Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LGBTIQA+

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 4:07pm
PS.  He/She might fancy himself as a woman but while ever he has the gear he has, I have news for him. He aint no woman , except in his head, as the other parts are all male.  And he isnt even a pretty whatever .
animals before people.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 4:09pm
Izzy isn't a Christian either. 
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 4:25pm
Wrong thread - refer "Folau"
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

If she changes her claims to say she was rejected on religious grounds, she could probably coat-tail a class action with Izzy and his financial backers. They are really big on battlers diminished rights.
If "she"....ha, ha, ha
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 4:27pm
If she's a woman then i'm a calathumpian. Deary me - the worlds gone mad !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 4:34pm
Same Izzy. Even our Dr stayer declares he is not a Christian, yet he is misrepresenting himself as one in the Federal Court.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 4:38pm
Dont over complicate it PT. "She" is not a "she" - & if you think "she" is your as crazy as "she" is !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 4:42pm
Dont they wear gloves to do that waxing? 
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 4:55pm
He/she was even paid to go away!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 4:56pm
I think she has a case.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 4:57pm
You would
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 5:05pm
oh bloody hell pt is a laughing stock of tbv LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 5:09pm
Quote from the PAPER

"even migrant women with children working from home " would touch her.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 5:32pm
would NOT touch her, Isaac .    with or without gloves. 
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 5:35pm
Yes you are right aa. Not touch her....

And so she trotted of to the Human rights Tribunal.

Pathetic....
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 6:10pm

Dont they wear gloves to do that waxing? 

do they wear chaff bags, to vomit in Dead
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

PS.  He/She might fancy himself as a woman but while ever he has the gear he has, I have news for him. He aint no woman , except in his head, as the other parts are all male.  And he isnt even a pretty whatever .

this is a funny thread Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 6:13pm
Isaac is looking for deeper meaning. Maybe he will find it in this thread rather than the Albo thread, Thumbs Up
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 9:41pm

If she changes her claims to say she was rejected on religious grounds, she could probably coat-tail a class action with Izzy and his financial backers. They are really big on battlers diminished rights.

... so are you offering to hold his female "meat and two" on religious grounds, whilst a professional cosmetologist carries out the procedure?

Share the link to the GoF***me page and I'll donate to that!LOL 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 10:00pm
how is it done, hot wax seems painful Ouch

maybe she should try it on these first Smile

Image result for hairy skin fruit
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

how is it done, hot wax seems painful Ouch

maybe she should try it on these first Smile

Image result for hairy skin fruit

FYI Whale ... in polite society, it is ok to eat those ones ... just thought you should know.Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 10:48pm
What are they  ^^^^^^^^Confused
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

this is a funny thread Smile

It is !  Thumbs Up  Serious, we can all call ourselves what ever we want.   I can call my self Arnold Schwanegger and tell people I am,  but bottom line is, I aint ! Wacko  Its all in my dreams.    Or I can say I am Daffey Duck, but I aint.  That person can say he is a woman, but he aint. 
He can dress as a woman, use make up, fancy himself as pretty and alluring,,,but he aint.  Take his clothes off and he is a bloke.
So I dont blame anyone for refusing to wax his balls.  
animals before people.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 10:59pm

What are they  ^^^^^^^^Confused

rambutan, not the most attractive fruit Confused

The rambutan is a medium-sized tropical tree in the family Sapindaceae. The name also refers to the edible fruit produced by this tree. The rambutan is native to the Indonesian region, and other regions of tropical Southeast Asia.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 11:02pm
Hmmmmm, not pretty , wonder who eats them and what they taste like ???  
animals before people.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 11:48pm
You are referring to the rambutan I presume Acacia
Tontonan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tontonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 6:45pm
Lots of people eat them in South East Asia.  They are very similar to a lychee - single edible seed, pinky pale flesh.  Not as sweet as a lychee, more like a grape.  

You don't see much of them outside the tropics because they have a very short shelf life.  
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 7:09pm

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 7:37pm
I read something the other day about some celeb who has "come out" as "pansexual." Anyone know what that means? Is she attracted to everything from exotic fruits to fire hydrants? It sounds awful to live with. And how bigoted are that LGBQTICVXD mob not to include the Ps?
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 7:49pm
[QUOTE=stayer]I read something the other day about some celeb who has "come out" as "pansexual." Anyone know what that means? Is she attracted to everything from exotic fruits to fire hydrants? It sounds awful to live with. And how bigoted are that LGBQTICVXD mob not to include the Ps? [/QUOTE

Pansexual is Generation Z speak for bisexual. Although in theory pansexuals could have a crack at trannies where bisexuals would not, my guess is that is rarely the case.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>