Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Betting Opportunity for bigger punters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:24am
Bit of advise Whale. This is not a good place for someone "off the punt" as you claim to be. Forget giving tips, getting tips, shonky systems, non-shonky systems - just stay well away from the place. Get a bit of fresh air for christs sake. The good news is Doc will hopefully be back shortly in Joffs to entertain you (& me for that matter).
Take this comment in the way I intended it please - just a fellow TBV member looking out for your best interest.
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:28am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Bit of advise Whale. This is not a good place for someone "off the punt" as you claim to be. Forget giving tips, getting tips, shonky systems, non-shonky systems - just stay well away from the place. Get a bit of fresh air for christs sake. The good news is Doc will hopefully be back shortly in Joffs to entertain you (& me for that matter).
Take this comment in the way I intended it please - just a fellow TBV member looking out for your best interest.
I mean seriously - a bit like a bloke wanting to give up eating pies standing in a pie shop all day 
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:28am

advice Wink
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:41am

Al re your comment above (I wont rehash it - too big). It still does not address my main point. What you are basically proposing is for people to take your tips - & if they turn a profit over a certain period it is divvied up between themselves, charity & yourself. If it loses the loss is worn by the investor. You then say the additional investments is "peanuts" compared to your stake - so does that not mean the relative amount to charity is also "peanuts" in comparison to what you give ? It also means you could pick up the "peanut" extra stake yourself & give more to charity as it wont have to be divvied up as much (charity, profit to investor, cut to you). And as I said above Al - I know you have posted impressive results many times - so no argument that your tips have a better than average chance of giving a good outcome. But its still far from being a high percentage play in my books - sorry !

sorry I missed this post......
I really don't get your point.
if I give $1000 to the CC over a year they ONLY GET $1000.

this way they still get my $1,000 and extra as other ppl are donating from profits, so should I.
they also get 40% of ANY profits generated by TVB people that are backing the horses. Over time that can be a LOT of $$$$$$..... so the Cancer Council are in a win / win position if we are profitable. If the bets go belly up (which is not expected but can happen) they are no worse off!! they still get a grand or more from Mo and I.
"IF" the cancer council gets $1000 from me and then another say 5 grand over a year from "profits" it may be peanuts to me, but that kind of donations wont be peanuts to them!!!!. $$$ and peanuts are all in the eye of the beholder.

ALLAN
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:55am
Al lets not kid ourselves - PLEEZ. Your initial post clearly showed your intent. IF the system turns a profit " I will be asking for a percentage of the profit made !!. The paid profit is to be split between me & The Cancer Council...". That is all upside for you. Regardless of how you have now massaged the conditions that was your original offer.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:19am

Al lets not kid ourselves - PLEEZ. Your initial post clearly showed your intent. IF the system turns a profit " I will be asking for a percentage of the profit made !!. The paid profit is to be split between me & The Cancer Council...". That is all upside for you. Regardless of how you have now massaged the conditions that was your original offer.

Isn't it amazing, Alan changes his mind because of people's concerns and makes a magnanimous gesture to forgo any commission for himself . Not good enough for you though, keep referring to the original conditions as if they are fixed in stone.

This from someone who accepts the flip flops and constant, blatant lies from the most dishonest president in history, hypocrite much Ouch

Just another narky spoler as is hs mate Macca
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:20am
Allan *
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:25am

MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have put many HUNDREDS OF HOURS.... IF NOT THOUSANDS OF HOURS into what I do.............
why should I NOT RECEIVE SOMETHING FOR THE EFFORT I HAVE PUT IN..........
SO WHAT THAT I DECIDED THAT THE CHARITY NEEDS IT MORE THAN I DO!!!!..........

IT IS NOT ALL UPSIDE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING IN IT FOR ME EXCEPT MY OWN PROFITS WHICH I HAD BEFORE POSTING ON HERE!!!!!!!

I AM NOT GOING TO ENTERTAIN ANY FURTHER POSTS!!!......... what is this THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!

allan

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Isn't it amazing, Alan changes his mind because of people's concerns and makes a magnanimous gesture to forgo any commission for himself . Not good enough for you though, keep referring to the original conditions as if they are fixed in stone.

