Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

MORE DRUG DEATHS - Event Date: 13 Jan 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Have I ever denigrated you ?   I cant think where i did that, but if I did, copy and paste for me and I will apologise.

I thought it was pretty obvious who the 2 loudest conservative voices around here are...
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Have I ever denigrated you ?   I cant think where i did that, but if I did, copy and paste for me and I will apologise.

I thought it was pretty obvious who the 2 loudest conservative voices around here are...

So some of us on here are alleged conservatives.

you SIR, are a hypocrite.

where does that place you politically?

Would you like a dummy?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

Would you like a dummy?

He is a dummy Isaac.

Good to see you back from Holiday, flying the "Common Sense Flag".
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 2:39pm
“I’ve got xx mates & relatives that are all schizo. Drugs are the common denominator... well, drugs AND me... but it’s the drugs... for sure the drugs... THEY are out to get them... get the drugs... the drugs have got them...”
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Red Hare Red Hare wrote:

“I’ve got xx mates & relatives that are all schizo. Drugs are the common denominator... well, drugs AND me... but it’s the drugs... for sure the drugs... THEY are out to get them... get the drugs... the drugs have got them...”

Totally out of control , The drug scene , Red Hare .

ATTACK THE USER is the only way.   BY whatever means.

This latest Melbourne Murder will be another Psychotic ( probably drug induced ),   Who adds to the failure of the closure of the Institution detention for the victims of their drug / alcohol abuse.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Would you like a dummy?

He is a dummy Isaac.

Good to see you back from Holiday, flying the "Common Sense Flag".

This is the problem with you and Doc, anyone who disagrees with either of you just cops the constant stream of insults, you don't have to agree but you could certainly learn to be more respectful.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 6:23pm

Would you like a dummy?

Perhaps you should look at where conservativism is on the political compass before trying to sound clever, or are you a leftie now?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 6:30pm
To survive in here Afros you will have to toughen up. Even Gay not that long ago described Joffs as the bowels of the Earth - or something like that. Not much hope for any of down here. Gets worse after midnight & when there is a full moon  Ouch 
Refer ALP Election Promises
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 9:34pm

Would you like a dummy?

Perhaps you should look at where conservativism is on the political compass before trying to sound clever, or are you a leftie now?

a leftie?

give me 10 good reasons to change?

you might be a bloke but you line up pretty well with the #metoo movement.

what do you think of that space afros?

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 12:31am
Waiting to hear if I have denigrated you ??  Confused
animals before people.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 9:47am

This latest Melbourne Murder will be another Psychotic ( probably drug induced ),   Who adds to the failure of the closure of the Institution detention for the victims of their drug / alcohol abuse.

I doubt it.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

I doubt it.

I don’t doubt it.
“Another former schoolmate said she saw him a week ago in Grimshaw Street, Bundoora less than 3 kilometres from where Ms Maasarwe was killed. He appeared disorientated and was walking into oncoming traffic”

“another schoolmate, said Mr Hermann had seemed like a normal student in his junior years but spiralled in his later years, battling with drug and alcohol abuse issues.

Both quotes from the smh
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 10:02am
Codey Herrmann, who went by the rapper name MC Codez, has been arrested by police in Melbourne.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

I doubt it.

I don’t doubt it.
“Another former schoolmate said she saw him a week ago in Grimshaw Street, Bundoora less than 3 kilometres from where Ms Maasarwe was killed. He appeared disorientated and was walking into oncoming traffic”

“another schoolmate, said Mr Hermann had seemed like a normal student in his junior years but spiralled in his later years, battling with drug and alcohol abuse issues.

Both quotes from the smh

I stand corrected.Smile

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 10:13am
What was the attraction of working in a loony bin all those years, maccamax? It sounds like a bloody terrible job to me.

