Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

MELBOURNE KILLING - Event Date: 09 Nov 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 22>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Sorry for embarrassing you Doc. Come on, you are itching to post, I promise I will not count your posts LOL

It's OK Whale, I don't feel all that special, even though you ARE my favourite stalker.

... but it's not just me, you are an embarrassment to humanity.Embarrassed

At least I do a better job than my feeble stalker Isaac Wink
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 9:56am

Sorry for embarrassing you Doc. Come on, you are itching to post, I promise I will not count your posts LOL

It's OK Whale, I don't feel all that special, even though you ARE my favourite stalker.

Keep it up Whale & I'll publish my "new thread" stats . You always underperform in those 
Refer ALP Election Promises
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 10:00am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Keep it up Whale & I'll publish my "new thread" stats . You always underperform in those 

lol you really have an inflated sense of self importance. I guess kitchen technicians enjoy high status at the local league club LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 10:10am
I noted the Sudan migrant Family were all rescued when their Melbourne House went up in flames last night..   All 9 Kids were lucky.
What can I say when my Mum had 10 kids .

Being an only child , Whale doesn't understand .    
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 10:22am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I noted the Sudan migrant Family were all rescued when their Melbourne House went up in flames last night..   All 9 Kids were lucky.
What can I say when my Mum had 10 kids .

Being an only child , Whale doesn't understand .    

your parents kept trying till they got it right?
If you are the youngest they failed miserably Confused
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 10:27am
Hows the media going on the moral bashing of Trolley Man.
The actions were 2 totally separate things.

Robbing and petty theft, most likely to survive, as he is homeless.
To helping police with a guy stabbing people to death.

Nahhh, kick a dude down thats already down, who then tries to elevate himself to a new personal height.

Petty theft versus street murder?

Umm, yeah.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

Nahhh, kick a dude down thats already down, who then tries to elevate himself to a new personal height.

Umm, yeah.

5 years for aggravated burglary, not so petty

You don't place much store in facts do you, still saying the gas bottles exploded Confused
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 10:33am

Umm, yeah.

Sorry , But Burglars are murders waiting to happen.    He has offended many times .   We have to be safe in our own homes at least . HANG them.
He will get consideration for his trolley effort when he faces Court.
           Then HANG him.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 11:13am
He's not the only person guilty of offending "many" times Macca
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:10pm

TRUE oneone .     However, there is some crime that is totally unacceptable in my eyes .
   Of course the big ones speak for themselves ,   but BURGLARY , Home invasions do go wrong and next thing you have Violent assaults or even murder on your hands.

My No one belief is .    
                        YOU MUST BE SAFE IN YOUR OWN HOME.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:12pm

The only comparison similar to Gangland warfare and Islamist terrorism, is they are both thugs and total morons.

There was a Muslim in a nearby shop in Bourke Street on the weekend, in front of cameras, declared the muslim terrorist, "a murderer, an idiot, and not what Muslims are meant to be about".

Now THATS a Muslim worthy of award and recognition.
Dont hear those words coming from Waleed Aly.

Should members of the Greek Orthodox Church have spoken out that Andrew Veniamin was a murderer, no good, evil etc when he was busy being a ruthless gun for hire?
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:20pm
I remember the outrage and demands for condemnation from the Greek Orthodox community last year when James Gargasoulas mowed people down in Bourke Street on his God's instruction Afros.

Actually I dont.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

How many times have you posted that story or an update or duplicate of it Isaac?

I dont think you are even trying now you have become a Doc devotee.

Where is the yesterday story of the Muslim labour camps in China?

thats what pt thinks of the muslims, after all.

goldey View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:56pm

Umm, yeah.

I see your point , in saying that, i feel this guy needs to donate the procedes of the misguided do gooders and return all the property with interest that he has taken , then he might know how it feels to lose . People who have done heroic acts also happen every day and they need a pat on the back .giving of one self should be a Natural thing in the normal walk of life . I saved two Japanese swimmers in the surf at Broad beach and didnt end up a hero in other peoples eyes but hopefully they still remember the day .
goldey View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:04pm
The guys who went to help when they saw the burning ute are the true heroes here , it is not their job like the police , they showed the true meaning of champions . One lost his life and the other stabbed in the neck. Trolley man possibly made the situation More unpredictable for the police to handle .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

How many times have you posted that story or an update or duplicate of it Isaac?

