Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Lindsey Smith Warrnambool experiment

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Lindsey Smith Warrnambool experiment
    Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 11:27am
Imo,s horse knocked Lindsey,s into 4th place Big smile
animals before people.
Mr Grieves View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Grieves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 12:43am
Darren's best mate
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2024 at 10:50pm
It’s now official,Lindsey has opened a satellite stable in Tassie with Imogen Miller and Brendon McCoull looking after things

It hasn’t taken long for Group 1 winning trainer Lindsey Smith to make his mark in Tasmania.

Smith has a base at Warnambool in the south of Victoria, but to diversify his operation, Smith is now also racing horses in Tasmania out of the Seven Mile Beach stables of trainer Imogen Miller.

The partnership is paying early dividends. From just seven starts in Tasmania this season, Smith already has four wins, including the Group 3 Mystic Journey Stakes with Yellow Sam.

“I love Tasmania; the conditions are great, the people are laid back, and Imogen and Brendon (McCoull) have been fantastic,” said Lindsey Smith.

Yellow Sam is favourite to make it a clean sweep of the state’s Group 3 fillies & mares features when she steps out in the Armidale Stud Vamos Stakes (1400m) in Launceston on Wednesday.

“She’s doing really well. She’s a bit of a full on type of mare; she seems to really enjoy the beach,” said Imogen Miller, confirming the horse has remained in Tasmania since the win on 9 February.

Miller’s stable produced the quinella in the Mystic Journey, where her stable star Alvarinho finished second, beaten half-a-length.

That quinella heads the market for the Vamos, where Yellow Sam has been backed from $3.20 into $2.60, and Alvarinho is $5.50.

“Pretty happy with how Alvarinho has come along between runs.

“The barrier (5) will hopefully make a difference this time, so we’re looking forward to Wednesday,” said the trainer, noting that Alvarinho drew 14/14 in the Mystic Journey.

The Vamos has attracted a quality field, including the first two home from last year’s race, Jaja Chaboogie and Sirene Stryker.

Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2022 at 9:35pm

Smith closes WA stable

Tim Yeatman
Racing.com

Dual-state trainer Lindsey Smith will close his Perth stables at the end of the year, allowing him to focus on his Warrnambool operation.

The 63-year-old Western Australia native left Perth several years ago to open his satellite stable in Victoria and says the time has come to shut up shop in the west.

"I've only got a couple of horses left, one will see out until the Perth Cup if he continues his form, then that will be all she wrote, I'll cancel my licence over there," Smith said.

"Not really a tough decision, it couldn't wash its face anymore, I was getting no new horses, most people wanted me there all the time, so it just got a bit tricky.

"I just needed to focus, being hands on I'm better off in just one place. It also means I won't be classed as a city trainer, which opens up some pretty lucrative races which I haven't been able to enter in the last couple of years."

Smith's WA representative Donna Riordan will continue to tinker with a handful of horses from Smith's property, with the veteran trainer confirming the homestead isn't for sale.

"Donna (Riordan) is going to poke around and pre-train a couple until she figures out what she wants to do," Smith said.

"I'll just leave it there, it's the family home. If we ever go home for a holiday or if I take some horses over there at Derby time or Oaks time, I've got somewhere to go."

Smith also confirmed he won't be travelling any Victorian-trained horses to Perth for the upcoming The Pinnacles series.

Group 1 winner Tuvalu and sprinter In The Boat had previously been touted as suitable horses to contest Perth's lucrative carnival but instead will remain in Victoria.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Grieves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 10:49pm
Apologies!!
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 9:50pm
https://www.racing.com/news/2022-10-24/news-column-bush-tales-241022  Copy/paste for pic of 'Matt' Smile
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 8:18pm
Maybe the wrong Matt Stewart Mr G?
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Mr Grieves Mr Grieves wrote:

Reminds me of the puff piece he wrote about Smerdon just before, you know

different Matty Stewart... this one is the local Bool legend. 
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 8:14pm
Great article, getting to know him over the last couple of years, he's a ripper bloke! Really looks after his staff too. Nothing but hard work going on down here!!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Grieves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 7:47pm
Reminds me of the puff piece he wrote about Smerdon just before, you know
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 7:05pm
I made mention of this a couple of weeks ago & he's dead right, W/bool trainers have regained the form they've been known for over the last couple of years Big smile

Meeting the Soft Sand King

The phone rang Turnbull Stakes morning and it was Lindsey Smith wanting to catch up and have a feed at the local watering hole, the Whalers Hotel.

It didn’t take much to twist my (Matt Stewart) arm.

I always love my lunch catch ups with Lindsey as he’s always full of funny stories and has a wonderful knowledge of the horse racing caper.