This from someone who accepts the flip flops and constant, blatant lies from the most dishonest president in history, hypocrite much Ouch

Just another narky spoler as is hs mate Macca

spoiler *
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:27am
And I ask that if ANYONE has any concerns or questions...... PM me!!

ALLAN
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:29am

Nice offer Al but is it disavantageous to you ?

Are you currently classified as a professional punter or a hobby punter who pays no tax ?
If you receive money from people for your tips will this change ?
See Whale you started the whole thing. You posted the above after Als first post. It was not a "nice offer" - it was skewed towards a no loss situation for Al. If it was anyone else (like Andicap ) you would have been the first to poo poo it. Hypocrite !
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:31am

Are you currently classified as a professional punter or a hobby punter who pays no tax ?
See Whale you started the whole thing. You posted the above after Als first post. It was not a "nice offer" - it was skewed towards a no loss situation for Al. If it was anyone else (like Andicap ) you would have been the first to poo poo it. Hypocrite !

is that a bad thing, livened up the tipping section ?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:35am

is that a bad thing, livened up the tipping section ?
Apologies - well done
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:35am
It is not the same, Allan asked for his commission after profits had been made and a new level was reached. He could not force anyone to send him money, simply stop providing tips if they did not. Can't be fairer than that and very different to asking for payment in advance

ps please direct me to any tipping service, not that Al is classified as such, which accepts payment after a profit has been made 
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:38am
Crikey, this is going to end up with more pages than a bloody Royal Commission which it already looks like Confused
For something so simple that even I can understand, there seem to be a multitude of 'public' queries & from those who give the impression they won't be partaking LOL

Oh yes & you are abbreviated = you're.
However your = something belonging to the person Wink
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 12:01pm
NEWS ALERT.............

Bigals brand new racing service gets off the ground today.........

receive the following:

BIG BETS

SMALL BETS

BABY BETS

ACTION BETS

MARKS BOOKIE BETS

and anything that you would like thrown in....     NO THERE IS NOTHING ELSE!!!

AT AN UPFRONT COST OF ONLY $300,000 IT HAS TO BE THE BEST OFFER ON THE MARKET
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 12:14pm
Al that may be a bit subtle, some of them may take it seriously LOL
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 12:26pm

Not interested..............
only interest is the person that just donated $250 to Charity. They will be receiving todays bets, and the rest of the months bets, and then the first 4 months next year.
hope to do well for them and the charity!!

ALLAN
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 12:28pm
Nice Try...   Now it's changed rules and comedy.

We may have saved some innocent " investors "
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Last Saturday ;- 12 last start winner 4 2nds for the maidens .
A good base for any method on Fancied Runners .
Winning form is good form , Not rocket science.    Combined with massive overs ( not easy for most to get ) it may show some profit .
    FOR MOST PUNTERS IT WON'T.
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 12:36pm

DeadDeadDeadDead I fear you are correct!!!! (sigh)

ALLAN
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 12:38pm

Last Saturday ;- 12 last start winner 4 2nds for the maidens .
A good base for any method on Fancied Runners .
Winning form is good form , Not rocket science.    Combined with massive overs ( not easy for most to get ) it may show some profit .
    FOR MOST PUNTERS IT WON'T.

nice try!!!!
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 12:40pm
visitors here to do lunch....

see you when you let me know tomorrows runners!!!!!

ALLAN
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by bigal bigal wrote:

visitors here to do lunch....

see you when you let me know tomorrows runners!!!!!

ALLAN

You may have something on Silver Melody at Scone Today Al R6
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 1:10pm
Let me know if/when you'd like it unlocked Allan.
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:12pm
OK ...so the 1st month is done and dusted for the 3 CC's. One decided to take advantage of payment straight up to the Cancer Council for 4 months worth of selections whilst the other 2 are giving a payment based on how much money we are able to make. Both those 2 made an upfront payment of $100 to the Kids with Cancer Foundation to show they are in it for the long haul.

