Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Donald J Trump appreciation thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Donald J Trump appreciation thread
    Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 5:05pm
In the interest of fairness and balance, all of Donald's accomplishments as President can be discussed here.Smile
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 5:44pm
I like his hair.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 6:06pm
Here you go stayer Smile

I'd welcome Donald Trump's impeachment, but he has gotten these 20 things right

Ruben Navarrette Jr., Opinion columnist Published 6:00 a.m. ET Sept. 12, 2018 | Updated 12:41 p.m. ET Sept. 12, 2018

I'd welcome impeachment but fair is fair

I’m surprised the number climbed that high. I’ve been a consistent Never Trumper who hopes the president’s first term is his last. I would even welcome impeachment. Even so, I’m also a journalist trained to look for the truth and share it whether it’s popular or not. 

Thus, even as someone who has criticized Trump on issues ranging from trade to immigration to education, it's only fair to do what much of the news media refuse to do — admit that Trump has done some things right. Such as:

►Move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. 

►Pull the United States out of the Iranian nuclear deal.

►Stand up to NATO countries for not ponying up enough money to cover the organization’s expenses and their own defense costs. 

►Take on the news media and not back down, exposing bias and agenda-driven journalism intended to run him out of office. 

►Put an intense focus on immigration, the importance of border security and the cost of illegal immigration, including U.S. citizens killed by the undocumented.

►Target the ruthless Salvadoran street gang MS-13.

►Picking James Mattis as Defense secretary, Nikki Haley as ambassador to the United Nations, John Kelly as White House chief of staff andKellyanne Conway as senior adviser.

►Begin a dialogue with North Korea about ending its nuclear weapons program. 

►Focus attention on Rust Belt states and give respect to white working-class voters, overlooked by the elites on both coasts.

►Challenge elitism and question what it means to be “elite.” 

►Create millions of new jobs (the White House claims as many as 3 million) and bring unemployment down to 3.9 percent, the lowest since 2000.  

►Focus national attention on the opiod crisis, including a look at doctors who overprescribe pain pills.

►Nominate impressive Supreme Court candidates Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh. 

►Propose and help pass a tax cut and cut federal regulations

►Pull out of the Paris Agreement on climate change and defy global warming alarmists.

►Renegotiate unfair trade deals in search of better terms.

►Target racial preferences at colleges and universities, which often hurt intended beneficiaries by lowering standards.

►Refocus immigration debate by ending DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and trying to force Congress to confront the thorny issue of what to do with "Dreamers," who were brought to the USA illegally when they were kids.

►Shake up both the Republican and Democratic establishments and remain independent from the Washington cartel.  

►Make politics more accessible to people who have rarely voted or cared about it, and widen the door of civic engagement.

https://usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/09/12/donald-trump-impeachment-welcome-but-hes-done-20-things-right-column/1258575002/

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 6:55pm
Just reading this much so far, this "journalist" loses ALL credibility.

I'd welcome Donald Trump's impeachment, but he has gotten these 20 things right

Ruben Navarrette Jr., Opinion columnist Published 6:00 a.m. ET Sept. 12, 2018 | Updated 12:41 p.m. ET Sept. 12, 2018

I'd welcome impeachment but fair is fair

I’m surprised the number climbed that high. I’ve been a consistent Never Trumper who hopes the president’s first term is his last. I would even welcome impeachment. Even so, I’m also a journalist trained to look for the truth and share it whether it’s popular or not. 

Thus, even as someone who has criticized Trump on issues ranging from trade to immigration to education, it's only fair to do what much of the news media refuse to do — admit that Trump has done some things right. Such as:

►Move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. 

►Pull the United States out of the Iranian nuclear deal.

►Stand up to NATO countries for not ponying up enough money to cover the organization’s expenses and their own defense costs. 

►Take on the news media and not back down, exposing bias and agenda-driven journalism intended to run him out of office. 

►Put an intense focus on immigration, the importance of border security and the cost of illegal immigration, including U.S. citizens killed by the undocumented.

reductio ad absurdum
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 6:58pm
In fact he is just a joke. 
reductio ad absurdum
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 7:07pm
djebel, please take note of the title & desist from any negative comments Wink
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 7:37pm
Like I said in the other TRUMP thread .

Australia is heading down a Path where even our Pool Tables won't be allowed to have Balls.

Good to have somewhere to show Mr Trump some respect.   

Edited by Gay3 - 11 Jan 2019 at 9:59pm
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 7:38pm
you got to hand to him - he's one of the most accomplished liars I have seen
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

djebel, please take note of the title & desist from any negative comments Wink

Good luck.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

you got to hand to him - he's one of the most accomplished liars I have seen

Be a good Girl marble .

