Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

William Fraser Anning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

I see there has now been 137k votes on this poll, 62% for no now and 38% for yes, where is this 80/20 split you speak of? I've just had a look at the page now.

Only about 46,000 voted at the time I saw it - 37,000 for Anning.

Looks like the unhinged lefties got their Rrrrreeee on when they heard the news, and tried to rally around the cause ... but still lost.

Looks bad for the progressive left on the Gold Coast!Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 10:02pm

If that image doesn't work try this.

Interesting policies, wonder how he plans to finance it all?

Are you considering voting for a minor Conservative Party Afros?Wink

Might i suggest Clive?LOL

Not sure why you are researching a minor parties policies - they will never hold the balance of power and will never get one of them across the line - why would you bother, when you don't bother researching how damaging the ALP/Greens policies are ... Embarrassed 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 7:10am
Why would I waste my time researching the policies of unhinged lunatic rightards? This post came across my newsfeed.

Maybe you should go educate your mates on that post? They seem convinced they'll be able to make Anning the next PM.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 7:14am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

I see there has now been 137k votes on this poll, 62% for no now and 38% for yes, where is this 80/20 split you speak of? I've just had a look at the page now.

Looks like the unhinged lefties got their Rrrrreeee on when they heard the news, and tried to rally around the cause ... but still lost.

But of course the votes supporting Anning were in no way influenced by the unhinged lunatic rightards convinced the Sudanese refugees are here to take away their way of life, until Murdoch convinces them its another lot after them.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 7:09pm

Why would I waste my time researching the policies of unhinged lunatic rightards? This post came across my newsfeed.

Maybe you should go educate your mates on that post? They seem convinced they'll be able to make Anning the next PM.

You really should have someone proofread everything before you post!LOL

You just implied that you are a blinkered biased left wing nutter, which I would suggest is not entirely the truth ... is it?  

I have already stated that I have no interest in any limited issue minor party policy Afros, I would not vote for them, and they won't be in power in my lifetime or yours!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 7:15pm

But of course the votes supporting Anning were in no way influenced by the unhinged lunatic rightards convinced the Sudanese refugees are here to take away their way of life, until Murdoch convinces them its another lot after them.

ummm the question was, should he be sacked - the overwhelming answer was NO.

There have been subsequent polls comparing him with Sarah Hanson-Young, and they are ALL overwhelmingly in support of Anning and against the unhinged Greenie ... just a bit of fun, but the people seem to have made their position clear ... 

I'm not in any way surprised ... you can't fool all of the people all of the time - people recognise that it is Labor's partners, the Greens who threaten this country with division, nobody else.Dead
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 6:47am

You just implied that you are a blinkered biased left wing nutter, which I would suggest is not entirely the truth ... is it?  

I have already stated that I have no interest in any limited issue minor party policy Afros, I would not vote for them, and they won't be in power in my lifetime or yours!

How do you figure I've implied that?
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 6:52am

There have been subsequent polls comparing him with Sarah Hanson-Young, and they are ALL overwhelmingly in support of Anning and against the unhinged Greenie ... just a bit of fun, but the people seem to have made their position clear ... 

I'm not in any way surprised ... you can't fool all of the people all of the time - people recognise that it is Labor's partners, the Greens who threaten this country with division, nobody else.Dead

So a 62-38 result on a Facebook poll is overwhelming proof that Australians don't want Fraser Anning sacked, but a 62-38 result in a national poll wasn't proof Australians support same sex marriage? Interesting.

Or will you claim everyone who didn't vote supported the side you like on this also?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 4:37pm

Join the dots.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 4:43pm
Never forget who the real victims are Afros.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 4:48pm

So a 62-38 result on a Facebook poll is overwhelming proof that Australians don't want Fraser Anning sacked, but a 62-38 result in a national poll wasn't proof Australians support same sex marriage? Interesting.

Or will you claim everyone who didn't vote supported the side you like on this also?

I really don't see the similarity, but you knock yourself out Afros.

Did every enrolled voter in Australia get invited to vote on sacking Fraser Anning? ... no?

All I'm saying is that the facebook site is a left wing biased media outlet that cynically ran the poll assuming that they knew the answer - you do understand that, don't you? - and they have had their pants pulled down, with the vast majority of people in their own backyard giving their virtue signaling bullgelati the proverbial finger. Embarrassed
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Never forget who the real victims are Afros.

You only need to read the police reports and statistics to see who the victims of the Black African Youth Gangs are CNNPT ... is that who you are alluding to CNNPT? 

... the true victims of home invasions, carjackings, violent assaults and robberies, the ones who would have no voice if it were not for patriotic individuals speaking out on their behalf and making a difference.

62% of Channel 9 facebook viewers on the Gold Coast speaks louder than your virtue signaling crap!Wink
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 5:02pm

Did every enrolled voter in Australia get invited to vote on sacking Fraser Anning? ... no?

