Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Betting Opportunity for bigger punters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Betting Opportunity for bigger punters
    Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 4:13pm
G'day all.

I have been doing a lot of work on all my various betting groups.... Big bets, small bets, BB's, action stations.... and picked the CREAM out of everything to come up with a LARGE number of bets every month. My son and I have been betting the big list of bets for a few months now. I have been asked a few times over a long period of time on here privately, if I could give out my bets on an ongoing basis. I have always said no as I have spent all the dollars and especially the time to come up with good sensible rules and why should I go giving them away. For anyone that has a good betting bank behind them ie. $5K and above and are interested I will give them all the bets that I am making. What's the catch??. No catch, except when we make a new profit milestone I want to be paid for my efforts. I will be asking for a percentage of the profit made!!. The paid profit is to be split between me and The Cancer Council or some other Cancer charity with the donation to charity to be proven to me to continue to receive the bets.

Please only Private Message me if you have the bank, the professionalism to withstand any run of outs/drawdown we may have. If you panic if you have lost 40 or 50% of a bank, please don't message me.

This is a genuine endeavour to help someone make some $$$ as well as help a charity that is close to my heart.

Thinking of maybe just 3 to 5 people if we have that many on here and starting 1st of January.

of course if Gay is not happy with this, she can delete it at any time.

08/12/2018 1:15: Rosehill        1   1 Czarson             23YW                      
08/12/2018 1:15: Rosehill        1   1 Czarson            2YODT                    
08/12/2018 1:15: Rosehill        1   3 Kiamichi            23YW                     
08/12/2018 1:22: Doomben         1   1 Champagne Jet       23YW                      
08/12/2018 1:50: Rosehill        2   6 Zalatte             23YW                     
08/12/2018 2:09: Newcastle       3   1 Categoric          MDLSP                      
08/12/2018 2:09: Newcastle       3   1 Categoric          MOFTB                    
08/12/2018 3:08: Doomben         4  11 Cadogan            ROO4P                       
08/12/2018 3:08: Doomben         4  11 Cadogan              TOP                       
08/12/2018 3:12: Gunnedah        4  11 Metre Eater        OFTOB                       
08/12/2018 4:08: Gold Coast      6   2 Last Light          2LSW                       
08/12/2018 5:24: Ascot           4   3 Rising Sea          JOCK                       
08/12/2018 5:44: Toowoomba       1   2 Karaharaga         OFTOB                       
08/12/2018 5:50: Doomben         8   4 Stella Victoria    WPR10                       
08/12/2018 6:10: Morphettville   8   8 Lady Of Crebilly   ROO4P                       
08/12/2018 6:15: Fannie Bay      3   4 Dark Whirlwind      2LSW                       
08/12/2018 6:20: Toowoomba       2   6 Coolmunda           2LSW                       
08/12/2018 6:25: Doomben         9  15 Ignite The Light   ROO4P                       
08/12/2018 6:35: Ascot           6   2 Misty Metal         2LSW                       
08/12/2018 6:35: Ascot           6   2 Misty Metal        ROO4P                       
08/12/2018 6:47: Fannie Bay      4   1 Divine Red          2LSW                       
08/12/2018 6:47: Fannie Bay      4   2 Amigo Mio           2LSW                       
08/12/2018 6:50: Toowoomba       3   6 Pieridae           MLine                       
08/12/2018 7:10: Ascot           7   5 Mississippi Delta   2LSW                       
08/12/2018 7:10: Ascot           7   5 Mississippi Delta   JOCK                       
08/12/2018 7:24: Fannie Bay      5   2 Tregorik           OFTOB                       
08/12/2018 7:50: Ascot           8  15 Arcadia Queen       2LSW                       
08/12/2018 7:50: Ascot           8  15 Arcadia Queen        TOP                       
08/12/2018 7:50: Ascot           8  15 Arcadia Queen        WFA                       
08/12/2018 7:50: Ascot           8  15 Arcadia Queen      WPR10                       
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 5:00pm
Nice offer Al but is it disavantageous to you ?

