Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Trump Impeachment Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 12:07pm
Doc e, is that septic or skeptic?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 12:22pm
"septic tank"... SC extols such high morals, she simply wouldn't be able to vote for ANYONE if she was a yank ... they are all crooks!Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 12:34pm
I NOTE =   Not a soul has given one thing TRUMP has done that affects them

I REST MY CASE
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Please expand on how he is "threatening the world order" with his foreign policy or how "order is threatened" by his being isolationist on economic issues. I would have thought the opposite, myself.

Along similar lines to when a large male crocodile is removed from a river up north, the battle to be the new dominant male of the area disrupts the order of the river.

The US is the large male crocodile and the world order is the river in this analogy.   

Too much National Geographic Channel for you Afros!Wink

Should I watch more late night Sky News instead?
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 9:27am
How long will Judge Amy Berman Jackson give Roger Stone, who a jury unanimously found guilty on 7 criminal counts.?

Trump has tried to get Barr to get Stone off by changing the sentencing recommendation...corruption bigly.

The DOJ had recommended 7-9 years before Barr stepped in.

I thin Judge Amy will ignore Barr and give him about 5 years, not that it matters as Stone committed his crimes covering up for Trump's, as the court found. He has 35 years of dirt on Trump and will be pardoned very soon after, if not before the sentencing next week.

Only the best people.Thumbs Up
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 9:27am

More than 1,100 ex-Justice Department officials call for Barr’s resignation

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 9:34am
Democrats may have to impeach him to remove him Whale. He wont quit and Trump wont fire him. Barr is all that is keeping Trump out of prison.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 9:59am
What are the odds on Trump staying out of prison after he is out of the White House for the things he did while there?
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

What are the odds on Trump staying out of prison after he is out of the White House for the things he did while there?

Depends what Pedo Network is still lurking around that Trump hasnt smashed to pieces while in office.
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 10:20am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I REST MY CASE
Well to be honest, the never Trumpers and PT'S disciples have been pushed to chronic anxiety, all grasping to regain some sense of sanity, and suffering incidents of emotionally paralyzing depression and rage once the Trump presidency began.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 11:40am
It has been laid out many many times on these threads but the inability to hear makes yet another explanation pointless.

Foreheads and wooden planks
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 11:42am

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I REST MY CASE
Well to be honest, the never Trumpers and PT'S disciples have been pushed to chronic anxiety, all grasping to regain some sense of sanity, and suffering incidents of emotionally paralyzing depression and rage once the Trump presidency began.

So So amusing ..   Donald gives his salary to the Defence Force
For the fallen ...      Melania has 5 staff , compared to Mrs Obama 45
and Donalds front line numbers are 125 less than Mr Obama .

Going bad is the POTUS .... Has he been impeached yet ...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 10:06am
With the sentencing of top Trump aid Roger Stone today, he is running away with the record for aides imprisoned in a President's first term. Clap

#MAGA

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2021 at 10:04am
Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 7:01pm

Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

How come America can't beat the Taliban? If we fought WW2 like this the Nazis would still be going strong in 1955 and we'd be preparing to let them back into the German parliament.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2021 at 10:52am
Is Donald in Jail yet?
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2021 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Is Donald in Jail yet?

Has Joe been impeached yet? LOL
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2021 at 11:02am
Thanks to tlaz for bumping this old girl back up.
LOLLOL

Quite funny really, I read the first 2 pages again and according to the TBV expert on all things Trump was going to be in a Jail and the UK not in the WTO for at least 6 or 7 years
LOL
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2021 at 1:33pm
PT to Doc: "Do you dream about Bill?"
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2021 at 2:33pm
lol Stayer , Some priceless ones when you read some old ones.   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122