I dont think you are even trying now you have become a Doc devotee.

Where is the yesterday story of the Muslim labour camps in China?

thats what pt thinks of the muslims, after all.

Very creative Isaac, but you are correct, I dont believe Muslims should be abused and  put into forced labor camps. Do you?
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:37pm

Umm, yeah.

Without knowing the story, well said Redemption Thumbs Up Hug
reductio ad absurdum
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 3:01pm

TRUE oneone .     However, there is some crime that is totally unacceptable in my eyes .
   Of course the big ones speak for themselves ,   but BURGLARY , Home invasions do go wrong and next thing you have Violent assaults or even murder on your hands.

My No one belief is .    
Sorry Macca - I should have made my point a touch clearer. I was actually referring to a fellow TBV poster
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 3:29pm

My No one belief is .    
Sorry Macca - I should have made my point a touch clearer. I was actually referring to a fellow TBV poster

I got it Thumbs Up
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 8:43pm
Hi Whale ,   Mate / Buddy Buddy

What about the revelation that the Knife killer was on bail at the time of the offence.        His failures to turn up at Courts and other offences ,makes us wonder, how did he get bail , despite them being aware of his previous History.
Won't do much for Labor at the election next week.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 1:48am
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

I disappointed you Doc, oh no! Soare me the shame! (Difficult to show sarcasm via text but thats the intention)

I actually support our armed forces snd police working to keep Australians safe but this Islamic terror threat is overplayed by some to drum up fear and harness that into votes. If anything throwing billions at trying to stop attacks also risks marginalizing Muslims from the rest of society causing social friction and increasing the chance one of these people will do something out of spite.

So what the gangland killers were all pure and clean in your eyes because they only targeted each other? I bet the women and children who witnessed some of the killings, some involving their own family members, would find it hard to agree.

You really will not accept the facts, will you?

Islamic Terror Attacks, ARE the issue.

Random killings of innocent Australian Citizens is the issue.

Do you think it is OVERPLAYED that there would have been DOZENS of successful attacks in Australia, but for the money we spend? ... don't you read the paper? ... who knows how many dead, maybe you?

... and the MUSLIMS and the MUSLIM APOLOGISTS are now BLAMING AUSTRALIA, OUR POLITICIANS, YOU AND ME ... they are MARGINALISING us ... Indonesian and Malaysian Muslim Leaders are now DEMANDING that we do not move out embassy to Israel's Capital, they want to be in control of OUR foreign policy now, whilst they whip gays in the street!

... but according to idiots like you, defending ourselves is just making it worse.

Don't worry, it WILL get worse. It's a plague, and it's coming to a ghetto near YOU!Dead

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 1:57am

Umm, yeah.

Sorry , But Burglars are murders waiting to happen.    He has offended many times .   We have to be safe in our own homes at least . HANG them.
He will get consideration for his trolley effort when he faces Court.
           Then HANG him.

Yep, agree 100%, this guy should be in jail ... where was he going with the shopping trolley anyway? ... stealing it? ... stupid act getting involved, dangerous to all, and just delayed the cops from ending it sooner.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 2:19am
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

The only comparison similar to Gangland warfare and Islamist terrorism, is they are both thugs and total morons.

There was a Muslim in a nearby shop in Bourke Street on the weekend, in front of cameras, declared the muslim terrorist, "a murderer, an idiot, and not what Muslims are meant to be about".

Now THATS a Muslim worthy of award and recognition.
Dont hear those words coming from Waleed Aly.

Should members of the Greek Orthodox Church have spoken out that Andrew Veniamin was a murderer, no good, evil etc when he was busy being a ruthless gun for hire?