Are you currently classified as a professional punter or a hobby punter who pays no tax ?
If you receive money from people for your tips will this change ?
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Nice offer Al but is it disavantageous to you ?

Are you currently classified as a professional punter or a hobby punter who pays no tax ?
If you receive money from people for your tips will this change ?

thanks for the reply Whale. no even if you receive money from people for tips, it is still a case that it is all based on chance and it is not taxable as long as you are not classed as a professional. I had a Private Binding Ruling from the tax office and one of 2 things can happen. I will get a new one or if anyone takes advantage of this offer, they can give all the profits payable to charity if they try to tax it.

ALLAN
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:08pm
Big Al, can 2 people go $2500 each, to form one share of $5,000?

Is this a shareholder fund, eg, $5,000 gets you 1 share? 

ps, I skimmed thru your post, will read better later.
pps, I would do this if Gay holds the funds as a Trust, a signatory to release of profits. Or simply a Signatory bank account. You and one other. Or you and anyone that funds a share.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

pps, I would do this if Gay holds the funds as a Trust, a signatory to release of profits. Or simply a Signatory bank account. You and one other. Or you and anyone that funds a share.

Can't speak for Allan but gosh you make things complicated Confused
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

all will be detailed to ANYONE that shows an interest by PM. no money is handed over by anyone, you simply receive the bets and bet on them yourself.... it will be a trust thing regarding payment from profits.

ALLAN
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:22pm
Obviously he wants someone with a $5000 minimum bank so the profits and hence his commission and the donation to charity will be worthwhile. He doesn't want to bother with a few piddling dollars.
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:33pm

Obviously he wants someone with a $5000 minimum bank so the profits and hence his commission and the donation to charity will be worthwhile. He doesn't want to bother with a few piddling dollars.

Correct, the Minimum bank is $5K.... would prefer anyone with a 10 grand bank, the more we make the more goes to cancer research.

ALLAN
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 8:46pm
lol   Has TBV gone totally Mad.

Edited by Gay3 - 10 Dec 2018 at 9:16am
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:11am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

is it "mad" to want to give to a very worthwhile charity?

ALLAN

Edited by Gay3 - 10 Dec 2018 at 9:17am
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:18am
AND if you to know the motivation behind it all........

MY MOTHER DIED OF CANCER
MY FATHER DIED OF CANCER
MY FATHER IN LAW DIED OF CANCER
MY ELDERST BROTHER DIED OF CANCER (I AM ONE OF 9)
MY SECOND ELDEST SISTER DIED OF CANCER
ANOTHER SISTER IS A TWICE SURVIVOR OF CANCER
ANOTHER BROTHER HAS HAD KIDNEY CANCER

ENOUGH MOTIVATION????

IS THIS REALLY THAT "MAD"???

and yes in the last 10 years we have probably donated about ten grand or more to cancer as well as MANY hours helping!!

ALLAN
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:44am
I consider it a wonderful opportunity for both members & the charities concerned, not to mention potential personal gain for who partake in this unique concept so, here's to some consistently prosperous punting Beer Thumbs Up
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:50am

I am not here to defend him but he is not asking for payment for tips in advance, IF the tips are successful after a certain period he expects a donation to him and a charity.  And all he can do if someone reneges  is to stop providing tips.
People have been asking him to provide tips for ages as he has had maybe the only successful ongoing tipping threads on TBV

Plenty of scam artists around but please explain to me how this one works, I can't see it
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:54am
Originally posted by bigal bigal wrote:

MY MOTHER DIED OF CANCER
MY FATHER DIED OF CANCER

ENOUGH MOTIVATION????

and yes in the last 10 years we have probably donated about ten grand or more to cancer as well as MANY hours helping!!

ALLAN

Then give all the windfall to the charity .. WHY keep half , when your so successful on the punt.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:58am
[

ALLAN

[/QUOTE]

Then give all the windfall to the charity .. WHY keep half , when your so successful on the punt. [/QUOTE]

you are a successful man, according to you.  Do you provide your services, work without expectation of compensation ?