As always can happen when you make things public ......would you believe the worst run of outs we have had using the newest rating (4 years) was 18 yet we just had a run of outs of 26 losers!!. We also had a 2nd bad run during the month as well. 3 bad weeks and 1 fantastic week.

What can happen when you are giving out bets like these is that if there is a scratching at the barrier, you stand the chance of a horse that was close to qualifying, now becoming a qualifier once the scratching goes in. Unfortunately it happened few times and we actually missed a few winners 4/6, but luckily they were not Big prices. Nothing we can do about it when it all happens at the last minute leading into the start of the race.

The CC's were advised to take early prices on 6 horses and we received real good prices on 2 of them, Free of Debt and Redouble but we did take $6 fixed early for Diamond Raffles where after scratchings we received $3-60 when it paid $4-40 BOB. But you cant win them all. 

we had 149 bets for JUST 50 winners......... and a return of 166 units.

despite the bad run and a strike rate of only 34% during January we were still able to generate a profit of PLUS 11.4%.

01/01/2019 1:31: Mornington      2   9 Yulong Mercury      MD10  1   1.40          0.3       40          1
01/01/2019 1:31: Mornington      2   9 Yulong Mercury     MDLSP  1   1.40          0.3       80          1
01/01/2019 1:54: Inverell        2   8 Nic And Run        MAID5  3                 3.7      -20      100 1
01/01/2019 3:32: Beaudesert      3   2 Wills Bid           2LSW  3                 1.2     -120      200 1
01/01/2019 4:20: Flemington      6   7 Whispering Brook     TOP  1   3.40          2.2      120          2
01/01/2019 4:40: Randwick (I)    6   1 Fuchu              MLine  1   2.60          1.6      280          3
01/01/2019 5:23: Bunbury         3   8 My Lady Fair        2LSW  4                 7.5      180      100 4
01/01/2019 6:55: Bunbury         6   4 Scandal Maker      OFTOB  8                 5.0       80      200 4
02/01/2019 3:45: Taree           4   8 Weigela            MDLSP  3                 0.8      -20      300 1
02/01/2019 3:52: Doomben         4  10 Shes Spicy          2LSW  2                 1.0     -120      400 2
02/01/2019 4:38: Sapphire Coast  5   5 Smart Remark       OFTOB  1   2.60        1.6       40      240 4
02/01/2019 5:55: Strathalbyn     3   3 Yucatan             2LSW  6                 1.7      -60      340 1
05/01/2019 2:26: Wangaratta      3   8 Front Page News    MOFTB  2                 1.7     -160      440 1
05/01/2019 3:20: Caulfield       5   5 Miss Norway        WPR10  5                 1.6     -260      540 2
05/01/2019 3:52: Gold Coast      5   6 Impregnable        WPR10  3                 2.0     -360      640 6
05/01/2019 3:56: Albury          4   2 Hail The Hero       2LSW  2                 1.6     -460      740 3
05/01/2019 3:56: Albury          4   2 Hail The Hero      OFTOB  2                 1.6     -560      840 3
05/01/2019 4:20: Randwick (I)    7   9 Gresham            ROO4P  1   2.20          1.1     -440      720 3
05/01/2019 4:20: Randwick (I)    7   9 Gresham              TOP  1   2.20          1.1     -320      600 3
05/01/2019 4:20: Randwick (I)    7   9 Gresham            WPR10  1   2.20          1.1     -200      480 3
05/01/2019 5:06: Ascot           4   6 Mr Alby            ROO4P  1   2.60          1.5      -40      320 5
05/01/2019 5:20: Caulfield       8  11 Mastering          ROO4P  1   1.80          0.7       40      240 3