Simon Cameron

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 10:16am

What was the attraction of working in a loony bin all those years, maccamax? It sounds like a bloody terrible job to me.
Work ? - not sure he was working in the place (only kidding Macca)
Refer ALP Election Promises
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 10:54am

Probably an ego thing, reinforced his view that he was sane and everyone else was crazy. Plus we now what a harsh disciplinarian he is, I would imagine you could get away with many human rights abuses in those places Ouch
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 4:00pm
know *
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Probably an ego thing, reinforced his view that he was sane and everyone else was crazy. Plus we now what a harsh disciplinarian he is, I would imagine you could get away with many human rights abuses in those places Ouch

You would be straightened out Whale.    Which will eventually happen on here when gay3 realises what you are really made of.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 4:48pm

You would be straightened out Whale.    Which will eventually happen on here when gay3 realises what you are really made of.

really Shocked

LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 4:52pm

really Shocked

LOL

We don't want that.   . It would be hard to play Soccer without a Ball.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 7:53pm

It is a difficult area & we all pay a price for such a terrible environment.     Especially in earlier years , when there was little available to manage the unfortunates who were inmates.
   The "straight jacket " ( in its many forms ) was the last resort for restraining dangers to others.
I was all of 18 years when I started my training.   Too young to be exposed to the worst areas of those places.     ( probably why one turns everything into a laugh,)   Occupational hazard was alcohol abuse for many staff.

Along came the Tranquilizers and that served as a miracle management advance, BUT not a cure as MAD PSYCHIATRISTS would have you think.

I had 13 years at Bloomfield in Orange NSW before moving to Sydney's jungle of Psychiatric Centre's .      A brief stint in Customs .. Went into the General Nursing and spent the remainder of my worklife between the various Hospital facilities .   Age care is a difficult area and this Royal Commission may show how impossible it is to care for so many people who need more than the limited ratio of staff provided.
My experience was that 99 % of staff have good intentions, But limited time & resources ,    leave a lot to be desired.
Rumours that have always been floating around are usually baseless, and several Royal Commissions have found little they can improve on.
I face the fear of age care myself anytime soon.... Not from the staff , From The lack of them.
A demented elderly Person is very difficult, resistive and really in need of one on one care .   Which is impossible to give. That is why sedative type medication is widely used.
Restraining people is used on occasion s to avoid people falling , injuring themselves.
      MAYBE THE ARMCHAIR JOCKEYS WILL COME UP WITH A SOLUTION> But Don't hold your breath.
What can staff do ?                                                                  
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 10:18pm

Arrested .   A homeless 21 Y/O Aboriginal.    On the Streets instead of being in the protection of an Asylum for those who can't cope in society.

None of the 20-year-old's family members in court, and an order was made for him to undergo a mental health assessment.

As usual , same old story.     DO GOVERNMENTS KEEP SOCIETY SAFE.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 9:39am
He must be one sick dude.  The cops wont even say exactly what he did to her , its so bad.  Knowing the justice system he will be walking the streets again in max 5 years, to do it to another girl.
animals before people.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 10:00am
Let’s just legalise what drugs he was taking and the problem will go away
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 10:57am

I shudder to think of that word "legalise".    > Injecting rooms make it "legal" now.
   Lets Legalise MURDER .   That way we will know ( WHo Dunnit )

NO USERS no Business for suppliers .    
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 11:24pm

Clap ... exactly!

I can't work out what is legal anymore?

Killing someone in a drug-induced frenzy would seem OK, so long as you do it at a music festival where they tested your drugs first ... Dead
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Clap ... exactly!

I can't work out what is legal anymore?

Killing someone in a drug-induced frenzy would seem OK, so long as you do it at a music festival where they tested your drugs first ... Dead

This testing is rubbish Doc....      It can't be done with any degree of accuracy.
   Most would be full of something when they arrive ( Drugs /Alcohol )

The mixing of substances is where a big risk is.
Police are limited as to what they can test for Roadside.
There is no way a home brewed pill can be tested at a festival , unless a trade mark is visible, all else would be deemed to be too risky .
The fools purchasing , wouldn't like or accept that.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 11:51pm
So what excuses are the feel goods coming up with, for this dude that killed the girl ?    Wonder if they had tested his drugs , before he got his hands on them, and  he went on his murder spree,  would it have saved this girl ??Sick
animals before people.
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 7:44am
What on Earth are you on about? Firstly, who’s making excuses for him? Secondly, do you know for a fact that he wouldn’t have committed a violent crime if he hadn’t used drugs in the past (hint, look up correlation vs causation)? Thirdly, the illegal drugs that you’re arguing were responsible for this blokes behaviour HE GOT ANYWAY.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>