Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

We Should All Take A Bow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We Should All Take A Bow
    Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:23am
Just mulling over the days performance in the Village yesterday. Got to go back a long way to see that level of contribution, tears & laughter. Numerous standout performances. Doc & Macca as usual were on top of their game - able to kick loose of Rustys & Afross's persistent ankle biting. Impressive. Whale was unusually sedate & half reasonable for most of the day - although I think he may be very fortunate that most of us go to bed at night. Enabled was much more selective in his work - although one of  his posts re Mr Hayne certainly had the most imaginary visual impact . Isaac is coming along nicely. Others like Tlaz, Second Chance, Stayer, Acacia took a more tradesman approach  - you know - just keeping things rolling. Cameo performance by Sneck was also noted. Unusual not to see similar from djebel. By far the biggest disappointment was PT. More was expected from a bloke with his pedigree. Think the Trump thing may be finally taking its toll - & sees in Rusty a possible heir to the Left Wing crown. Oh & one other - bloody Judge makes no effort during the day & comes in over the top the next morning when most of those are still recuperating. Typical
Anyhow - a grand day for TBV.

Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:29am
Oh - & how could I leave out Carioca & Shrunk. Solid performances without setting the world on fire !
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:44am
Is this another pathetic attempt to get your thread/post count up before the end of the year?

#sad
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:47am
Super post Clap it seems I should have been taking a closer notice LOL
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:51am
Good summary OneOne! And yes, a great day. All it lacked was a sook from Macca begging me to leave him alone (before responding to me 5 minutes later)!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:55am
So it seems we are all holding up our performances to perfection then Clap We should all give ourselves a pat on the back Thumbs UpI like the way Rusty is taking over where Fiddles left off Wink  Fills the void .

animals before people.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 10:30am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Just mulling over the days performance in the Village yesterday. Got to go back a long way to see that level of contribution, tears & laughter. Numerous standout performances. Doc & Macca as usual were on top of their game - able to kick loose of Rustys & Afross's persistent ankle biting. Impressive. Whale was unusually sedate & half reasonable for most of the day - although I think he may be very fortunate that most of us go to bed at night. Enabled was much more selective in his work - although one of  his posts re Mr Hayne certainly had the most imaginary visual impact . Isaac is coming along nicely. Others like Tlaz, Second Chance, Stayer, Acacia took a more tradesman approach  - you know - just keeping things rolling. Cameo performance by Sneck was also noted. Unusual not to see similar from djebel. By far the biggest disappointment was PT. More was expected from a bloke with his pedigree. Think the Trump thing may be finally taking its toll - & sees in Rusty a possible heir to the Left Wing crown. Oh & one other - bloody Judge makes no effort during the day & comes in over the top the next morning when most of those are still recuperating. Typical

Not sure what this means, I go to bed at a reasonable time unlike your hero Doc who is furiously posting till 3 am every morning.  And Macca who gets up 6 times a night to pee and posts at weird hours too

By the way this post is neither funny or clever
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 10:34am
Can we expect a foul mouth tirade from rust, being compared with fiddles?LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 10:35am
whale, you have absolutely no funny bone.....
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

well I do find your inane interjections very funny, not in the humorous way Wink
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 11:32am
oneone:-   Excellent

You did miss the appearance of the LIAR who most, totally ignore .

He will be haunted by me , every time he flies or drives or enters a pub ,
Because he should know what I pray for .
----------------
Whale is almost over a new leaf , but I've always felt he had good in him.    Keeping the wrong company by joining the camp of the disappointing
tribe.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

----------------
Whale is almost over a new leaf , but I've always felt he had good in him.    Keeping the wrong company by joining the camp of the disappointing
tribe.

I talk to him and what he posts is demonstrably true, maybe a bit mean but true
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

----------------
tribe.

NO Whale .. altered away from the original to suit his venom.

Many others totally ignore him for similar reasons.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 2:28pm

----------------
tribe.

Poor old Macca, still allowing me to live rent free inside his head. Too easy to get you rattled when I have facts on my side. Keep denying them bozo, your own words are there for anyone to read.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 2:35pm
oneonesit View Drop Down

Champion
Champion

Thanks (1) Thanks(1)
Quote oneonesit Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We Should All Take A Bow
    Posted: 6 hours 9 minutes ago at 8:23am
Just mulling over the days performance in the Village yesterday. Got to go back a long way to see that level of contribution, tears & laughter. Numerous standout performances. Doc & Macca as usual were on top of their game - able to kick loose of Rustys & Afross's persistent ankle biting. Impressive. Whale was unusually sedate & half reasonable for most of the day - although I think he may be very fortunate that most of us go to bed at night. Enabled was much more selective in his work - although one of his posts re Mr Hayne certainly had the most imaginary visual impact . Isaac is coming along nicely. Others like Tlaz, Second Chance, Stayer, Acacia took a more tradesman approach - you know - just keeping things rolling. Cameo performance by Sneck was also noted. Unusual not to see similar from djebel. By far the biggest disappointment was PT. More was expected from a bloke with his pedigree. Think the Trump thing may be finally taking its toll - & sees in Rusty a possible heir to the Left Wing crown. Oh & one other - bloody Judge makes no effort during the day & comes in over the top the next morning when most of those are still recuperating. Typical

Give peace a chance
Sponsored Links      
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

oneonesit View Drop Down

Champion
Champion

Thanks (1) Thanks(1)
Quote oneonesit Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 3 minutes ago at 8:29am
Oh - & how could I leave out Carioca & Shrunk. Solid performances without setting the world on fire !
Give peace a chance

Champion
Champion

Thanks (0) Thanks(0)
Quote Passing Through Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 48 minutes ago at 8:44am
Is this another pathetic attempt to get your thread/post count up before the end of the year?