05/01/2019 5:20: Caulfield       8  11 Mastering          WPR10  1   1.80          0.7      120      160 3
05/01/2019 5:43: Ascot           5   4 The Celt             TOP  2                 7.0       20      260 7
06/01/2019 4:55: Warrnambool     7   4 Romancer           OFTOB  5                 2.0      -80      360 6
07/01/2019 3:50: Kempsey         4   5 Chosen Prince      OFTOB  5                 2.2     -180      460 2
07/01/2019 5:10: Kempsey         6   9 King Of Monaco     MAID5  5                 4.5     -280      560 3
07/01/2019 5:50: Kempsey         7   1 Cool Prince        OFTOB  1   3.20          2.2      -60      340 5
09/01/2019 12:55 Devonport Synt  1   4 Divi               AALSW  3                 1.1     -160      440 1
09/01/2019 1:30: Stony Creek     3   2 Creative Harmony   MDLSP  2                 1.3     -260      540 1
09/01/2019 1:50: Canterbury      1   4 Re Edit             23YW  5                 0.9     -360      640 1
09/01/2019 2:45: Doomben         3   1 Neptunes Spear      23YW  2                 0.5     -460      740 1
10/01/2019 3:05: Muswellbrook    4   1 The Haitian Poet    PREM 10                 2.0     -560      840 1
10/01/2019 4:57: Geraldton       2   2 Bull Bizarre        2LSW  8                 3.0     -660      940 1
11/01/2019 1:00: Wagga           1   4 Redicon            GP2MD  2                 0.3     -760     1040 1
11/01/2019 3:00: Hamilton        4   1 Valencia Missile     ROO  4                 1.0     -860     1140 1
11/01/2019 5:14: Elwick          6   1 Shot Of Irish      AALSW  2                 0.1     -960     1240 1
11/01/2019 5:14: Elwick          6   1 Shot Of Irish      MLine  2                 0.1    -1060     1340 1
11/01/2019 5:14: Elwick          6   1 Shot Of Irish        ROO  2                 0.1    -1160     1440 1
11/01/2019 8:45: Caloundra       4   6 Dolly Spartan      MDLSP  2                 2.2    -1260     1540 1
12/01/2019 1:08: Flemington      2   6 Sweet Jazz          23YW  2                 5.0    -1360     1640 1
12/01/2019 1:43: Flemington      3   6 Guizot             ROO4P  3                 2.2    -1460     1740 7
12/01/2019 1:43: Flemington      3   6 Guizot               TOP  3                 2.2    -1560     1840 7
12/01/2019 2:53: Flemington      5   3 Masculino          ROO4P  4                 1.0    -1660     1940 1
12/01/2019 2:53: Flemington      5   3 Masculino          WPR10  4                 1.0    -1760     2040 1
12/01/2019 3:00: Gold Coast      5   3 Houtzen            MLine 10                 1.2    -1860     2140 1
12/01/2019 3:00: Gold Coast      5   3 Houtzen              TOP 10                 1.2    -1960     2240 1
12/01/2019 3:00: Gold Coast      5   3 Houtzen            WPR10 10                 1.2    -2060     2340 1
12/01/2019 3:51: Pinjarra        1   3 Rubic Rose         2YODT  2                 0.5    -2160     2440 1
12/01/2019 4:00: Ipswich         5   3 I Wanna Be A Jeep  OFTOB  3                 1.0    -2260     2540 2
12/01/2019 4:08: Flemington      7   4 Invincible Al        TOP  2                 3.0    -2360     2640 8
12/01/2019 4:31: Pinjarra        2   1 The Big Show       MLine  4                 0.7    -2460     2740 1
12/01/2019 4:50: Flemington      8  13 Mr Money Bags        TOP  4                 2.5    -2560     2840 3
12/01/2019 4:50: Flemington      8  13 Mr Money Bags      WPR10  4                 2.5    -2660     2940 3