All I'm saying is that the facebook site is a left wing biased media outlet that cynically ran the poll assuming that they knew the answer - you do understand that, don't you? - and they have had their pants pulled down, with the vast majority of people in their own backyard giving their virtue signaling bullgelati the proverbial finger. Embarrassed

Every one of them that has a Facebook opportunity had the chance.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 5:02pm
These (insert any group) are stealing our (select from-cultcha/jobs/dole) and doing yuge crimes. Build a wall.

You gearing up for the War on the Easter Bunny Doc? The War on Christmas was a fizzer this year. What happened? Nobody listening any more? Embarrassed)
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 5:03pm

Every one of them that has a Facebook account had the chance.

Edit button.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 5:09pm

Join the dots.

Still not sure how you figure that, is it because I don't agree with your rightard thinking?
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 5:11pm

These (insert any group) are stealing our (select from-cultcha/jobs/dole) and doing yuge crimes. Build a wall.

You gearing up for the War on the Easter Bunny Doc? The War on Christmas was a fizzer this year. What happened? Nobody listening any more? Embarrassed)

Pauline must be due another outburst along those lines soon, her cane toad solution didn't get much traction.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 5:14pm
They are running out of ammo and people have stopped listening anyway.

$1.14 Labor says it all.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 5:19pm
Afros is winding up ...    Repetitive posting by a rattled Lefty.

We need more Lithium -----    The Hypo's are affected by this Global Warming.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 5:28pm
Anning appears very much like a few Extreme Rightards (as distinct from your balanced Right leaner) around here: 

ie almost surely an @rssole who hasn't yet done quite enough to warrant sacking/suspension. Big smile  Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 5:43pm

You don't understand facebook or social media in general, do you Afros ... not really?Embarrassed

Would it surprise you to know that you don't generally receive noifications from a site that you do not visit or "like"?

Would it surprise you that the vast majority of social media users are left-leaning (a younger "brainwashed" demographic in fact)?

That is exactly why the leftards at Channel 9 Gold Coast were so arrogant and confident that they would get the answer they wanted ... yet they just got REKT! ... as the kids say.LOLLOLLOL

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 5:46pm

Join the dots.

Still not sure how you figure that, is it because I don't agree with your rightard thinking?

No, it is because you refuse to research right wing policies - I can't believe i really have to explain this.Dead

In your case, I guess it is harsh, you don't even research the left wing policies that you blindly support ... confirming the "Useful Idiot" theory once again.Clap
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 5:49pm
 right wing policies(oxymoron) = cut taxes for wealthy, sack public servants, contract everything out to mates.....that's about it.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 6:27pm

right wing policies(oxymoron) = cut taxes for wealthy, sack public servants, contract everything out to mates.....that's about it.

Left wing policies = tax everyone, give it to the loudest virtue signaller or laziest parasite you can find, grow employment by creating more red tape and more unproductive government jobs ... spend it on imagined causes until the other people's money runs out ... oh, that's not all of it, there is importing "economic asylum seekers" en masse to build your voter base, and pandering to the Toxic Greens and implementing their policies in exchange for their preferences because you couldn't win a rigged chicken raffle without them! ... and those are the policies that WON'T destroy the nation's wealth and put the country in a recession immediately ... I've covered those truly regressive policies of economic terrorism in detail elsewhere.

So who pays for all of the public servants and migrant welfare when we have nobody who aspires to be wealthy, to be bled dry CNNPT? ... will we just print more money in ever increasing denominations?

You have seen how it works in Venezuela.

How about we keep it local and look at the Labor/Greens handy work in the Northern Territory ... Embarrassed

They have great employment numbers - 2 admin staff for every 3 operational public servants, and they are still advertising! Big smile

... but they ARE technically bankrupt - it is the Labor/Greens model in action folks!Dead

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 6:28pm
Why do you keep repeating the blatant lie about Labor being taxing governments?
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 6:34pm
I suspect he's been out in the sun to long today, the pink will be out in force soon!
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 6:36pm

You don't understand facebook or social media in general, do you Afros ... not really?Embarrassed

Would it surprise you to know that you don't generally receive noifications from a site that you do not visit or "like"?

Would it surprise you that the vast majority of social media users are left-leaning (a younger "brainwashed" demographic in fact)?

That is exactly why the leftards at Channel 9 Gold Coast were so arrogant and confident that they would get the answer they wanted ... yet they just got REKT! ... as the kids say.LOLLOLLOL

No need to get yourself so worked up Doc.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 6:38pm

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"> right wing policies(oxymoron) = cut taxes for wealthy, sack public servants, contract everything out to mates.....that's about it.</span>

Don't forget create a false enemy (migrants at the moment) to distract people from the other policies being carried out.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 6:42pm
Culture wars
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 7:01pm

Culture wars

You can drive a Horse to water but not a Horticulture.

We need more gangs.        . Them brown ones.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>