#sad
Gay3 View Drop Down

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Thanks (0) Thanks(0)
Quote Gay3 Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 45 minutes ago at 8:47am
Super post Clap it seems I should have been taking a closer notice LOL
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!

Champion
Champion

Thanks (1) Thanks(1)
Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 41 minutes ago at 8:51am
Good summary OneOne! And yes, a great day. All it lacked was a sook from Macca begging me to leave him alone (before responding to me 5 minutes later)!
acacia alba View Drop Down

Champion
Champion

Thanks (1) Thanks(1)
Quote acacia alba Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 37 minutes ago at 8:55am
So it seems we are all holding up our performances to perfection then Clap We should all give ourselves a pat on the back Thumbs UpI like the way Rusty is taking over where Fiddles left off Wink Fills the void .

animals before people.
Whale View Drop Down

Champion
Champion

Thanks (0) Thanks(0)
Quote Whale Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 2 minutes ago at 10:30am

Just mulling over the days performance in the Village yesterday. Got to go back a long way to see that level of contribution, tears & laughter. Numerous standout performances. Doc & Macca as usual were on top of their game - able to kick loose of Rustys & Afross's persistent ankle biting. Impressive. Whale was unusually sedate & half reasonable for most of the day - although I think he may be very fortunate that most of us go to bed at night. Enabled was much more selective in his work - although one of his posts re Mr Hayne certainly had the most imaginary visual impact . Isaac is coming along nicely. Others like Tlaz, Second Chance, Stayer, Acacia took a more tradesman approach - you know - just keeping things rolling. Cameo performance by Sneck was also noted. Unusual not to see similar from djebel. By far the biggest disappointment was PT. More was expected from a bloke with his pedigree. Think the Trump thing may be finally taking its toll - & sees in Rusty a possible heir to the Left Wing crown. Oh & one other - bloody Judge makes no effort during the day & comes in over the top the next morning when most of those are still recuperating. Typical

Not sure what this means, I go to bed at a reasonable time unlike your hero Doc who is furiously posting till 3 am every morning. And Macca who gets up 6 times a night to pee and posts at weird hours too

By the way this post is neither funny or clever

Champion
Champion

Thanks (0) Thanks(0)
Quote Isaac soloman Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 58 minutes ago at 10:34am
Can we expect a foul mouth tirade from rust, being compared with fiddles?LOL

Champion
Champion

Thanks (0) Thanks(0)
Quote Isaac soloman Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 57 minutes ago at 10:35am
Whale View Drop Down

Champion
Champion

Thanks (0) Thanks(0)
Quote Whale Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 55 minutes ago at 10:37am
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

well I do find your inane interjections very funny, not in the humorous way Wink
maccamax View Drop Down

Champion
Champion

Thanks (0) Thanks(0)
Quote maccamax Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 60 minutes ago at 11:32am

----------------
tribe.
Whale View Drop Down

Champion
Champion

Thanks (0) Thanks(0)
Quote Whale Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 8 minutes ago at 12:24pm

----------------
tribe.

maccamax View Drop Down

Champion
Champion

Thanks (0) Thanks(0)
Quote maccamax Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 48 minutes ago at 12:44pm

----------------
tribe.

Champion
Champion

Thanks (0) Thanks(0)
Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 minutes ago at 2:28pm

----------------
tribe.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 3:05pm
Yes Macca, many ignore me. Only someone with a brain of mush would have such little observation as to think that is true. Just because you ignore me (except for when you don’t does not mean many or most do. Not that I really care either way but almost every one of my recent posts has been replied to by a wide variety of forum members. Nice try, hope you have better luck calling in your grandson to beat me up.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 6:31pm
I rarely visit these forums but what little I've seen lately gives cause for comment so please take note Disapprove

E & E & maccamax, continued trolling of each other will result in a likely holiday!!

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 6:47pm
And this fabulous thread showed so much promise.

Oh well
Related image

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 7:25pm
PT ..     Haynes has us Treading lightly ...    I will find a steak tough at the moment ... The fur Burgers are back in demand.

oneone should have given Haynes a mention, for his education value.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:08pm

PT ..     Haynes has us Treading lightly ...    I will find a steak tough at the moment ... The fur Burgers are back in demand.

Noted Macca ! A follow up thread isn't too far away. Whale wont be  impressed though. LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:12pm

Noted Macca ! A follow up thread isn't too far away. Whale wont be  impressed though. LOL

I've joined Whale as an ON NOTICE soldier, so mention us as being reformed by a power greater than Ourselves.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:14pm
Speaking of Whale, Christmas is looming up oneoneWink
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:21pm
Has Whale got you on a retainer PT - or do you just take a cut of his special needs pension ? 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:25pm
I got Whale at $2.20 to be here at Christmas. Vested interestThumbs Up
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Money in the bank, bookies can pay out now Wink
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Excellent. I think you took unders though. I just checked the Live price & the markets suspended. Hope I haven't mocked you !  
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:36pm
Gay isn't short of a quid at the moment is she ?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:40pm
Must say though that I get upset over a quality thread like this being trashed.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:42pm

endangered species
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:43pm
Maybe convert you NEO to wax shares Whale.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>