Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

I Am a Racist.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Am a Racist.
    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 11:26pm
kiss our farmers who export to the Middle East and kiss Muslims.

They are both barbaric parasites.
reductio ad absurdum
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 11:53pm
Me too
Refer ALP Election Promises
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 1:09am
Haha your off whale and PTs Xmas card list

I'm racist because I try to buy Australian made as much as I can
EAD
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 1:38am
Whale and pt are just in the wrong country or the wrong era.

They missed Woodstock....LOL love and peace

or The great revolution.

whale and pt are as racist as the next person, whatever that means,

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 10:02am
You are a racist primarily because of what you do and say... your attitudes, less so what you buy and sell in a global society. 

Not to say awareness of how and where you buy is not a good thing to think about. Not much negative intent in people buying foreign goods. More intent in overtly racist ''send her back'' and ''build that wall'' to keep the ''them'' out.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 11:45am
Yawns

When in doubt pull the racist card
EAD
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 11:48am
Only for racists though. Racists deep down know what they are and all the deflections and whatabouts in the world wont change it. Thumbs Up
SkyDancer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 11:57am
Trump is right🤮
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 12:13pm
New tactic recently, taking the front foot, they accuse opponents of dropping the racist accusation unjustly .

That works, it absolves racists of any racism Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

You are a racist primarily because of what you do and say... your attitudes, less so what you buy and sell in a global society. 

Not to say awareness of how and where you buy is not a good thing to think about. Not much negative intent in people buying foreign goods. More intent in overtly racist ''send her back'' and ''build that wall'' to keep the ''them'' out.

that is more to do with globalisation. And that has made some insanely rich, at the expense of many. Nothing to do with racism.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

New tactic recently, taking the front foot, they accuse opponents of dropping the racist accusation unjustly .

You didnt expect no response did you whale?

China is the first to pull the racist card. 

Is the imperialist west racist towards China? This excuse is just wearing thin. China will have to find another excuse but thankfully the world is waking to their tactics.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 12:58pm
Gina rineharrt and Andrew Forrest send their cattle to China. along with their iron ore.

I say a pox on them. I suppose that makes me a racist too, considering what china is doing to Hong Kong, for starters.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 1:05pm
Racism

Description

Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another. It may also include prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against other people because they are of a different race or ethnicity, or the belief that members of different races or ethnicities should be treated differently.Wikipedia
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

Gina rineharrt and Andrew Forrest send their cattle to China. along with their iron ore.

I say a pox on them. I suppose that makes me a racist too, considering what china is doing to Hong Kong, for starters.

Which is what, exactly? I doubt you would get any better reception protesting in Washington after you start throwing bricks and fire bombs and trash the Capitol building.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 1:11pm
"Everyone is subjected to continuous propaganda over loudspeakers installed everywhere. This is of the two main forms: (1) how they will crush the imperialists by economic means; (2) how 'great and bountiful' China was about to (become) in the next 12 years and pass the imperialists in production."

racism and globalisation rolled into one.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

So far racism is bad and anti-racism is good.

When you cant argue that anti racism from liberals is bad, you have to discredit the racism argument or project racism onto anti-racists.

Trumpism is doing it's best to turn it around that anti-racism is the thing that is bad. It isn't going so well so far, but this thread shows they haven't given up yet. Thumbs Up
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 1:40pm
Well, the tag is thrown around too often and too loosely
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 1:42pm
That is the racists first defense these days. 
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Well, the tag is thrown around too often and too loosely

Agreed, but not as often and as loosely as racists say

Ben Simmons is an example of what you refer to, total beat up IMO 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 2:17pm
Haven't followed the Ben Simmons thing after seeing the accusation at Crown last week, but note that the usual suspects, Rita Panihi, Steve Price Campbell Brown are piling on him.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 2:26pm
Simmons sisters pathetic response does nothing but cause more trouble and drag the small amount of racists out.
Her comments are pure racism

“Yet again another white man discrediting a black man’s experience. I would say walk a mile in his shoes but your teeny tiny feet wouldn’t fit into his shoes.
“I’m tired of old white Australian men saying things aren’t racist when they are. You don’t know what it feels like to be the only person to have (your) bag checked when leaving a store or being denied entry for the colour of your skin. This country needs a serious change.
“This is an amazing country and I love it here but they forget about the genocide they committed and wiped out most of the indigenous people. They think they’re the only people to live here. When in actuality our indigenous people suffer everyday from what happened.”
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 2:37pm

Haven't followed the Ben Simmons thing after seeing the accusation at Crown last week, but note that the usual suspects, Rita Panihi, Steve Price Campbell Brown are piling on him.

Even they get it right occasionally Shocked

But no doubt they are loving it and piling in with super gusto
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 2:41pm
What are the facts on Simmons?

1 Did he fail to produce ID when he was denied entry?

2 Was his white friend allowed entry without ID?

3 Or, was it a simple case of produce ID and you are in, applied equally?
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 2:44pm

Can you tell me what Price has said to be condemned as “piling in on him”
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Can you tell me what Price has said to be condemned as “piling in on him”

Moreso his sister but that led to accusations of Simmons; privilege. Not sure what that had to do with anything other than having a go at him 

But Steve Price says she’s hardly in a place to throw stones.

“That’s a little rich coming from the sister of a bloke who just signed a $200 million plus contract.

“You think that people like me and Peter Ford come from white privilege. I don’t, I come from a working-class background.

“Your brother was paid $50,000 for one week in Melbourne to promote Melbourne on Twitter.

“He’s been driving around town in an $800,000 car, and was flown by helicopter the other day to the Yarra Valley. Enough said.”

Steve Price says she can add him to her list of white men who don’t believe Australia is racist.

“Sure, there are racists in Australia… but is Australia, in my view, fundamentally racist? I don’t think it is.”

2gb.com

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 3:02pm
So Price hasn’t piled in on Simmons, just addressed his sisters moronic hypocrisy
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 3:03pm
What does the car Simmons drives or the contract he signed got to do with Price or his gripe with his sister? Why bring that up?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 3:09pm

What does the car Simmons drives or the contract he signed got to do with Price or his gripe with his sister? Why bring that up?

nothing at all but Price is a well known dope
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 3:11pm
She didn't even mention Price in her tweet, yet he rants about how much money her brother makes and the value of the car he drives. She addressed Peter Ford who called her brother a liar.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 3:23pm
She said she was  â€śtired of old white Australian men saying things aren’t racist when they are” and that “Australia was built on racism”.

Maybe Stevie recognized himself in that charge.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>