Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

London: Sh#thole city full of Gangs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: London: Sh#thole city full of Gangs
    Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 9:27am
Hows the "royals" going with this?
Their flagship city, London, is a total basketcase.
No wonder Megs and Harry are more than willing to travel abroad

Immigration working so very well in the fishing village, England.

Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 9:31am
Nicolq Roberts, you tube comment to above video

I'm a east London girl. Out part of London was the heart. East London was full of cockneys and warm hearts, street doors left open and a community where everyone looked after each other. Going up to the shops was exciting it was like a mother's meeting. Everyone knew everyone. Clean and a brilliant atomophere. Now..I can't begin to tell you how heart broken I am. There is nothing left of my culture traditions there anymore. It's all completely gone. It looks like a third world country, it's hostile and dark the beautiful light hearted atomespehere has been taken over by dirty halal chicken shops..dirty dodgy technology shops where they sell fake phones and get away with it. You don't see any laughter! I want out so bad. Trying to get out to Essex, most of the East end people left because they couldn't stand what was happening.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 9:46am
This is essentially what Trump is trying to stop, but having trouble stopping.
Soros and his mobsters love this garbage.
Its called "divide and conquer", the oldest war strategy in the book.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban stopped this from happening.

For those of you that dont know the reason Church Bells ring?
The Church Bell was created as an "alarm", signalling Muslim invasion.
In Budapest, the Church bells rang for this very reason, and indeed many other parts of Europe.

Ironically, Melbourne now has sirens in the city streets, signalling terror attacks.
They could have just used the Church Bells. They are actually louder anyway.
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 9:55am
Yep, people like the Kray twins and "The Mad Axeman" Frank Mitchell would be spinning in their graves about all the gang violence in the East End these days. Not to mention the viscious football hooligans of the West Ham and Millwall bovver boys. Ah, the good old days- it don't 'arf bring a tear to me eye.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

In Budapest, the Church bells rang for this very reason, and indeed many other parts of Europe.

Ironically, Melbourne now has sirens in the city streets, signalling terror attacks.

you always have to bring up that fkn azzhole.

As I have said countless times if you love Hungary so much why don't you just p155 of there ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

As I have said countless times if you love Hungary so much why don't you just p155 of there ?

LOL. Typical Aussie reply.
Dont worry Whale, Australia is heading down the same path, because the corrupt Australian Government made an oil deal with Sudan, so we can take their oil, if we take their thugs.
So here we are, with a bunch of thugs running rampant in the cities, in particular Melbourne.

Problem with people like you Whale, is you dont take criticism. Thats the very reason Australia is going down the plughole. You and other just layback and take all the crap, the corruption, and accept it.
Why the hell are you defending filth fishing village England anyway.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 12:03pm

Dont worry Whale, Australia is heading down the same path, because the corrupt Australian Government made an oil deal with Sudan, so we can take their oil, if we take their thugs.
So here we are, with a bunch of thugs running rampant in the cities, in particular Melbourne.

Problem with people like you Whale, is you dont take criticism. Thats the very reason Australia is going down the plughole. You and other just layback and take all the crap, the corruption, and accept it.
Why the hell are you defending filth fishing village England anyway.
[/QUOTE]

Their brilliant TV is enough . A fishing village lol, so much economically ahead of Hungary it doesn't matter

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 12:16pm
Great place Hungary, Redemption ,      Borders a few nut heads which upsets Whale, but otherwise ,   Good History in The UN , NATO etc etc.

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 5:40pm
London is the least "English" zone in England, and has been for a while now. It's just a big bubble of people making money, from all over the world. Not sure what your point is, Redemption. If you want to denigrate England, you don't start with London. Hell, most Londoners didn't even support Brexit!
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:02pm
It is a multicultural cesspit though
Refer ALP Election Promises
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:05pm
Starting to look like Bankstown.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Starting to look like Bankstown.
Ain't that the truth
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

It is a multicultural cesspit though

Always has been. It's London. "Warm hearted cockneys" and all.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:29pm

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right on Cue. 
Melbourne attacked.
Appalling.
Sirens were used today.
Incident happened 10 metres in front of my friend.

Prayers to the victims. So sad.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:33pm

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right on Cue. 
Melbourne attacked.
Appalling.
Sirens were used today.
Incident happened 10 metres in front of my friend.

Prayers to the victims. So sad.
[/QUOTE]

makes you happy ? anything to back your ridiculous argument Thumbs Up
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:45pm
Just got news of it. While I was here talking gelati.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:47pm
Just like Redemption, so you're not on your own.  Wink
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 6:59pm
Sudanese Islamic terrorist attack on Melbourne.Shocked
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Just like Redemption, so you're not on your own.  Wink

Yep
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Sudanese Islamic terrorist attack on Melbourne.Shocked

Sudanese muslim nutter acts out.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 7:02pm
Well he certainly looks like a middle eastern gentleman to me in that video.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 7:04pm

Just luck of the draw of course.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 7:08pm
Nice vid for the news.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 7:13pm

Or was he perhaps a Sudanese middle eastern gentleman as some here have suggested?  Confused

In any event his actions appear beneath contempt.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 7:13pm
People in general, all colours, seem to be very stabby these days. Every day on the news: stab stab stab. I can't remember much stabbing being reported back in the day. I'd like to see some data on the amount of stabbing per capita over time.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 7:14pm
Halloween

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 7:19pm

London violence: a list of the victims killed in the capital so far in 2018

Simon Cameron

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 7:20pm

People in general, all colours, seem to be very stabby these days. Every day on the news: stab stab stab. I can't remember much stabbing being reported back in the day. I'd like to see some data on the amount of stabbing per capita over time.

That's either good or disturbing. People have been stabbing each other since day dot.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 7:22pm

Correct Tlaz. I have always found "glassings" a particularly nasty & violent crime. How someone can break a glass & push it into someone's face with all those jagged edges is beyond me. Very common though - & a lot of serious injuries - particularly eye. A lot of pubs these days have had to resort to the use of plastic cups to try to stop it.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 7:23pm
Ok...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>