And again he cannot FORCE anyone to pay him a commission, if they are happy with the arrangement they will do so , if not all he can do is stop providing tips
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:00am

I am not here to defend him but he is not asking for payment for tips in advance, IF the tips are successful after a certain period he expects a donation to him and a charity.  And all he can do if someone reneges  is to stop providing tips.
People have been asking him to provide tips for ages as he has had maybe the only successful ongoing tipping threads on TBV

Plenty of scam artists around but please explain to me how this one works, I can't see it

Whale :-   With respect , most recent period of tipping was winning by Massive "overs " prices claims .
I would rather not get involved with this type of punting suggestion as the END game is money to the provider of a lot of "shorties". BIG ?
Try Waterhouses freebies , at about 80% wins thus far.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:03am
I will not be involved, I don't bet Smile, and when I did I liked the thrill of big odds and the pain of losing Confused

All I am saying is he has put it out there, I think the offer is genuine, and it is up to people to decide
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:11am

I will not be involved, I don't bet Smile, and when I did I liked the thrill of big odds and the pain of losing Confused

All I am saying is he has put it out there, I think the offer is genuine, and it is up to people to decide

You are correct 100% Whale .     . Some small points to think about in a debate on this is quite in order. No one is making accusations , just asking questions. > From there , It's up to the individual.
Some years ago there was several "Tipsters " selling " the goodies.
    They died when some real comments came along .
     Included the famous Vlad ...   Still on Google ,( not functioning ) although banned from Paypal for the donations train.   
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:30am
I miss Vlad LOL
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:37am

I miss Vlad LOL

I remember he would tip a big shortener on Saturday morning and when it won he’d claim the price it opened at on Wednesday afternoon. Then crack the poos when I questioned him about it.

And then there was the Whobegotyou tattoo.
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:39am

MY MOTHER DIED OF CANCER
MY FATHER DIED OF CANCER

ENOUGH MOTIVATION????

ALLAN

Then give all the windfall to the charity .. WHY keep half , when your so successful on the punt.

if it worries YOU that much............. IF anyone takes up the opportunity THEY CAN PAY 100% TO CHARITY!!...  I don't "NEED" any ones money. IF anyone takes it up, I will get them to post the payments on here. That being the case it could  stillbe 3 or 4 months b4 getting to a milestone.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:44am
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

I miss Vlad LOL

I remember he would tip a big shortener on Saturday morning and when it won he’d claim the price it opened at on Wednesday afternoon. Then crack the poos when I questioned him about it.

And then there was the Whobegotyou tattoo.

You get the "Boost" 20 times a day now .   Which is much the same, if you have enough accounts in enough places.       . Trading is the go if you can get enough Boosts ..    All too easy.    (That's a yoke yoyce)
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:59am
Maccamax wrote:

With respect , most recent period of tipping was winning by Massive "overs " prices claims .

Hi, if you are referring to the baby bets thread earlier in the year!?

every single bet was given with either a price that was available on the morning of the race  or a top fluc/ BOB.
Occasionaly there would have been one where i had taken a boost on it, or I bet it at 365 with the SP guarantee.

IF I WAS GOING TO FIDDLE THE BOOKS...EVERY TIME I QUOTED A PRICE AND THAT HORSE STARTED AT A HIGHER SP... DID I CLAIM THE HIGHER PRICE..no!! IF I WAS GOING TO "COOK THE BOOKS" I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT!!

EVERY SINGLE PRICE TAKEN IS VERIFIABLE BY THE PRICE I TOOK THAT MORNING VIA MY BOOKMAKER ACCOUNTS!!!! I did not "claim" any MASSIVE overs, I simply  the price  took for the horse!!

if you class a massive over as taking $3-80 about a horse that eventually starts at $2-50, then I am guilty..... I have a Morning price line for every horse that is an "expected price" for the horse. IF that morning line says $3-00 and I can get $3-80 i will take it!!. 

i take it to heart that you believe I WAS CLAIMING MASSIVE OVERS!!!!! every price was listed BEFORE the races..... no one seemed to object to any of the prices I "claimed" at the time.

Thanks for your comments anyway Maccamax.
ALLAN
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 11:06am
how about this then.........