For fcuk sake Afros, what is it with you and your Gangland Murderers??? ... go and binge on a good Underbelly series, will ya!Wacko

It is the most irrelevant comparison you could possibly come up with! 

Your Gangsters are driven by greed, they are non-denominational and they target their victims. There are literally hundreds of them in Australia that we need be concerned about.

These Islamic Terrorists do it to appease the writings of their spiritual leaders, because they hate Western Civilisation and they target randoms, because ALL infidels must die (or revert to Islam). They do it for the promise of 72 virgins in the afterlife FF$!Wacko. Experts tell us that only about 10% of Muslims are radicalised, and only about 10% of them pose an imminent threat of carrying out an attack. That equates to 20 million worldwide, but only about 6,000 in Australia ... YES, SIX THOUSAND!!! 

Do you not understand the difference? ...Do you not understand the threat?

If you mention "Gangland" again I'll hunt you down and slap you myself Afros!Wink
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 2:40am
I am a littlle bit sad the muslim leaders keep their heads buried in the sand.    They denounce the PM and call him racist.  
They have a chance to step up here,,,,show what their religion is all about.  Peace and love ,,,etc.

animals before people.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 2:34pm
How is what I said any less stupid then you lot expecting Islamic leaders to apologise for attacks carried out by people who claim to be of the same faith? Gangland murders do have an impact on society despite your claims that they don't, please don't be so blindfolded.

Why do you lot consider spending millions on prevention of terrorism is necessary, but the suggestion of paid domestic violence leave was seen as to much of a strain on the economy and not necessary, despite domestic violence claiming far more lives on Australian soil than terrorist attacks.

I am absolutely flabbergasted that you can bang on in the housing thread about numbers claiming to be something of a mathematical genius yet you are convinced that radical islamic terrorism is such a massive threat to Australian lives despite the figures showing so many more things claim more lives in Australian soil annually.

Also I'm interested why you feel the need to always drag it into a yelling and insulting match instead of debating things like an adult? It really is quite pathetic.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 3:46pm
Last question first - because there are so many idiots trolling this site!

As for the rest Afros, just forget it and continue to live in your blissful ignorance and mist of stupidity ... if you have to have it explained to you more than once ... just forget it, and don't visit Bankstown any time soon ... we have both kinds ... Gangsters AND Radical Islamic Terrorists!Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 7:02pm
Trolley man has been released on bail after turning himself in following an arrest warrant in relation to 5 burglaries and bail violations..

He has plenty for bail as his Go Fund Me page raised $140k
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 2:00am
That's ironic - the Radical Islamic Terrorist was on bail too!Shocked

No real surprise there ... isn't everyone in Victoria on bail? 

... reminds me of California, and explains the attraction of the local Socialist Governments - all dangerous illegal refos are welcome, they represent their support base in both places!Dead 
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 10:18am

Last question first - because there are so many idiots trolling this site!

As for the rest Afros, just forget it and continue to live in your blissful ignorance and mist of stupidity ... if you have to have it explained to you more than once ... just forget it, and don't visit Bankstown any time soon ... we have both kinds ... Gangsters AND Radical Islamic Terrorists!Thumbs Up

Instead of trying to drum up hysteria and marginalizing certain groups because of the actions of a few, why can't you approach it realistically? Despite your claims, the probability of you or I being killed or injured in a terror attack on Australian soil is lower then quite a lot of things as I've posted already.

I will continue to go to live my life as I do, yes there is a slight chance I could get caught in an attack but there is a greater chance I could be killed driving my car to work each morning, should I also give up driving my car?

Speaking of cars, your a bit like the person who fears the flight but not the drive to the airport despite the probability of being killed on the drive being higher than on the flight, unable to understand the simple logic of it all.

You keep banging on about how dangerous Bankstown is, have you been outside of Bankstown or are you just scared of all the people different to you who have moved in?
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 10:29am
The night before this incident, this “hero” broke into a cafe and stole $500 cashshould nt get a cent of the $145k.
Should be donated to a charity , this piece of gelati should be put down.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 22>