So when he asks, it’s very hard to say ‘no’.

Lindsey doesn’t like the spotlight and if I’m completely honest, doesn’t like being around many people.

He’s quirky, quite shy and a little different. But it’s good different.

He sees things differently to most.

He's a deep thinker and he’s very, very smart.

When you finally get him to relax, you won't find a funnier and more positive person to be around.

People love him, he's infectious and he’s probably one of the most caring people you will ever meet.

If you gave him $100k tomorrow, he would share it with everyone and anyone just because he could.

So I was intrigued when he started the conversation with how bad the stable was travelling and the how the other Warrnambool trainers were just battling as well.

Most would put it down to the wet weather and the lack of dry track conditions. But not Lindsey.

“You wait, the next few weeks and we will be back and back in a big way,” he said.

Lindsey oozed confidence and, generally, when he’s confident, he’s very rarely wrong.

During out time chatting on Racing.com, he would tell you straight up how each horse would go and nine times out of 10 he was 100 per cent spot on.

His most loyal owner and great mate Chris Wells (The Gypsy King) reckons he’s the best judge he’s seen and has an unbelievable knack of getting horses to their optimum fitness and he always has them looking magnificent.

He reckons it's the conditioning he does in the soft sand and there’s an art form to it.

So what was his reasoning with the locals not going as well?

Lindsey says: “I’ve been at them for months to replenish the sand track on course. It needs fresh soft sand a couple of times a year.

“It makes the horses work harder and you can get them aerobically fitter. You watch in the next couple of weeks there will be winners everywhere.”

He was spot on.

There were seven local winners from Warrnambool trainers in a week including Tuvalu in the Group 1 Toorak Handicap, Sirileo Miss from Symon Wilde’s team in the Ladies Day Vase and rising star Toregene from Matty Williams.

The King of the Sand has absolutely nailed it again. But was it pure coincidence?

Lindsey is adamant it isn’t and he hopes people are starting to listen to him now.

So where did Lindsey's love of the soft sand come from?

The answer is all about love.

In 1999, back home in Perth, a chance meeting with close friend Jason Oliver introduced him to a friend called Rebecca.

Lindsey instantly fell in love, but Rebecca was a little younger and it’s fair to say Lindsey had been in a good paddock and wasn’t in the best shape of his life.

So from that point forward he knew if he was to woo the younger lady he’d fallen for, he needed to shed some pounds.

“I drove out of that meeting and on the way home I was about to swing straight into Hungry Jacks but out of the corner of my eye I saw a sign that said get fit for $99. So I had a choice to make and I chose fitness.

“I walked in and met the trainer. He said lift up your top and let's see what’s underneath. He looked me straight in the eye and said it's going to cost you more than $99 to get you fit.

“This started me off on a whole new path learning about fitness and getting myself fit and how to go about it.

“The trainer used to talk about a bloke he’d met in America called Paul Westhead, who famously coached the Los Angeles Lakers.

“He would train his players up a soft sand running track in Central Park and he couldn’t believe how much fitter he would get them and how much more conditioned they would be.

“Where our stables were, we had a perfect area of soft sand and some undulating hills so I put myself to the test first and started training and running in the soft sand.

“The weight came off me and my fitness levels went through the roof. Was I onto something different? I was working with a great mate Justin Warwick and we had a few trotters and we got a few gallopers and we thought ‘let's give this a fair dinkum go’.

“The first galloper we had was a horse called Old Cobber. He won nine races in a row in seven weeks and we were away. We had this soft sand hill which had three trees on it.

“If a horse could only get to the first tree he wouldn’t cut it. If it could get to the 2nd tree he would win races and if he could get the 3rd and final tree he was a Group horse.”

It was as simple as that. The tradition has continued over the journey with Grant Williams and Adam Durant both working and learning their craft under the guidance of Lindsey Smith and the soft sand and those three trees.

But as Lindsey says: “the best Group 1 winner to ever come out of that soft sand hill was me, as I ended up marrying Rebecca and as they says the rest is history.”

Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2022 at 4:00pm

Warrnambool-based trainer Lindsey Smith is confident promising four-year-old Tuvalu can continue to race successfully despite an ongoing health battle.

The son of Kermadec spent several weeks on the sidelines earlier this year after a health scare, that was initially believed to be gall stones.

Vets now believe Tuvalu may have an ongoing liver issue, but Smith is remaining confident his emerging talent will continue to race on competitively after a narrow defeat at Flemington last Saturday over 1600m.

“They’re thinking it could be a thing called Gilbert’s syndrome, humans get it, they think it might be something similar,” Smith said.

“Endurance runners get it as well; it has happened before.

