the Club most afternoons for a crack at the pokies, a bet on the nags, a few beers & a couple of bags of corn chips. Have a great laugh about the days postings. I sit on a stool - he prefers a big lounge chair.
Refer ALP Election Promises
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 2:13pm
You are right, that is hard to believe. LOL
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 2:40pm
Hungary is to the world as a dag is to a sheep.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 2:54pm
I am like Whale and just dont get why R chooses, freely, to live in Melb, when she could move to paradise, Hungary.  Confused
animals before people.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

I am like Whale and just dont get why R chooses, freely, to live in Melb, when she could move to paradise, Hungary.  Confused

Thanks for the response, Thumbs Up I know you are trying to cheer me up after the mean thing oneonesit said Cry
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 3:59pm
Of course Thumbs Up  Anyway, I often respond to you, good or bad Big smile
animals before people.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 5:39pm

I will let you in on a big secret.
In 1999, a Maltese Knight privately told family, friends and I, that China is taking over Australia.
It was done in a way to not look "apparent".
It has been done slower than expected, however China will indeed own all of Australia and our Government soon.

My family and I visit Hungary 4 times a year on average, and I am personally leaving Australia to live in Hungary.
Older family members of mine require me in Australia.

It is very sad what is happening to Australia. 
It was ultimately a very short-lived occupation of Australia.
The irony is, as much as what British people disrespected Aboriginals, that is nothing compared to what China is doing, and will do.

We want Hong Kong to fight China, and for the world to see it, because China is going to run the Australian Government as a Communist Rule soon.

Australia is geographically breathtaking.
It is full of extraordinary resources and Indigenous Australians are remarkable people and to this very day, widely misunderstood.

As much as what I despise wet fishing village England, Australia would be far better off under British rule.
Our days are numbered in Australia and it is very very sad.
China has won.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 6:06pm
Confused
animals before people.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 6:33pm
Get out of Australia before it's too late.

Chinese red army soldiers marching in the street of shanghai chi
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

I will let you in on a big secret.
In 1999, a Maltese Knight privately told family, friends and I, that China is taking over Australia.
It was done in a way to not look "apparent".
It has been done slower than expected, however China will indeed own all of Australia and our Government soon.

My family and I visit Hungary 4 times a year on average, and I am personally leaving Australia to live in Hungary.
Older family members of mine require me in Australia.

Hopefully you will find a Hungarian forum to post your garbage and leave us alone Thumbs Up

Funny Cats GIF - Funny Cats Teeth GIFs
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 7:08pm
The Human Development Index (HDI) is a statistic composite index of life expectancy, education, and per capita income indicators, which are used to rank countries into four tiers of human development. A country scores a higher HDI when the lifespan is higher, the education level is higher, and the gross national income GNI (PPP) per capita is higher. It was developed by Pakistani economist Mahbub ul Haq, with help from Gustav Ranis of Yale University and Meghnad Desai of the London School of Economics, and was further used to measure a country's development by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)'s Human Development Report Office.[1][2][3]

Human Development rankings

1. Norway - 0.953

2.Switzerland - 0.944

$. Australia - 0.939

45. Hungary - 0.838 Embarrassed

Edited by horlicks - 15 Aug 2019 at 7:36pm
 Post Reply Post Reply