12/01/2019 5:20: Randwick        8   9 Thy Kingdom Come   ROO4P  5              0.9    -2760     3040 7
12/01/2019 5:40: Gold Coast      9  10 Redouble             TOP  1   6.30          5.0    -2230     2510 9
12/01/2019 5:50: Pinjarra        4   2 Market Ruler       WPR10  4                 1.1    -2330     2610 1
12/01/2019 6:30: Fannie Bay      4   3 Divine Red         NTLSW  3                 0.7    -2430     2710 4
13/01/2019 2:35: Coffs Harbour   2   3 Paolo              MDLSP  1   1.70          0.7    -2360     2640 1
13/01/2019 2:35: Coffs Harbour   2   3 Paolo               PREM  1   1.70          0.7    -2290     2570 1
13/01/2019 4:55: Coffs Harbour   6   9 Tarbert            OFTOB  1   2.40          1.2    -2150     2430 4
13/01/2019 7:50: Bunbury         7   2 Tawny Pete          2LSW  3                 1.3    -2250     2530 2
15/01/2019 2:35: Mackay          1   3 Woohoo Girl         23YW  4                 1.2    -2350     2630 1
15/01/2019 7:00: Mackay          8   1 Trerice            MLine  1   1.60          0.5    -2290     2570 5
16/01/2019 2:34: Doomben         2   3 Mystic Brook       MDLSP  1   4.90          3.2    -1900     2180 2
16/01/2019 3:40: Strathalbyn     2   4 Dellacqua           2LSW  1   2.80          1.5    -1720     2000 2
16/01/2019 7:50: Mowbray         4   2 Thanos             OFTOB  1   8.60          6.0     -960     1240 6
16/01/2019 8:30: Mowbray         5   3 Mystical Pursuit    23YW  1   4.90          3.5     -570      850 1
16/01/2019 10:30 Mowbray         9   1 Century Arrow      OFTOB  1   1.70          0.7     -500      780 2
17/01/2019 11:25 Corowa          3   2 Diamond Raffles    MAID5  1   4.40          3.0     -160      440 2
17/01/2019 11:25 Corowa          3   2 Diamond Raffles    OFTOB  1   4.40          3.0      180      100 2
17/01/2019 3:45: Gosford         5   3 Easy Eddie           ROO  2                 2.0       80      200 5
17/01/2019 3:45: Gosford         5   3 Easy Eddie           TOP  2                 2.0      -20      300 5
17/01/2019 5:00: Geraldton       3   1 Dashing Image      MLine  1   1.90          0.5       70      210 1
17/01/2019 6:20: Townsville      7   2 Night Attire       OFTOB  4                 2.5      -30      310 6
17/01/2019 6:54: Townsville      8   9 Palladian          AALSW  1   1.90          0.4       60      220 1
17/01/2019 6:54: Townsville      8   9 Palladian          OFTOB  1   1.90          0.4      150      130 1
18/01/2019 7:00: Cranbourne      2   7 Degrasse           MDLSP  2                 1.7       50      230 1
18/01/2019 7:00: Cranbourne      2   7 Degrasse           MOFTB  2                 1.7      -50      330 1
19/01/2019 1:00: Flemington      1   1 Free Of Debt        23YW  1   8.50          7.0      700          2
19/01/2019 1:00: Flemington      1   1 Free Of Debt       2YODT  1   8.50          7.0     1450          2
19/01/2019 1:00: Flemington      1   2 Viking Warrior      23YW  2                 0.7     1350      100 1
19/01/2019 1:20: Rosehill        1   1 Accession          2YODT  1   3.20          2.2     1570          1
19/01/2019 2:02: Eagle Farm      2  12 River Racer        ROO4P  6                 1.3     1470      100 1
19/01/2019 3:40: Rosehill        5   2 Bon Amis           WPR10  1   2.30          1.2     1600          1
19/01/2019 4:00: Flemington      6   4 Mastering          WPR10 12                 3.0     1500      100 3
19/01/2019 4:32: Eagle Farm      6   1 Mishani Hustler    WPR10  4                 3.5     1400      200 1