He is POTUS & you don't reach such heights without substance .
      & Malania of course.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 8:55pm
He is beholden to no special interest. He doesn’t need special interest money to get elected or re-elected.

He is the only true outsider ever elected POTUS. We always said we wanted a Wash. outsider and we got one!

He’s a smart of very successful business man. He has created 1000’s of jobs.

Great negotiator.

Already has relationships with foreign governments.

Will not be intimidated by anyone. Will never be an apologist.

He will never lead from behind.

Has zero affinity for political correctness. Not afraid to name our enemies. Values Americans personal safety over someone else’s hurt feelings.

Pro-Military. Pro-Police. Pro-Veteran.

Committed to defeating ISIS

High energy and super hard worker. Don’t see him taking many vacations.

Good father. Raised a bunch of great and grounded kids. Not easy when you have billions of dollars.

Calls out the media and feels no need to cow-town to them. Finally put an end to having to tip toe around the corrupt media.

Is not at all move or intimidated by being called a racist, sexist and all the other tiresome, over used, liberal labels.

Has helped many women break the glass ceiling. His present and past workers, especially the women speak very highly of him.

I have heard story after story of his huge generosity over his entire adult life. Of course, the media has never even told a single personal story of his generosity to so many people. Too bad for everyone not to hear and see the real man.

Loves his family and easily shows affection.

Picked an awesome VP. Picks for Sec of State and AG -great picks as well.

Will fight for all Americans, of all colors, race, gender, etc.

Will negotiate better trade deals. Won’t let other countries run all over us while we give them our money.

Good allies to Israel

Not afraid to call out other politicians, even in his own party.

Dislikes Rosie O'Donnell!

Makes up awesome words like “Bigly” and “Yuge”

Pivots when necessary

Doesn’t share a brain with Valerie Jarrett

Loves America and isn’t afraid to say it!

Supports the 2nd Amendment

All his policies focus on what best for the American people and will put our interest in front of all others

Hes a fighter even when ALL the odds are agianst him and he always comes out a winner.

He doesn’t seek more power-he has all he needs or wants already. Unlike the Clinton's whose insatiable appetite for power clouded their better judgement in almost all possible ways.

Is totally committed to making America great again.

Do I need to go on?

However, this is partially based on his word and he will SHOW the American people they made the right choice.
I have no problem with people having a differing say , as long as they can back it up.       Unlike the TBV critics who even believe in Santa & Climate Change.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 9:22pm
Macca not acknowledging the source again Shocked, pathetic 

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-positive-things-you-can-say-about-Donald-J-Trump

Edited by Gay3 - 11 Jan 2019 at 10:01pm
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 9:58pm
Gotcha again Whale.

That is SAUCE ....    Tomato source sounds shocking.
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 10:05pm
Gee macca I nearly fell of my seat here.

Make America great again. How is he doing that, because anyone who says they can do that is not entirely cognisant of the way the USA became a superpower.

Pro-veteran. Is that why he said that John McCain was a loser because he was a prisoner of war, and that winners never get caught. Also I do not remember seeing the huge increase in veterans investment, might have missed that one so if you can enlighten me.

I am not sure if Trump, would know what the 2nd Amendment is let alone support it. It does not give every citizen of the US the right to bare arms, it states that the US will have a well armed civilian militia.

If he always comes out a winner, how come he has filed for chapter 11 about five times?

Nothing wrong with loving America, as long as you love the right parts.

Have to say disliking Rosie O'Donnell is a plus, can't stand her!

The reason he calls out politicians, is he is not one, and he dislikes both parties, so he does not care about who he p#@ses off, which again is not a bad thing!

Not sure what US gets by being a good ally to Israel. The country has stole nuclear secrets from the US, it has arms in some telecommunications companies which allows for high level surveillance and Israel could not care any less about the US policy in the middle east. So again not quite sure what the US gets from their relationship, at least you know where you stand with the Chinese (there is a great skit on Saturday Night Live about the debt that the US has with China, but I can not upload it).

Yeah I can see the Don in south central LA or the east side of Chicago, getting down and dirty with the gang members and prositutues fighting for everyone    

I must be blind, because I have never once seen him show affection for any of his family members, a trait he learnt from dear old dad, similar to the Kennedys.

John Gotti was generous to, but that did not lessen the fact that he was an ars@#hole, who would sooner kill you than look at you.