ANYONE that gives a donation of $250 to the cancer council after I post this can get my bets for lets say the 1st 4 months of the year!! the receipt of the donation needs to be verified b4 receiving the bets.

RECEIVING ONGOING BETS WOULD BE SUBJECT TO A NEW DONATION.

I DONT NEED THE MONEY..... the CANCER COUNCIL DOES!!!!

ALLAN
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 11:18am

ANYONE that gives a donation of $250 to the cancer council after I post this can get my bets for lets say the 1st 4 months of the year!! the receipt of the donation needs to be verified b4 receiving the bets.

ALLAN

Al, I didn't follow your past postings to any degree, however < I "took in" Your Overs by multiple accounts . ( which was the key to your claims of success).
You have good intentions , no doubt, but should also know that your suggestions ,   > as they read , are Illegal.( Sections of the 2001 Act. )
Impossible to implement on an anonymous Forum.

Can I hold the stakes .
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 11:25am

ALLAN

Al, I didn't follow your past postings to any degree, however < I "took in" Your Overs by multiple accounts . ( which was the key to your claims of success).  NO i hardly ever quoted a BOOSTED price on the baby bets!!... I was using my boosts for "bigger" activities!! I quoted the prices that I took!!

You have good intentions , no doubt, but should also know that your suggestions ,   > as they read , are Illegal.( Sections of the 2001 Act. ) Of course i don't intend to "break any laws", so I would make sure whatever happens does not contravene any laws or any acts.

Impossible to implement on an anonymous Forum. IF anyone takes it up, IT WILL NOT END UP AS ANONYMOUS!!

Can I hold the stakes.....LOL ........NO, every participant holds their own!

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 12:05pm
well the narks, cynical doubters,  spoilers buried this attempt by Al to raise money for charity Confused
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 12:48pm

well the narks, cynical doubters,  spoilers buried this attempt by Al to raise money for charity [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif" alt="Confused" title="Confused[/IMG
]

I'm aware your about 5 cents in the dollar Whale , But I'm sure you haven't forgotten that this is a forum of debate with opinions.
The impossibility of running such a scheme on an anonymous Forum , should be obvious.
To claim it is good for charity is fair enough . If that is the case it will be just as good for the provider :-
HIS WORDS =   ( No catch, except when we make a new profit milestone I want to be paid for my efforts. I will be asking for a percentage of the profit made!!. The paid profit is to be split between me and The Cancer Council )

WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE ARE LOSSES )
Maybe debating the proposition will save someone a lot of money .
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:00pm

well the narks, cynical doubters,  spoilers buried this attempt by Al to raise money for charity [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif" alt="Confused" title="Confused[/IMG
]

I'm aware your about 5 cents in the dollar Whale , But I'm sure you haven't forgotten that this is a forum of debate with opinions.
The impossibility of running such a scheme on an anonymous Forum , should be obvious.
To claim it is good for charity is fair enough . If that is the case it will be just as good for the provider :-
HIS WORDS =   ( No catch, except when we make a new profit milestone I want to be paid for my efforts. I will be asking for a percentage of the profit made!!. The paid profit is to be split between me and The Cancer Council )

WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE ARE LOSSES )
Maybe debating the proposition will save someone a lot of money .

is that why you abuse and ridicule those who disagree with you and threaten to get them beaten up ? Wink

So thoughtful of you to be concerned about peoples' losses  however his results are posted, they can decide for themselves.
95 % of punters lose, do you warn them not to bet in the Racing Forum ?
As for a percentage of the profit, try to keep up, he said 100% will go to charity for say 4 months tips
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:31pm
Whale . Your confused and getting back to lying posts .

You've been beaten up bad i'd say . No need for me to give you more brain damage .
READ WHALE =   ( No catch, except when we make a new profit milestone I want to be paid for my efforts. I will be asking for a percentage of the profit made!!. The paid profit is to be split between me and The Cancer Council )

I'm sure we would all like a bit of that ....    I'll tip and if you win I get a cut .   If you lose = stiff shxt.

I've seen past results.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>