Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Topic ClosedHas Trump been Impeached yet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 36>
Author
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

I am surprised he is still here after yesterday Whale

So disappointing to see him slip back again. Ouch

Whereas your deflection, deceit, and lies never disappoint ... Big smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Baguette Baguette wrote:

It’s difficult to know how to respond to Dr E and the Trump supporters. If every unpalatable fact is dismissed as “ Fake News” it makes it difficult ! I can say that I’m not opposed to Trump because of his politics . It’s possible you know to disagree politically with someone WITHOUT believing they’re a mentally unstable criminal. I’m not opposed to Trumps stated aim to “ Drain the Swamp” . On the contrary I’d be more inclined to back him on that. Like millions of voters around the world I’m fed up with both sides of politics. No I’m opposed to Trump because he’s a fraud. He’s a Reality TV star whose only talent is self promotion . His major asset is his carefully manufactured image and his name , which he would sell off in lucrative licensing agreements for various “Trump” projects around the world . And he didn’t care who he did business with and that’s the problem now. Maybe the Trump zealots should ask themselves not if the Russians were involved in swinging the election Trumps way but why they were so keen for him to be in the White House. What’s in it for them and why would they believe Trump would be on their side? The answer is in the people involved in the negotiations for Trump Tower Moscow and the earlier Trump Tower in Azerbaijan. Makes very interesting reading .

I practice on a brick Baguette, and get more intelligent responses from it.

... and arrogant pretentious prigs like you are the reason why Trump will be a Two Term POTUS!Clap

No, it is only dumb as brick Trumpanzees who sip the Trump KoolAde that re-elect him. 

You will never get it, will you?Ouch

The great unwashed are smarter than the out of touch self-proclaimed geniuses like you could ever give them credit for ... 

Would they be the great unwashed who rely on healthcare, but are dead against “Obamacare”.........
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 5:08pm
I read that they have banned ''All I want for Christmas is my two(or more) front teeth'' because it upsets Trump supporters.

Related image
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 5:10pm

The great unwashed are smarter than the out of touch self-proclaimed geniuses like you could ever give them credit for ... 
[/QUOTE]
Would they be the great unwashed who rely on healthcare, but are dead against “Obamacare”.........
[/QUOTE]

They are The Apprentice audience, gullible fools who think TV is real life Embarrassed
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 5:18pm

I read that they have banned ''All I want for Christmas is my two(or more) front teeth'' because it upsets Trump supporters.

Related image

... and their votes are worth just as much as Nancy and Chucks, and infinitely more than any Australians!Big smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

[/QUOTE]

They are The Apprentice audience, gullible fools who think TV is real life Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

You mean less worthy than an anonymous TBV internet warrior like CNNPT, whom you worship to the point of embarrassment, and everyone else's amusement?

The irony is that you'll never get it either, and you're a rung below them on the evolutionary scale anyway ...
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 5:28pm
How happy must Chuck and Nancy be right now, especially Nancy.

They have Donald on the run over his stupid wall and govt shutdown and next week Nancy takes over the keys to the big blue impeachment car.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 5:37pm
Which reminds me ... has Trump been impeached yet?

The way that "Global Warming" is going for you leftards, do you think Hell just might freeze over first?LOL
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 5:38pm
Is Macron still President?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 5:39pm
Nobody cares.
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 5:41pm
I care and little stayer thinks it is the most important issue on the planet and gets upset if you dont take him seriously. LOL
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 6:02pm

I care and little stayer thinks it is the most important issue on the planet and gets upset if you dont take him seriously. LOL

I think what is happening in France is a hell of a lot more important than what's happening in the US. Let's hope Macron can stay president because the alternatives could trigger big trouble for Europe. Unfortunately "nobody cares", because it doesn't rate a blip down under. Or in the US.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 7:22pm

Related image

Lovely. Such a humanitarian.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 7:25pm
That's a bit harsh stayer ... it's not like he didn't plagiarise ...
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 7:29pm
Ironic to see the likes of PT be sarcastic about "book learning", after his lot did away with book learning. And look at where it's gotten us.
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 7:52am
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 8:06am
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 5:05pm
Did Santa come, and has Trump been impeached yet?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 7:41pm
I know the Democrats heads are exploding over it, but has Trump been impeached for visiting his biggest supporters - the troops who protect us and enable the lifestyle and Liberty that we all enjoy in the Western World ...?

By the sound of the reception he got, you would think that HE defeated ISIS in Syria ... oh that's right, he DID, and Barry DIDN'T ...

U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!Hug

Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 11:39am

House Democrat introduces impeachment articles against President Trump on first day of new Congress

Brad Sherman is wasting no time.

The Democratic representative from California introduced articles of impeachment against President Trump as soon as the new Congress came into session Thursday, alleging the commander-in-chief has obstructed justice by meddling in the Russia investigation.

“I believe that Obstruction of Justice is the clearest and most provable high crime and misdemeanor committed by Donald J. Trump,” Sherman tweeted.

With a newfound majority in the House, Democrats could actually impeach Trump. Freshly minted House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) wasn’t as enthusiastic about the prospect as Sherman, but wouldn’t rule it out entirely.

“We shouldn’t be impeaching for a political reason, and we shouldn't avoid impeachment for a political reason,” Pelosi said in an interview with NBC News before she was sworn in.

Sherman alleges Trump first obstructed justice when he asked former FBI Director James Comey in February 2017 to “lay off” his former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who was under investigation at the time for his contacts with Russian government officials. Flynn has since pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI and is cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller’s office.

Trump again obstructed justice when he fired Comey three months later, Sherman argues.

Comey was at the time in charge of the FBI investigation into possible collusion between Trump campaign officials and Russians and the President admitted in a post-axing interview that he decided to get rid of Comey because of “this Russia thing.”

To further bolster his claims, Sherman says Trump may have also obstructed justice by recently pressuring Jeff Sessions into resigning as attorney general and then handpicking outspoken Mueller critic Matthew Whitaker as his replacement.

Sherman introduced the same articles of impeachment against Trump in July 2017 and explained why he views it as critical to refile them.

“All bills introduced and not passed in 2017 and 2018 expired today at noon,” Sherman said. “So filing articles is necessary to avoid taking a step backward.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-democrat-impeachment-trump-congress-20190103-story.html

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 9:51pm
... so, has Trump been impeached yet?

The Democrats "introducing articles of impeachment " is like telling your mates all about what you are going to do to a girl when you get her back to your room ... but you don't have her phone number yet, and you are a virgin! Embarrassed

I do hope they keep this stuff up though - it just plays to the Republican base, and the Dems just don't get it.

In the meantime ... back to the circle jerk for you CNNPT.Pinch
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 11:25am
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 11:58am
Sweet sweet odds for Trumpies to get on the Great Man now to win in 2020- $3.50. Tongue
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 1:23pm
I wouldn't take that even with Doc's Rubles. 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 2:53pm
Would you tell us before the result was confirmed?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 2:14am
So I see that Trump has been able to successfully negotiate a deal with that walking skeleton ... but the question remains the same ... has he been impeached yet?Embarrassed
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 6:22am
The only way Trump loses in 2020 is if Jeb Bush is in charge of counting
EAD
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 10:35am

So I see that Trump has been able to successfully negotiate a deal with that walking skeleton ... but the question remains the same ... has he been impeached yet?Embarrassed

Read the posts from 2 years ago DOC.

Trump was to be impeached then...     I didn't follow it up.

Who took his place.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 10:38am

LOLLOL

Is that what you call an embarrassing capitulation ?
Another c rap post, the reference to her appearance is so relevant and mature Confused
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 11:21am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 36>