Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Folau - Higgins/Lehrmann P193

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119120121 362>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 9:12am
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

What does her appearance have to do with anything?Confused
Tell tale sign she is struggling bigly under the pressure of the job. 
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 9:18am
She is running a whole country, lifting it's profile globally, and has a one year old baby. I think she is amazing.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 9:20am
She may be amazing - still taking its toll on her physically. Surely you can see how gaunt her face & neck have become
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 9:22am
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 9:24am
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 9:27am
Sounds like they are entering an election year 
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Ok I read your link, I usually ignore them fearing viruses.

So why didn't the young woman in question go to police, or did she?

That would have to be the best one liner this month.I will have trouble bettering that for the rest of September.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 9:57am
Well Bob, you read News.com and their clickbait and tracking garbage at your own risk. 

Make sure your anti-virus is up to date.Thumbs Up
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 10:11am
PT,  how do you explain that the links below were posted by you since 10th September ?

https://omny.fm/shows/ben-fordham-full-show/prime-minister-scott-morrison-defends-himself-afte

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6085582594001Chinese regime ‘should send PM a thank you card’12/09/2019|7min video

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6084886899001

I did not realise that you were so addicted to Sky News

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2019 at 11:23am
I am not addicted to any news site Bob, but how else can you get a fully informed view if you dont read all that is available, whether they support your own views or not?

I find it rather odd in light of your previous comments, even starting a thread that you now criticize me for reading Sky or Fox. 
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2019 at 9:51am
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2019 at 10:01am
Do you support violence against people who oppose your views oneone?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2019 at 10:09am
Only if i cant talk them aroundPT. Cant get much fairer than that  LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 9:07pm
Never got one threat from a homosexual or an atheist, apparently ... the REAL Rugby fans!Thumbs Up
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 9:31am
Hey oneone did you see this? I wonder if there was a couple of extra bucks in there for taking Izzy down?

CEO bonuses soar as Qantas boss Alan Joyce tops list of highest-paid executives

By business reporter Nassim Khadem
Qantas chief executive Alan Joyce has topped the list of Australia's highest-paid chief executives for 2018, taking home $23.9 million — which is more than 275 times the full-time average wage.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 11:42am
Dont get me started PT - you know I have a long history of questioning the “fairness” of the salary packages these folk pocket. How they can argue against improving basic wage / work conditions whilst believing they deserve their multimillions is beyond me. As for Joyce - just looking at him makes my skin crawl .
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 12:40pm
And the excuse used is if he is not paid this another business would and he would walk.

Obscene, just obscene.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Dont get me started PT - you know I have a long history of questioning the “fairness” of the salary packages these folk pocket. How they can argue against improving basic wage / work conditions whilst believing they deserve their multimillions is beyond me. As for Joyce - just looking at him makes my skin crawl .

Suspect the shareholders are quite happy with him, hence the large pay packet. Although we did recently have someone on here tell us how poorly the company was going.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Suspect the shareholders are quite happy with him, hence the large pay packet. Although we did recently have someone on here tell us how poorly the company was going.
I'm sure they are. And when they are not happy with them they rissole them with a golden handshake - only to see them move onto a similar role somewhere else. Good deal if you can get it ! Funny how these blokes see themselves differently to those who work for bugger all actually generating the income. Got to keep costs under control you know 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 4:48pm
Oneone do you think Mr. Joyce pays his fair share of tax or is he one of the Libs Cayman Islands Panama Papers mob?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 4:53pm
Wouldn't have a clue PT. However i would suggest he would be minimising his tax the same as anyone would. Dont you ? Whats your point ? - just because someone pays their legal amount of tax they are entitled to earn 25 million a year ? That's fair & reasonable i suppose ?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 5:41pm
Just having another look at that top 10 Executive List. Good to see the glass ceiling is still well & truly in place for women - despite all the hard work from the gender equality types. 0 out of 10. Maybe in a century or two.......
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 5:47pm
What is your problem with women?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 5:50pm
All the best qualified women are at home raising the children, and cooking and cleaning.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 5:53pm
I have no problem with women. I have a lovely wife & a beautiful daughter. Just think its amusing that the Top 10 remain "woman-less". Dont you ? Why does the FACT worry you ?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

All the best qualified women are at home raising the children, and cooking and cleaning.
Exactly. And the prettiest as well LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 5:57pm

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Exactly. And the prettiest as well LOL

So you've got one too!Thumbs Up

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 5:58pm
I must admit, I did enjoy the "hiring" process!Wink
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 7:35pm
Great to see RA moving forward with their "inclusiveness" agenda. How is giving air to Gay Rugby Clubs be "inclusive". Why don't Gay blokes play against "normal" blokes ;

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119120121 362>