Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

MELBOURNE KILLING - Event Date: 09 Nov 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: MELBOURNE KILLING
    Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Ouch... she still lost though macca ... just not financially!LOL

Your right actually Doc.....   Tortured by her Heroine addicted daughter
who was the cause .     I barred her from the house when on the gear . and Mum found blood thicker than water.
We housed her , no rent at Narrabeen. But the unforseen creeps up .
Eventually they get the heavy crim element around them and it's time to move.   The beauty gets them more than the gutter
Nothing has improved in the junky scene ---    Terrible .
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 12:59am
Ouch... she still lost though macca ... just not financially!LOL
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 12:14am
Great area , had one at Manly Vale , 2 on the one block at North Narrabeen.      Good Rental .       Needs the tunnel to Manly and away it goes .        . My ex still owns the one at Manly Vale . its on the sydney side of that horrible Spit Bridge .
Big house up on the hill .. Opposite the Park .
Give her my love if you see the Bxxxxxx .
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:58pm
They have a an abundance of housing commission and lower end rental accommodation there aa ... nice area, Tony Abbot's people ... mix with the dregs of society like rustard!!Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:48pm
Northern Beaches ??  Is that somewhere impotent Ermm importent ?   Where is that anyway ?   People like me have no idea about northern beaches , so it really doenst matter much in the big scheme of things where you live.
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Why don't you go first rusty - tell us all about your pointless existence.

Treat it as a job interview - I may offer you a real job!

Hahahaha
Don’t tell me I’ll earn a gajillion dollars.....

I live on the northern beaches Dummy,so I’ve got no interest in a job at Bankstown in a fantasy business.
But thanks for the consideration.

Pointless existence?
I don’t need to boost myself up when I’m on here.
I don’t need to lie to people I don’t know,who I’ll never meet to make myself feel better about myself.
How many posts you made on this site you sad little man?

Northern Beaches eh? ... not sure which one?LOL
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:15pm
Test tubes...that just gets funnier and funnier each time oneone...no, seriously.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Just catching up. Pretty obvious Judge has had another tough day at work.

Hey, oneone!!! Why don't you regale us with tales of diminishing stats!!
Great idea. Mind you - living in Adelaide you've got a head start on things diminishing. How the test tubes going Judge ? I know, I know - bit of a challenge differentiating between them, the pipettes & burettes I know. Tip - the pipettes don't have a tap on them. Be careful with those Bunsen burners as well - the hottest part of the flame is just above the blue bit.
Refer ALP Election Promises
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:10pm
as the thread has gone below the navel thought i would share the following, 
Gina Diodati
Gina Diodati, B.A. Social Psychology, University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth (2002)

I have experience with dating a narcissist and it is true, they do act like children. the reason being is that narcissists based their whole life on what they can gain out of others. Their is always a motive as to why you are in their life. They are selfish beings and throw the narcissistic toddler temper tantrum when they don't get what they are using you for or.....when you set BOUNDARIES! Boundaries to a narcissist is like sunlight to a vampire. They can't tolerate any type of boundaries you set for them. For instance, dating one you will find that you are constantly, and I mean constantly remind them about boundaries with what is appropriate and what is not. My narcissist, it was like talking to a toddler. You grow baffled because you can't understand why a grown ass man with a girlfriend can't grasp the fact that commenting on a female friend's fb pic saying "I want to eat that ass" is inappropriate. It's like ground hog day being with a narcissist. Monday "Why did you send Susan a dick pic? You can't send dick pics while you are in a relationship. You shouldn't send dick pics period because that is tacky af." Tuesday "Jennifer reached out to me saying she said you wouldn't mind hooking up with her. Why would you say that?" Wednesday "Why do you have so many IG cam girls on your friends list?" You can see the pattern. It's incredibly frustrating dating a narcissist and having to always remind them of boundaries. They will push and push until they get their way or "win". We all know the many typical defenses narcissists do when you keep enforcing boundaries. "Why are you trying to control me? Change me? I don't tell you who to talk to (lies), Why do you have a problem with it, YOU must be cheating." .
As with failing to respect boundaries, they live their life in hypocrisy. The double standards of a narcissist is beyond aggravating and it just proves how entitled they truly feel. If you confront a narcissist that talking to a certain person is inappropriate, a narcissist will say this "I don't tell you who you can or can't talk to." Okay, so test that mkisser on his word. Talk to a platonic guy friend on the phone and have the narcissist overhear or find out and see what happens. You could be talking about how you both loved Diane's potato salad at the work pot luck for 45 minutes and the narcissist will explode in jealousy. Just RAGE hulk style but contain it in a covert manner until it is time to leash out the beast. Narcissist: "Who were you talking to?" you: "Oh that was Josh, he always makes me laugh lol we were talking about Diane's potato salad." Narcissist "Oh, so Josh is that 25 year old dude with the stupid blonde hair that is your friend on fb and liked that pic of you at the pool?" You: "idk, did he? Sure then yes since I don't know any other Josh." This is all manipulative work done by the narcissist. You (we all do) brush this little innocent conversation aside as meaningless. But, the narcissist is saving this for a later date to ruin you. So the narcissist ends the discussion there and you continue to live life until you catch your narcissist in yet another inappropriate situation. You call him out AGAIN because narcissists act like bratty 5 year olds that don't listen. Now guess what? That little innocent conversation with Josh about Diane's potato salad turns into an accusatory fabricated story by the narcissist and gelati all gets twisted on you and you (we all do) fall for it! You: "I saw that you told Janice that she was the most beautiful girl you ever saw and you would kill to date her. You: "That hurt my feelings since you are already dating me." Narcissist: "YOU'RE ACCUSING ME OF BEING INAPPROPRIATE? I DON'T WANT YOU TALKING TO JOSH THEN. YOU WANT TO SUCK HIS DICK ANYWAY AND YOU PROBABLY DID SO DON'T TELL ME WHO I CAN AND CAN'T TALK YOU." Your immediate reaction is to get defensive and the narcissist sees that as you being guilty so that enforces his doubt and rage in you. In their warped mind, they feed into this delusion that now YOU are the inappropriate one and so they further act inappropriate and at times, right in front of you to gain attention from you by triangulation and making you jealous. Ahhhh just one of the rides on the psychotic narcissist train.

