Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

William Fraser Anning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

He joined Bob Katter's party after he was too racist for Pauline and he lasted a week before Bob booted him out over his hateful ideology. 

Not too hateful for TBV it seems. 

When old Bob thinks someone is mad it says a lot

Not mad Afros...dangerous.

Yep very much, I find the support he is getting on social media worrying, surely most Australians are not that ignorant?

I'm surprised that people question the ignorance, naivety, and laziness of people in general ... they are ARE in the majority. 

not quite the majority Doc - only 40% of the voters like trump
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Can you point us in the direction of any actual "terror" attacks that these people have been responsible for ... now how does that compare with the African Youth Terrorist Crimewave ... oh really?Stern Smile

Don't be so worried about what "might" happen Whale ... we have ALL of the terrorists under surveillance ... well not ALL of them, just the Radical Islamic kind that actually DO terrorism ... well some of them anyway, we don't have enough money to watch them all, because the UN wants $$$Billions to tell us how to run our own country ...

Is that like APRA which doesn't have the resources to audit even one bank properly but all is fine according to youLOL
[/QUOTE]

... oh, you didn't see the media coverage? ... I wonder why not!!!Ermm

Image result for ABC fake news
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

I'm surprised that people question the ignorance, naivety, and laziness of people in general ... they are ARE in the majority.  

And that's exactly why we have a Coalition Government. 

Haven't seen a Newspoll recently SC?

Do try to keep up, you understand that I'm talking about you ...Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 4:37pm
40% marble? ... I don't think it was that high was it?
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 4:56pm

i think he has had 40% approval rating right from the start - idiots don't change their mind easily
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

i think he has had 40% approval rating right from the start - idiots don't change their mind easily

Marble, one sincerely hopes that comment wasn't directed at our petty, pitiable. pointless, even pathetic Pink Prose Man.  Shocked
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 5:28pm

Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

I think given a bit of time this thread could be one of our best. Just got to keep that PT bloke out of it. Thread killer extroadinaire !

Nah, will not even reach 10% of the all time no 1 thread on TBV, The Trump Presidency. Keep trying though Smile
Gee Mr Creativity - how did you come up with a thread title like that ? And how did you ever forecast it might generate all that interest ?
Refer ALP Election Promises
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 5:36pm

I think given a bit of time this thread could be one of our best. Just got to keep that PT bloke out of it. Thread killer extroadinaire !

Nah, will not even reach 10% of the all time no 1 thread on TBV, The Trump Presidency. Keep trying though Smile
Gee Mr Creativity - how did you come up with a thread title like that ? And how did you ever forecast it might generate all that interest ?

Simples...nobody can look away from train-wrecks, and this one is a cracker.Clap
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 6:12pm

Jealousy is a curse Confused

But what is sad is that a thread on an anonymous forum takes on such importance in your life, high status in real life not enough for you LOL
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 6:17pm
Just got back from your charity work Whale ? What can you do in 12 minutes Confused
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 7:47pm

Marble, one sincerely hopes that comment wasn't directed at our petty, pitiable. pointless, even pathetic Pink Prose Man.  Shocked

I assumed that it was marbles standard scrambled analogy and it was directed at you SC ... the lazy, low IQ, loopy, leftie, Labor lap-dog ... and idiot gave it away.Wink

btw, Trump's approval rating has consistently been higher than O'bummers was at the same time, over 40% and has hit 50% ... sorry marble, just the facts!Ouch

Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:11pm

Jesus that first para was a mouthful Afros

A mouthful of crap too.Dead

Just the crap these United Patriot Front idiots are posting on their Facebook page.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:23pm
Fraser Anning only went to this rally for the publicity, Pauline and Bob don't even want him in their parties so he's stuck as an independent so his only hope of staying on the public tit is to get enough of a following to get the votes he needs, he is no better then Pauline, he's in it for the income first. Of he genuinely believes in the cause he'd have used his own money to go down, the fact he used public money shows his true motives.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:24pm

I assumed that it was marbles standard scrambled analogy and it was directed at you SC ... the lazy, low IQ, loopy, leftie, Labor lap-dog ... and idiot gave it away.Wink

btw, Trump's approval rating has consistently been higher than O'bummers was at the same time, over 40% and has hit 50% ... sorry marble, just the facts!Ouch

my original comment was in reference to you saying the majority of people are naive, stupid or lazy- i said it's about 40% because thats about trumps approval rating. I don't think you got it because your in the 40%
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:32pm
Sorry Doc - but that put down from Marble did make me laugh. Very dry
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:37pm
Oh marble, you got me good ...