19/01/2019 4:36: Tuncurry        5   6 Metre Eater        OFTOB  2                 4.5     1300      300 9
19/01/2019 4:56: Camperdown      7   3 Gold Fields        OFTOB  4                 1.6     1200      400 3
19/01/2019 5:00: Rosehill        7   4 All Too Royal      ROO4P  1   2.40          1.2     1340      260 5
19/01/2019 5:00: Rosehill        7   4 All Too Royal      WPR10  1   2.40          1.2     1480      120 5
19/01/2019 5:31: Morphettville   5   5 Barood             ROO4P  1   5.20          3.2     1900          3
19/01/2019 5:36: Camperdown      8   4 Leishman           OFTOB  7                 7.0     1800      100 7
19/01/2019 5:40: Rosehill        8   9 Creedence          ROO4P  3                 2.5     1700      200 2
19/01/2019 5:40: Rosehill        8   9 Creedence          WPR10  3                 2.5     1600      300 2
19/01/2019 6:20: Ascot           5   3 Stratocreed        ROO4P  4                 1.8     1500      400 1
19/01/2019 6:55: Ascot           6   3 Misty Metal         2LSW  1   3.00          1.7     1700      200 1
19/01/2019 6:55: Ascot           6   3 Misty Metal          TOP  1   3.00          1.7     1900          1
19/01/2019 6:55: Ascot           6   3 Misty Metal        WPR10  1   3.00          1.7     2100          1
19/01/2019 7:20: Morphettville   8   2 Naseeb              2LSW  4                 5.0     2000      100 4
20/01/2019 1:50: Sale            3   3 Hautclere          MOFTB  2                 3.7     1900      200 1
20/01/2019 4:30: Caloundra       4   1 Truculent          OFTOB  3                 2.7     1800      300 2
20/01/2019 5:00: Albany          1   4 Morgs Freeman      MDLSP  1   2.00          0.9     1900      200 1
20/01/2019 6:25: Caloundra       7   4 On Show              ROO  1   2.10          0.8     2010       90 7
22/01/2019 2:25: Wagga           3   2 Hail The Hero      OFTOB  4                 2.5     1910      190 3
23/01/2019 2:34: Doomben         2   1 Bratislava         OFTOB  1   3.20          1.5     2130          1
23/01/2019 3:25: Canterbury      4   2 You Make Me Smile   2LSW  1   3.50          2.5     2380          1
23/01/2019 3:25: Canterbury      4   2 You Make Me Smile    ROO  1   3.50          2.5     2630          1
24/01/2019 1:20: Tamworth        1   5 Lips N Lashes      MLine  1   1.50          0.5     2680          1
24/01/2019 1:20: Tamworth        1   5 Lips N Lashes        ROO  1   1.50          0.5     2730          1
24/01/2019 6:53: Ipswich         7   9 The Black Tide      2LSW  2                 1.7     2630      100 1
24/01/2019 8:00: Racing.com Par  5   8 Gennikay           MDLSP  1   2.30          1.2     2760          1
25/01/2019 4:10: Port Lincoln    3   2 Storm Voyager       2LSW  4                 1.7     2660      100 1
25/01/2019 4:45: Port Lincoln    4   3 Faith In Grace      2LSW  3                 1.5     2560      200 1
25/01/2019 5:37: Rockhampton     5   4 Tridacna           MDLSP  5                 1.0     2460      300 1
25/01/2019 5:45: Narrogin        4   5 Copper Fury        MLine  4                 3.0     2360      400 4
26/01/2019 1:20: Randwick        1   1 Espaaniyah         2YODT  8                 2.2     2260      500 1
26/01/2019 2:10: Caulfield       3   9 Indian Thunder     ROO4P  3                 5.0     2160      600 5
26/01/2019 2:30: Randwick        3   1 Star Fall           2LSW  6                 1.3     2060      700 1