LOL

rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:09pm

Hahahaha
Don’t tell me I’ll earn a gajillion dollars.....

I live on the northern beaches Dummy,so I’ve got no interest in a job at Bankstown in a fantasy business.
But thanks for the consideration.

Pointless existence?
I don’t need to boost myself up when I’m on here.
I don’t need to lie to people I don’t know,who I’ll never meet to make myself feel better about myself.
How many posts you made on this site you sad little man?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:08pm

We need more real estate gurus who hate where they live...I'm looking at you oneone...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:05pm

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:04pm
No, just assuming you'd deflect to your d!ck, you dismal old cretin. Which you usually do every 5 minutes or so.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:03pm
Refer ALP Election Promises
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:59pm

WELL AT LAST   Judge is down & out .     Stumped for words of sense.

Hes deflecting to my dick now so he's about f
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:57pm
Staying out there? Glad you've come to your senses. How bad can it be?Ermm

Or maybe that's the best you can do. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:55pm

hey rusty, could you please repeat the question that I asked you, that you still never could answer, you dummy?

Hahahaha

Hey Dummy, it’s me that asked you the question.

Why can’t you answer it?

Talk about deflection
Do you want me to post it yet again?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:54pm

Envious...lol...the bloke who hates where he lives but obviously can't afford to move. Have you tried Orange?

That's it - you have nothing - literally - still in Mum's cellar? ... in Snowtown? ... shrewd investing - long-term hold though! ... just like you do with your ... you work it out!Wink

C'mon Doc. You're stuck out west. Surrounded by infidel hordes. You'd love a nice inner city place but...you're out there on principal...good for YOULOL

Oh good, I was right!Big smile
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

rust is following you around doc.

you have a groupie docLOL

I'm really starting to miss Whale!

He was a "Useful Idiot Stalker" ... very good on the spell check and the grammar!!!Clap
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:53pm

Envious...lol...the bloke who hates where he lives but obviously can't afford to move. Have you tried Orange?

That's it - you have nothing - literally - still in Mum's cellar? ... in Snowtown? ... shrewd investing - long-term hold though! ... just like you do with your ... you work it out!Wink

C'mon Doc. You're stuck out west. Surrounded by infidel hordes. You'd love a nice inner city place but...you're out there on principal...good for YOULOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:52pm

Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:51pm
rust is following you around doc.

you have a groupie docLOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Cmon Dummy
Tell us all about your successful career.
I literally can’t wait.

No fibbing!

Do you really want to die from envy?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:49pm

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:49pm
Cmon Dummy
Tell us all about your successful career.
I literally can’t wait.

No fibbing!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:47pm
hey rusty, could you please repeat the question that I asked you, that you still never could answer, you dummy?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:47pm
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:46pm
Come on Judge, give us something!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:45pm

Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

I’m starting to think Judge, Afross & Rusty are the same bloke !

thought that for a while now oneone.

a split personality for sure.

some other incarnations happen; e&e, 3bm.....

which one is the original is hard to tell.

Actually most people just end up rolling their eyes at the Doc and give him his last word, which he’s so desperate for. Rusty’s a different kettle of fish, and I for one find it hilarious- some one actually willing to CONTINUE to call out his bullsh1t. And look how he struggles.

Yep, rusty is one of yours! ... spends hours on here, responding to his own posts! ... I can assure you that I am very disappointing seeing my taxes wasted on welfare waste like that!Angry

btw, what's your opinion on the actual cost of the ALP Property Market Rape?

I suppose you are excused ... doesn't interest you because you are a poor first home buyer who cant afford to buy a $75,000 house in Snowtown. 

Hahahaha
Our village fantasist .......
Who runs a successful business,that flourishes when everyone else is going broke,and works track work hours.......
But can’t give any details......

#Sad sad loser
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

You seriously think I'm considering any investment advice I receive on an anonymous racing forum. Are you really THAT deluded?

Vindicates my belief you've missed the boat .    FOOL , No one suggested you let Doc answer for you .
His advice is excellent. Take that from one of experience = ME .
He is only providing you with his knowledge ...      If you are in the market you explore your own decisions , keeping in mind his good advice.

Like DON"T BUY A VIDEO SHOP.

Missed the boatLOL. Gawwwd you're dumb

STLL AVOIDING THE ANSWER ...   Judge = Just surrender

He's a beauty Judge (is he a he?) ... acts like the smartest cookie in the jar, but NEVER seems to have an opinion or an answer for anything - just seems envious of EVERYONE, and then bizarrely praises the lowest IQ parasite in the Circle Jerk (I'll drive them crazy if I don't say who that is!LOL).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>