Image result for say that again slowly
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 6:23pm
ooops ... I guess he won't have to answer anyone about travel entitlements ...LOLLOL 

... wonder why Channel 9 (or 2 or SBS or 10 or 7) didn't FAKE NEWS report this?Embarrassed

Nine News poll against Senator Fraser Anning backfires, big time.

"I wonder if Channel 9 will report this tonight?" Senator Fraser Anning said on Twitter.

I don’t think they were expecting that! The official Facebook page of 9 News Gold Coast created a poll today, asking their followers if they want Senator Fraser Anning “ousted from parliament.”

“Senator Fraser Anning has charged taxpayers for travel to-and-from three far-right protests,” the Facebook post reads. “Do you want to see Fraser Anning ousted from parliament?”

In the first four hours the poll gathered more than 47k responses, with over 38k participants voting NO. That’s over 80% of the voters.

http://caldronpool.com/nine-news-poll-against-senator-fraser-anning-backfires-big-time/?fbclid=IwAR2imi4t1my8hOgkVkDG5JX5tVQpdt9Lst44FE3I46wrIfYQxqlNZ4cvwk4

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 6:29pm
You happy he has been ripping off the taxpayers?

Well he wasn't a leftie so who cares eh?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 6:42pm
As I said earlier - you couldn't put a price on the publicity this bloke has generated for himself. Every time Penny & Tanya have a shot his popularity hits a new high. As Macca says - sum thing very wong !
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 7:39pm

Seems that he was representing 80% of the taxpayers ... unlike Bullgelati Bill who represents slightly more ALP voters than the informal vote ...Embarrassed

You don't like these FACTUAL statistics, even when your team collects them, do you ...Dead
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 7:44pm
Whadda yo reckon ... ole Jay must have been a dud root ...

Image result for penny wong and jay weatherill
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 8:30pm

Seems that he was representing 80% of the taxpayers ... unlike Bullgelati Bill who represents slightly more ALP voters than the informal vote ...Embarrassed

You don't like these FACTUAL statistics, even when your team collects them, do you ...Dead

Do you have a link to that 80% stat?

Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 9:47pm
He's followed the Trump philosophy, appeal to a demographic that feel the major parties aren't listening to them and any publicity is good publicity, he'll never become PM (despite his supporters promising to vote for him as PM on social media) but he'll pull these stunts from time to time so they keep thinking he's there for them.

This could be the start of an interesting time in politics, social media gives small groups with a narrow band of policies a much easier platform to promote their opinions and policies when in traditional media they were shunted out the back, maybe the major parties will have to watch how this develops and will have to give minor parties more than just lip service?
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 9:51pm

Seems that <font size="5" color="#ff00ff">he was representing 80% of the taxpayers ... unlike Bullgelati Bill who represents slightly more ALP voters than the informal vote ...Embarrassed

Since doc assumed all of those who didn't vote in the SSM vote would have voted no so he could argue less than half the population wanted it, can we assume everyone who didn't vote in this poll would have voted yes to boot him out?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 10:36pm
You mean he just makes up sh1t?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 10:41pm

Not convinced by the unreliable FAKE NEWS source, Channel 9 Gold Coast?

You might want Gladys to build that wall ... or at least a beautiful steel fence!LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 10:48pm

Seems that <font size="5" color="#ff00ff">he was representing 80% of the taxpayers ... unlike Bullgelati Bill who represents slightly more ALP voters than the informal vote ...Embarrassed

Since doc assumed all of those who didn't vote in the SSM vote would have voted no so he could argue less than half the population wanted it, can we assume everyone who didn't vote in this poll would have voted yes to boot him out?

That's flattering Afros ... unlike CNNPT who "never reads my posts", you did, and you got it Thumbs Up ... you are misrepresenting it a little here though, this wasn't a NATIONAL poll. All that I would contend here is that 80% of those who voted were in favor of his actions ... would there be 50,000 people who look at that facebook site? ... I don't know, but it's a pretty good sample size, wouldn't you say ... better than the sample size that CNNPT likes to rely upon when he does a poll ... ONE ... himself. Dead
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 10:52pm

You mean he just makes up sh1t?

Are you really THAT upset that the real people dismiss your hysterical virtue signaling, even when you go

"Rrrrreeeeee!!!"Cry

Let's not forget who the liar is here ...Wink
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 5:53am
I see there has now been 137k votes on this poll, 62% for no now and 38% for yes, where is this 80/20 split you speak of? I've just had a look at the page now.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 7:35pm

If that image doesn't work try this.

Interesting policies, wonder how he plans to finance it all?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>