Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Morrison Coalition Government

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 389>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Hahahaha! ... the resident Financial Gurus have no idea as usual.

So tell us, what should we do, other than panic and go "Rrrreeeee!!!!" ... Cry

unlike yourself who calls Ben Simmons a washed up basketball player, yeah washed up players normally sign $242 million contracts Embarrassed

How many falafels would you need to sell to make that ? I daresay even a  mortgage broker would not make that money in 10 lifetimes Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Hahahaha! ... the resident Financial Gurus have no idea as usual.

So tell us, what should we do, other than panic and go "Rrrreeeee!!!!" ... Cry

unlike yourself who calls Ben Simmons a washed up basketball player, yeah washed up players normally sign $242 million contracts Embarrassed

How many falafels would you need to sell to make that ? I daresay even a  mortgage broker would not make that money in 10 lifetimes Wink

Hey Whale, I know dementia is cruel, so I won't accuse you of lying, but I would be curious to know when I called Ben Simmons a "washed up basketball player"?Confused

... and I missed my opportunity to make that kind of money when I shunned the male modelling career.Ouch
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 12:03am
[/QUOTE]

Hey Whale, I know dementia is cruel, so I won't accuse you of lying, but I would be curious to know when I called Ben Simmons a "washed up basketball player"?Confused

... and I missed my opportunity to make that kind of money when I shunned the male modelling career.Ouch
[/QUOTE]

wow that is breathtaking ,even for you. Do you think we have the memory of a goldfish Confused

I would say you display the classic signs of dementia, but we both no the truth. You are a lair who will say anything to try to make a point, very Trump like and just as laughable and sad

Post Options Post Options
  Thanks (0) Thanks(0)
  Quote&nbsp;Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Simmons didn't condemn anyone to hell or claim exemption for being a vile homophobe on religious grounds, or maybe I dont read the right RWNJ media.

No, Izzy didn't condemn anyone to anything - you just make that up (another lie).

Simmons has just accused ALL Australians of being RACISTS!!! ... RRRREEEEEE!!!Cry

I guess that's what you get for letting 3rd rate washed up Black Basketball Mercenaries into the country to prop up a dead sport ... 

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 12:06am
liar *

a lair as well I guess Smile
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 12:22am
Apparently Bill has been absolved of blame, it is all Jerome’s fault.
Everything will be fine when the tariff benefits kick in though.
Is that how you see things to Doc, or am I being a touch optimistic?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 7:57am
   Alan Jones has been crtiisised for suggesting a sock should be put down the throat of that set of NZ Dentures, that's out of control.

Alan was wrong ,      That should read a pair of socks.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

Bills fault apparently PT.
SlyMo will fix it though, with another trickle down tax break.
Just imagine how good the economy will be going when they get rid of tax altogether.

They have themselves wedged Softy. They are hardly going to blame Dear Leader Donald and his narcissistic chaotic economic ''policies''  or blame their own 7 years of derelict economic leadership. As Gough is gone now, Bill is easy for them and they dont have to do what they do badly anyway...think.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 10:28am

A picture tells a thousand words.

How good is telling your Pacific neighbors to go screw themselves and learn to swim, and how good is handing them to your Chinese benefactors? 

Well the Chinese are a perfect fit for them, as they have demonstrated their ability to build lovely islands with military bases They will be very welcomed to help keep those Pacific Islands above water.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 11:03am

liar *

a lair as well I guess Smile

know *
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 11:49am
Speaking of mistakes, maxie that should have been a full stop after dentures to make it accurate. 

You are welcome. Wink
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 12:05pm
Alan Jones continues to be seriously triggered by women in power. His rage immediately goes to calling for violent acts towards them. We just want all his microphones to be disconnected.
— Sally McManus (@sallymcmanus) August 15, 2019

Alan Jones and the Oedipussy Complex

IT MUST repulse Alan Jones to think he exited his mother's body via her c**t, the female coital organ and entry point by which he was both conceived and expunged.

Clearly, any quarrel with her remains unforgiven. The hatred he has for women would seem to be pathological and Oedipal in origin.

https://independentaustralia.net/business/business-display/alan-jones-and-the-oedipussy-complex,4551

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 12:37pm

[/QUO

[/QUOTE]

wow that is breathtaking ,even for you. Do you think we have the memory of a goldfish Confused

I would say you display the classic signs of dementia, but we both no the truth. You are a lair who will say anything to try to make a point, very Trump like and just as laughable and sad

Post Options Post Options
  Thanks (0) Thanks(0)
  Quote&amp;nbsp;Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 6:15pm

Simmons didn't condemn anyone to hell or claim exemption for being a vile homophobe on religious grounds, or maybe I dont read the right RWNJ media.