“He (Tuvalu) seems ok, I can’t pick anything, physically he looks good, he only went for a trot and a swim down the ocean today

He likes being out in the sun which seems to lower it a little bit, but it doesn’t seem to affect his health or anything.

“Some of the vets say it shouldn’t bother him, so anyway we’ll push on because he seems ok.”

Tuvalu will stick to headquarters for his next assignment, but Smith is keen to drop his galloper back to his most successful distance.

“I’ll push on. I might drop him back to 1400m in a couple of weeks at Flemington,” Smith said.

Tuvalu’s narrow Flemington defeat capped off a disappointing week for Smith’s stable after Goodwood favourite In The Boat was scratched from the Group 1 sprint.

“We had a bad week with In The Boat and then Tuvalu getting beat, but what do they say, look for the sun on a cloudy day?”

Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 2:31pm
His nice horse In The Boat was swabbed after his last start 3rd, they found some blood in his urine. They’ve since discovered the horse has some nasty gallstones in his bladder.
Ballarat Vets are sorting him out, painful thing, can’t imagine what he was going through to still run a decent race. 
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 8:51pm
Some updates on a few of Lindseys from Wa Racing News

Chantrea

Lindsey Smiths four-year-old mare is in the paddock for a quick break after a winless campaign in December and January.

After winning the first six races of her career, Chantrea ran third in the Jungle Dawn Classic (1400m), fourth in the Starstruck Classic (1600m) and third in the La Trice Classic (1800m).

Owner John Yovich said the daughter of Puissance De Lune has pulled up great, but unfortunately the way the races were run didnt suit.

She will go to Melbourne in a few weeks but at this stage her first race target has yet to be decided.

Too Close The Sun

After doing the bulk of his primary work at Lindsey Smiths stable, Too Close The Sun is set to go back to Melbourne.

A winner of the Ascot Gold Cup (1800m) and runner-up to Inspirational Girl in the Group 1 Railway Stakes (1600m), the talented five-year-old will target the Futurity Stakes on February 20 and the All Star Mile on March 13.

Silentz

Silentz is spending a few weeks with Roy Rogers in Albany after his dominant win in the Mungrup Sprint (1300m) at Mount Barker.

The Lindsey Smith seven-year-old will target the Cyril Flower Stakes, Pinjarra Classic and Bunbury Stakes.

Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 12:20pm
I think Lindsey likes to send some down to him at Albany between races.
They seem to swap horses between each other a bit.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 12:16pm
It certainly was Clap but interestingly, since changed stables to the in form Roy Rogers Confused
T 5th of 6LARK 14Dec20 950m Good4 3UP-TRL 72+ $000 Brad Rawiller 0kg Barrier 0
1st Son Of A God 0kg, 2nd Misty Metal 0kg 0:55.77, 6.33L
T 3rd of 7 BLMT 04Jan21 1000m Good4 3UP-TRL 72+ $000 Brad Rawiller 0kg Barrier 0
1st Guns of Navarone 0kg, 2nd Saracino (NZ) 0kg 0:59.27, 0.06L
1st of 11 MT B 17Jan21 1300m Good3 MUNGRUP SPR Follow $100,000 ($59,000) Joseph Azzopardi 58.5kg Barrier 6 Rtg 96
2nd Diablerie 54kg, 3rd Flow 59kg 1:16.49, 2.41L, 10th@800m, 7th@400m, $7/$16/$15/$13
Training information change: Lindsey Smith to Roy Rogers

Trainer Mr Roy Rogers (Albany)
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 10:57am
5 time Melbourne winner Silentz returned from a 2 year retirement with his first run for Lindsey at Mt Barker (WA) yesterday and came away with the feature sprint race.
Great training effort.
Straight arrow View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 4:21pm
L Smith doesnt have a bet ? Or punters? Give me a spell!!
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 3:45pm
Benny might have something on it himself...
Time is a flat circle
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 3:40pm

Lindsey Smith isn't a betting man but if he was, he'd have something on former Hong Kong galloper Rivet Delight in the Winning Edge Presentations Handicap (1700m) at Flemington on Saturday.

To be ridden by Ben Melham from barrier 11, the six-year-old is a $21 hope with Sportbet and Smith says he expects the horse to run well.

"It's not a bad field. He likes a little bit of give in the ground," Smith said.

"I don't bet but if I was to have a bet on all of (my) horses (on Saturday) then he'd be the one I'd have something on at good odds."

Undefeated three-year-old Tydeus will contest the Group 2 Danehill Stakes (1200m), however, Smith believes the $9.50 hope may be racing out of his grade.

"He is a progressive horse, but he has gone up a few grades," Smith said.

"It's not something I generally do, but he's a stallion and the connections would like to have a look at him against the better horses.