26/01/2019 2:30: Randwick        3   1 Star Fall          WPR10  6                 1.3     1960      800 1
26/01/2019 2:37: Caloundra       3   1 Stampe             2YODT  5                 0.9     1860      900 3
26/01/2019 2:37: Caloundra       3   1 Stampe             AALSW  5                 0.9     1760     1000 3
26/01/2019 2:37: Caloundra       3   2 Alligator Blood     23YW  1   2.80          1.6     1940      820 2
26/01/2019 2:45: Caulfield       4   1 Microphone         2YODT  2                 2.5     1840      920 1
26/01/2019 2:56: Morphettville   1   4 Wasabi Bob         WPR10  1   2.10          1.0     1950      810 4
26/01/2019 3:05: Randwick        4   3 Toryjoy            WPR10  3                 1.3     1850      910 4
26/01/2019 3:40: Randwick        5   6 So You Win         WPR10  4                 1.1     1750     1010 1
26/01/2019 3:44: Townsville      3   5 Rising Boom         2LSW  2                 2.5     1650     1110 1
26/01/2019 4:16: Yarra Glen      6   5 Atlantic Express   OFTOB  1   2.70          1.6     1820      940 1
26/01/2019 4:20: Randwick        6   7 Taniko              JOCK  5                 2.7     1720     1040 2
26/01/2019 4:20: Randwick        6   8 Sei Stella         WPR10  2                 1.6     1620     1140 1
26/01/2019 4:51: Morphettville   4   4 Over And Above     ROO4P  1   2.80        1.6     1800      960 1
26/01/2019 4:53: Fannie Bay      2   1 Paghman            AALSW  5                 0.5     1700     1060 1
26/01/2019 4:53: Fannie Bay      2   1 Paghman              ROO  5                 0.5     1600     1160 1
26/01/2019 5:00: Randwick        7  11 Penske               TOP  4                 3.0     1500     1260 10
26/01/2019 5:00: Randwick        7  11 Penske             WPR10  4                 3.0     1400     1360 10
26/01/2019 6:10: Morphettville   6   3 Poets Landing        ROO  5                 0.5     1300     1460 1
26/01/2019 6:20: Ascot           5   9 Kings Authority    ROO4P  7                 3.7     1200     1560 1
26/01/2019 6:41: Fannie Bay      5   7 Dark Whirlwind     NTLSW  2                 1.5     1100     1660 2
26/01/2019 6:45: Morphettville   7   3 Silent Ice         ROO4P  1   3.20          1.8     1320     1440 6
26/01/2019 6:55: Ascot           6  11 Beat The Devil      JOCK  2                 1.7     1220     1540 5
26/01/2019 6:55: Ascot           6  11 Beat The Devil     ROO4P  2                 1.7     1120     1640 5
26/01/2019 7:30: Ascot           7   2 Fontainebleau       JOCK  3                 6.5     1020     1740 4
26/01/2019 7:44: Esperance       6   2 Armenius            2LSW  4                 3.2      920     1840 2
27/01/2019 2:35: Murray Bridge   3  10 Smart Alick         MD10  3                 0.9      820     1940 1
27/01/2019 2:35: Murray Bridge   3  10 Smart Alick        MOFTB  3                 0.9      720     2040 1
27/01/2019 3:30: Elwick          5   4 Mystical Pursuit   2YODT  1   1.50          0.5      770     1990 1
27/01/2019 4:15: Geelong         7   3 Blue Hope            ROO  1   2.10          0.9      880     1880 2
28/01/2019 1:43: Wagga           2   5 Welletsdoit        OFTOB  2                 2.0      780     1980 4
28/01/2019 5:17: Beaudesert      4   4 Zephetto           MOFTB  1   1.30          0.1      810     1950 1
28/01/2019 8:35: Bunbury         8   2 Find The Gap        2LSW  5                 2.7      710     2050 4
plus another 4 bets for 1 short priced winner where the prices are not available yet in the programme.