No, Izzy didn't condemn anyone to anything - you just make that up (another lie).

Simmons has just accused ALL Australians of being RACISTS!!! ... RRRREEEEEE!!!Cry

I guess that's what you get for letting 3rd rate washed up Black Basketball Mercenaries into the country to prop up a dead sport ... 

[/QUOTE]

Hey dumb dumb ... I was referring to his father, who like 99% of the "STARS" who come here to top up their retirement funds, was a "3rd rate washed up Black Basketball Mercenary" ... the best "shot" he landed produced your entitled victim! Embarrassed

Sorry, I forgot that I have to explain everything for your benefit ... as I said, dementia is cruel ...

Apology accepted.Big smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 12:41pm
Sure you were , took you 12 hours to come up with that crock of sht LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 12:42pm

Alan Jones continues to be seriously triggered by women in power. His rage immediately goes to calling for violent acts towards them. We just want all his microphones to be disconnected.
— Sally McManus (@sallymcmanus) August 15, 2019

Alan Jones and the Oedipussy Complex

IT MUST repulse Alan Jones to think he exited his mother's body via her c**t, the female coital organ and entry point by which he was both conceived and expunged.

Clearly, any quarrel with her remains unforgiven. The hatred he has for women would seem to be pathological and Oedipal in origin.

https://independentaustralia.net/business/business-display/alan-jones-and-the-oedipussy-complex,4551

The Boss of the Union Thugs is worried about "violent acts toward women" LOL 

Stick a sock in it Sally!Big smile
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 1:38pm
Has Jones eer made one of his offensive turn of phrase mistakes about a man?
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 1:42pm
"Stick a sock in it" is gender fluid.
Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 3:11pm
Ram it down her throat, however, isn’t.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 4:03pm
Ummm, there is no difference Softy - if you choose to be offended, it really doesn't matter what is said, does it? ... he's RACIST!!! too you know ... because the lying virtue signaller who need a sock stuck in her mouth is a Moari!!!Shocked

Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 7:18pm
New Zealand has a population of nearly 5 million, Victoria has a much larger population of 6.3 million for Jacinta Arden to be public lecturing Scott Morrison on climate change is little different to Daniel Andrews public lecturing Morrison. Arden should take a back seat and confine her thoughts to the negotiating table not sidewalk interviews.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 7:27pm
Thanks for that entirely incisive opinion Bob.  Not.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 7:30pm
Dont worry about Jacinda and her neighbors Bob, Chairman Xi has bucket loads of cash. He will look after anyone Morrison wont. 

SlyMo is too obsessed about his fake deficit to be concerned about securing our countries security. Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

New Zealand has a population of nearly 5 million, Victoria has a much larger population of 6.3 million for Jacinta Arden to be public lecturing Scott Morrison on climate change is little different to Daniel Andrews public lecturing Morrison. Arden should take a back seat and confine her thoughts to the negotiating table not sidewalk interviews.

Do you help write or simply read and accept the Parrot's opinion pieces?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 7:37pm
Make that ...hear and accept..
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

Do you help write or simply read and accept the Parrot's opinion pieces?

Who in heaven is the parrot ? I know of no one in Melbourne who I could parrot nor plagarise . I saw Arden on the news and thought who does she thinks she is lecturing Morrison on climate change ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 8:30pm
Alan Jones
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 9:11pm
Not only has Morrison been lectured by Arden but the PM of Fiji Frank Bainimarama has taken up the cudgel and lectured Morrison.  It is of interest to have a look at his political career, he has taken power twice in Fiji's history, the first time as Head of the Military Government of Fiji from 29 May to 13 July 2000, he organised a counter-coup to neutralise the ethic Fijian putsch led by George Speith .then again on 5 December 2006, he overthrew the Qarase government and announced that he had "reluctantly" assumed the powers of the presidency.
So we have a coup leader lecturing Morrison on climate change, give me a break
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 9:21pm

Alan Jones

Did he at one time, drive Formula 1 racing cars ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 9:36pm
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Has Jones eer made one of his offensive turn of phrase mistakes about a man?

Don’t get much Jones here, but everything you hear is just bitter. Bloke seems consumed by hatred. Seems to be his driving force. Almost feel sorry for him.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 10:15am
He is extremely repressed and pent. Like most of those hypocrites, he wont come out of the closet for fear of his racist homophobic hateful base deserting him.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 389>