"Me, I'd be going to a Class 3, but I like winning more than just going around. But he's a nice horse and he can go in either ground, so it won't matter if it's wet or dry.

"At the end of the day we will find out (just how good he is). We can always take our bat and ball and go home somewhere a little bit easier."

Adelaide Ace ($20) will step out in the Listed Sofitel (1400m) for Declan Bates.

"I maybe didn't have him fit enough to run the race he run (first-up)," Smith said.

"It flattened him a little bit. I will pretend he is first-up and he will bounce out of this race a lot better than his first start this time around.

"He can wait for a later date."

djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 2:11pm
It is probably a combination of both what Smith said, Waller is the better trainer, He was first up over a mile in quite a poor race. I would say the figures from the race would indicate he did not need to be anywhere near his best.

Lindsay Smith gets his fair share of winners but I can not help but think the quality is a little disappointing.

reductio ad absurdum
Sister Dot View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 11:59am
Wouldnt it be great to know just what it took to totally invigorate the old boy? LOL
“Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? Here where grace is laced with muscle and strength by gentleness confined”
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 8:20pm
What a great attitude Clap

Smiths Humidor blow: Waller has pulled my pants down

Smiths Humidor blow: Waller has pulled my pants down
Trainer Lindsey Smith says he has been left with egg on his face over Humidor. Picture: AAP/George Salpigtidis

Ben Dorries

Lindsey Smith says he got egg on his face and freely admits he has had his pants pulled down by master trainer Chris Waller over the incredible renaissance of comeback king Humidor.

Humidor was a three-time Group I winning weapon at one point of his career but couldnt fire a shot in three starts for Smith in Perth.

Enter Waller who trained Humidor to win the Feehan Stakes at The Valley on Saturday, giving the veteran galloper a shot at a Cox Plate which appeared beyond him when he was making up the numbers in races in WA.

Smith had been happy to move Humidor on, feeling that the eight-year-old was well past his best, but knew something was brewing when he watched him in the mounting yard on Saturday.

Sydney Racing

Sydney Racing

He is happy to give all kudos to Waller and admits he feels somewhat silly.

He (Waller) pulled my pants down, its fine, he outplayed me Smith told Racenet.

He trained it better than I did, as simple as that, and I take my hat off to him.

I only saw the horse on TV and I must admit before the race I got a bit nervous because in my time I had never seen him look that good.

In my time of looking at Humidor, he is pretty unattractive but he looked pretty good in that mounting yard.

He looked better halfway up the straight.

I was thinking where did that egg come from, because its landed straight on my face.

Ladbrokes Feehan Stakes

Ladbrokes Feehan Stakes

As a result of the lessons learned through the Humidor experience, Smith has vowed to better himself as a trainer.

He wishes he had done some things differently with the veteran galloper and used different training methods.

What Ive got to take out of that is that Ive got to get better, Smith said.

I gave up on him a bit, I didnt think he would come back.

But Waller is the best trainer in Australia for a reason.

I can duck and dive and I can do whatever I like but at the end of the day, down they come, the pants.

Humidor - who most thought was a spent force prior to Saturday - is now a $21 chance to win the Cox Plate.

Knowing he has a golden ticket into the race, Waller can plot a conservative approach as Humidor tries to go one better than when he ran a famous second to Winx in 2017.

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 4:39pm
By all means identify the specific black marks that are are allegedly adding up.

ps The East Coast Autumn carnival is commencing: Smith will be here for most of it.  The WA late Autumn/Winter carnival commences following Autumn carnival: Smith will be back in Perth for it. The Spring carnival commences....
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 4:29pm
The black marks are adding up. 
reductio ad absurdum
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 9:50pm
Lindsey is actually in Warrnambool more often than not nowadays.
The family are about to relocate here.
Discohips23 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discohips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 8:14pm
Would have thought she’d have enough on her plate considering the bloke she works for spends the majority of his time in WA. It’s all good. We might be fortunate to see a repeat of the 2018 Grand National Hurdle and the like.
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 7:27pm
Plenty of other smaller trainers work for bigger stables.
The industry wouldn’t exist if everyone had to stick to just one task.
Discohips23 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discohips23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 7:09pm
No idea the background of the horse, but how can the stewards let all this sh1t happen again. You had Mclean stable foreman for Weir and training his own horses. He was setting up races with his and Weir runners in the same race, stewards coming down to Warrnambool to do swabs only to find them not in the allocated base, but somewhere else. Haven’t we been down this track before????? She either trains in her own right or she’s an assistant to Smith.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 7:02pm
Oh I see she has learned her trade through Darren Weir.

Confused
reductio ad absurdum
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>