ALLAN
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 9:00am
now this is a better start than we had in January!!!
PLUS 14 UNITS IN THE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY.

if we can continue on in this manner for the rest of the month we will be sending some nice cheques off to the cancer council and kids with cancer.

01/02/2019 3:20: Stony Creek     5   8 Mr Charisma        OFTOB  1   3.10          2.0      210          6
01/02/2019 5:35: Port Macquarie  8   1 Gumshoe             2LSW  3                 0.4      110      100 1
02/02/2019 1:37: Eagle Farm      1  12 Drumadoir          ROO4P  2                 1.7       10      200 1
02/02/2019 2:47: Eagle Farm      3   5 Meet Mr Taylor     ROO4P  1   1.90          0.9      100      110 1
02/02/2019 2:47: Eagle Farm      3   5 Meet Mr Taylor       TOP  1   1.90          0.9      190       20 1
02/02/2019 2:47: Eagle Farm      3   5 Meet Mr Taylor     WPR10  1   1.90          0.9      280          1
02/02/2019 3:18: Fannie Bay      2   4 Delta Dor          NTLSW  5                 1.7      180      100 1
02/02/2019 3:30: Caulfield       6   7 Antah              OFTOB  1   2.60          1.6      340          6
02/02/2019 3:30: Caulfield       6   7 Antah              ROO4P  1   2.60          1.6      500          6
02/02/2019 3:38: Gold Coast      4   3 On Show              ROO  1   1.70          0.7      570          3
02/02/2019 4:38: Ascot           2   1 Amarillo Rose       23YW  1   1.60          0.5      630          1
02/02/2019 4:38: Ascot           2   1 Amarillo Rose      2YODT  1   1.60          0.5      690          1
02/02/2019 4:42: Eagle Farm      6   1 Magic Fox           2LSW  2                 1.1      590      100 4
02/02/2019 4:50: Caulfield       8  10 Tin Hat            WPR10  1   3.10          2.0      800          8
02/02/2019 5:14: Fannie Bay      5   2 Tiger Trap         NTLSW  4                 1.3      700      100 2
02/02/2019 5:50: Rosehill        9   8 All Too Royal      ROO4P  1   4.50          3.5     1050          7
02/02/2019 6:25: Ascot           5   7 Captain Stirling   ROO4P  2                 0.5      950      100 3
02/02/2019 6:25: Ascot           5   7 Captain Stirling     TOP  2                 0.5      850      200 3
02/02/2019 7:25: Ascot           7   3 Misty Metal         2LSW  7                 0.7      750      300 2
02/02/2019 7:25: Ascot           7   3 Misty Metal        WPR10  7                 0.7      650      400 2
04/02/2019 2:30: Sale            3   8 Aurora Sunset       MD10  1   1.60          0.4      710      340 1
05/02/2019 3:05: Kembla Grange   4   6 Micks New Chick     2LSW  3                 3.5      610      440 4
06/02/2019 1:30: Ararat          4   4 Rebel With A Cause OFTOB  5                 2.5      510      540 1
06/02/2019 1:30: Ararat          4   4 Rebel With A Cause  PREM  5                 2.5      410      640 1
07/02/2019 1:15: Grafton         1   7 Kijito             OFTOB  1   5.80          4.0      890      160 5
07/02/2019 3:00: Benalla         4   2 Bianco Nuovo       MLine  3                 0.9      790      260 2
07/02/2019 3:00: Benalla         4   2 Bianco Nuovo         ROO  3                 0.9      690      360 2
07/02/2019 3:20: Rockhampton     1   1 Astral Knight      2YODT  6                 3.5      590      460 1
07/02/2019 4:22: Geraldton       1   3 The Crown Prince   MDLSP  1   1.90          0.9      680      370 1
07/02/2019 5:10: Rockhampton     4   2 Gypsy Toff          2LSW  2                 0.5      580      470 2
07/02/2019 5:10: Rockhampton     4   6 Gracie Belle        2LSW  1  10.70          9.0     1550          3
07/02/2019 5:50: Rockhampton     5  11 Say Please         MDLSP  4                 3.5     1450      100 1
07/02/2019 6:10: Geraldton       4   9 On The Turps       OFTOB  1   1.70          0.7     1520       30 1
07/02/2019 7:15: Geraldton       6   6 Miss Moroak         2LSW 11                 7.0     1420      130 4

allan.
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 9:27am
actually, we are up nearly 17 units as the CC's were advised to take $7-00 for All Too Royal as it was certain to shorten.

ALLAN
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 1:01am
Winner, is a winner is a winner. You did well to get in front Al after tough times .

I posted tips on Gay3's daily thread .

I only posted tips on , The Saturday and Public Holiday posts & one last Wednesday .
1st January to 6/2/19, resulted in 18 selections posted , for 10 winners.
It has been very "selective" time

At Betfair SP. 100 units on each = 1800 invested . Return 3000.

I did a lot better than that, as 3 were $8, 12 & 16. & I wager less on them.
I'm due for some inevitable outs and see about 20 I'd like to back tomorrow .   I'll trim those. and pray.
   As you say :   It's a lonely , Time consuming Business.

bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 11:15am
sounds like you are doing very for yourself, WELL DONE INDEED.
one comment though, if you are praying for a winner you should stop betting right now.

ALLAN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>