Committed to defeating ISIS? Seriously? I thought he had already done that, or was that just a flash back to Goerge W on the deck of an aircraft carrier?

Yep he helps a lot of women, out, but only if they are good looking, like his daughter   

Just because someone is called a racist misogynist or sexist, it does not mean the term is not warranted when used. I mean stating, and gloating, that you handle womens Pu@#ies, is the sign of a really class human being. I hope you do/did not teach, your son to do those things.

I am not actually certain what the term pro-military and pro-police means. Are you saying that he lets the military and police, do whatever they want and they can get away with it?

Yep that is why when Ivanka was caught using personal emails for government business, she said the rule did not apply to her, for some reason I did not catch, as I tuned out half way through that interview.

Do not know him well enough to say if he is a hard worker or not.

I did not know that Russia was suddenly not an enemy of the US. I must have missed Putin's leadership.

Already has relationships with foreign governments. Well in a sane person that would be okay, however it depends on what kind of relationship you have. If you have the kind of relationship where you can be blackmailed, influenced and corrupted, then the relationship is not a good one.

I would love to say he is a great negotiator, but I have not seen him negotiate, so I will that one slide.

No I ma not sure why the media do not think he is a good leader at all, looks a great man which will go down as one of many presidents.
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 10:11pm
Voyager give him some time to go and ask the author of his post for a response .totally plagiarised

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 12:38am
Voyager -    I was purely looking for something to provide Whale with a Subject matter for his next lesson in climbing up the mentally retarded ladder.
You would appreciate that with KENMORE in your District, a well known area for helping types with Whale's difficulties.

I Copy & Pasted that article for his benefit.

Donald Trump has the credentials to be a Real Man.   AND POTUS

Worth Billions and wakes up alongside Melania . How can anyone argue with that .
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 12:46am
Trump appreciation thread.
Image result for facepalm emoji

Started by his biggest detractor. Just another deflection. What a joke.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 8:43am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Voyager -    I was purely looking for something to provide Whale with a Subject matter for his next lesson in climbing up the mentally retarded ladder.
You would appreciate that with KENMORE in your District, a well known area for helping types with Whale's difficulties.

I Copy & Pasted that article for his benefit.

Donald Trump has the credentials to be a Real Man.   AND POTUS

Worth Billions and wakes up alongside Melania . How can anyone argue with that .

oh really, thank you. Here I was thinking you were plagiarising a post from Quara forum and passing it off as your original thoughts LOL
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 9:05am
macca, I'm over your repeated references & innuendos aimed at Whale, they're NOT funny or clever Disapprove
They end now or you DO know the consequence.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

macca, I'm over your repeated references & innuendos aimed at Whale, they're NOT funny or clever Disapprove
They end now or you DO know the consequence.

Can he also be reminded that refering to males as she is not really that funny? Done it to me a few times and I'm sick of it.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 12:53am
This thread is about 6 years premature CNNPT ... sure he has done far more for the nation than O'bummer did in 8 years, but be patient, and keep plenty of space in reserve to write it all down!
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:27pm
Donald didn't start World War 111 today. Thumbs Up
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 12:58pm
GOD

"I shudder to think what Jesus would go through if he went to a Catholic high school."
reductio ad absurdum
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 1:00pm
As long as Jesus doesn't come back as an American Indian or a Mexican he should be ok.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 1:20pm
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 11:35pm
Fake news as per usual

Don't mention the black Hebrew Israelites bagging out the whites and native Americans at the rally, sweep that under the carpet and focus on a teen smiling
EAD
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 12:59am
LOL
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Oh dear, I almost missed this CNNPT!!!

That would have been a shame, wouldn't it!???LOLLOL

Right onto the FAKE NEWS hysteria, as I predicted you would be.Big smile

You are nothing if not predictable, and hateful, and unhinged, and out of touch, and arrogant ... awww, you know the rest!!!Clap

So would you like to punch "red hat kid" in the face, for disrespecting the FAKE Vietnam Veteran? ... or are you like that wigged out chick on facebook who was offering a head job to anyone who would do it for her?Confused

Made my Australia Day this one ... thanks CNNPT!Thumbs Up

... and to think that there was a time that you loved a smirk ...Tongue

Image result for smirking hillary memes
Related image
Related image
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 6:46am
You know very well I posted that to explain to the folks what djebel's cryptic post was about, but hey...
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 7:29pm
I'm smirking!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 8:27am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Fake news as per usual

Don't mention the black Hebrew Israelites bagging out the whites and native Americans at the rally, sweep that under the carpet and focus on a teen smiling

but don't mention the R word Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>