Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Meghan and Harry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 10:22pm
The topic went BOOM when Megan walked out of the Fiji Supermarket. SO
I couldn't tell you what price Tomatoes are over there.

I hope she doesn't do the same to Harry when the novelty wears off.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 12:26am
Oh give it a break Macca.   Sometimes you can be funny and sometimes you are just a pain in the butt. 
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 12:28am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Oh give it a break Macca.   Sometimes you can be funny and sometimes you are just a pain in the butt. 

Put some more Orange juice in your metho.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 1:50am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Put some more Orange juice in your metho.

I meant to add =   IT WORKS FOR ME, when I've Shot the Gits
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 4:12pm
"A 102-year-old Sydney man has been charged with indecently assaulting a 94-year-old woman at an eastern suburbs nursing home."

For no reason at all I thought of maccamax when I read that story in today's paper.Confused
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 4:16pm
Did you think you were on the receiving end? just a thought that came into my headLOL
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 4:26pm
You on the red cordial today Isaac? You are all over the shop and fired up.Shocked
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

Did you think you were on the receiving end? just a thought that came into my headLOL

No worries Isaac,   My willy won't stand for "God Save The Queen"
so Tlaz is safe .       
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

You on the red cordial today Isaac? You are all over the shop and fired up.Shocked
Isaac is stepping up in the Docs absence. Making a fair fist of it as well !
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 8:59pm
I just hope Doc didn't leave him the key to the pink crayon cupboard. 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

I just hope Doc didn't leave him the key to the pink crayon cupboard. 

"Turnover" will suffer with Doc taking in the sun.

Big shoes to Fill.
------

Loved the Royal Boo BOO today with Megan parading in a beautiful dress ,

With the price tag dangling from the hemline.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 9:55am
Bet the Royal dresser gets her fingers smacked.Thumbs Down
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 10:22am
Better a tag on a new dress than a bit of sh*t clagged toilet paper stuck to you Sick

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 1:06pm
Too right PT.  Mind you I once walked down the main street with my skirt at the back tucked up in the waist of my knickers EmbarrassedCry  And it wasnt until I had gone 2 blocks that some kind soul stopped me and told me.  Censored  Thankfully I was young and slim then and didnt wear granny bloomers LOL
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 1:14pm
I dont there is a bloke alive who doesn't have an open fly story AA Shocked.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 1:56pm

Too right PT.  Mind you I once walked down the main street with my skirt at the back tucked up in the waist of my knickers EmbarrassedCry  And it wasnt until I had gone 2 blocks that some kind soul stopped me and told me.  Censored  Thankfully I was young and slim then and didnt wear granny bloomers LOL

That's another good reason why you shouldn't wear knickers AA.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 5:48pm
Good thought Macca.  I will try and hold onto that .LOL
animals before people.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 8:21am
Even the Royals know they are irrelevant but Australians who pride themselves on their down to earth, lack of pomposity, beholden to nobody still continue to tug their forelocks to this outdated, irrelevant joke 

Thats Some Funny gelati Thats Funny GIF - ThatsSomeFunnygelati ThatsFunny ThatsHilarious GIFs
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 8:23am
American divorcees  2
Windsors                 0
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 10:58am
Prince Harry's mother, the true ROYAL, from the Spencer family, would be very very proud.
Sorry Queenie, but you sold Australia in July 1997.
Windors were never the Royals. 

First step for Harry to become King Harry. King of the Spencer family. Clap

To Whale, you may want to look into SCIENCE. 
Nature is run by Royals. All species are.

Start by studying Queen Bees. Theres your science home work for the day.

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 11:06am
And the Hungarian Royal Family hasn't been travelling too well for just over 100 years now.Cry
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 2:16pm
Do they still have a royal family, SC  ?Big smile
animals before people.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

Prince Harry's mother, the true ROYAL, from the Spencer family, would be very very proud.
Sorry Queenie, but you sold Australia in July 1997.
Windors were never the Royals. 

First step for Harry to become King Harry. King of the Spencer family. Clap

To Whale, you may want to look into SCIENCE. 
Nature is run by Royals. All species are.

Start by studying Queen Bees. Theres your science home work for the day.

not by Queen Bitches though LOL
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 9:49am
Okay, so I just found out what really happened.

The Royals didnt want Meghan in the family.
But there were multiple agendas.

They booted Meghan out, to create a new circus.
To distract attention away from Pedo scandals.

Did the Queen order this? No. She is not behind it.
The Queens masters plotted this.

The Queen is genuinely shocked.

Remember the Christmas speech, how Meghan and Harry were not on the table in framed photos?
It was planned.
The TV Crew set up the scene, not the Queen.
She just gets dressed and sits down, focused and ready for her speech.
The Queen had no idea the photo of Meghan and Harry "wasnt" on the table.

The Queens masters created an alibi.
"Leave Meghan and Harry off Christmas table, to make it seem like Meghan then has a reason to be angry, then leave the Royal family".

This makes public think that Meghan had decent reason to simply just leave.

Meghan wanted to be a Royal
Harry himself, a very committed Royal.

The Queen has been betrayed by her true masters.

They have created a distracting circus.
Will Meghan ever tell the truth that she was actually booted out?
No way.

She would have received death threats.
She is a Mother.

Meghan, Harry and the Queen, have been betrayed by people behind the throne.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 10:04am
Another insider gave you the story ? You have sources all over the world  

Nut Case Homer GIF - NutCase Homer DanCastellaneta GIFs
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 12:59pm
I heard it was because Megs took the easy option and gave Kate a gift card for Christmas, Kate was to infuriated at her lack of effort (Kate gave her the perfect outfit in her fav colours) the only way they could placate her and keep it out of the press was to fabricate this story that Megs and the ranga want become private citizens.
Baguette View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baguette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 1:25pm
I don’t care what they do as long as they don’t try and have a bet each way. They can’t keep their royal titles , live in crown properties and have tax payer funded security if they don’t want to do any work! Most of the funding for their lavish life style comes from Prince Charles and the Duchy of Cornwall so they can’t expect that to continue. Prince Harry has money from his mother. She has a bit herself so they won’t end up in the equivalent of a caravan park in Gosford or anything.
Tontonan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tontonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 1:54pm
Wet fishing village one day, conspiracy soap box the next.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 2:15pm
Apparently Charles is cutting off the cash flow from his Duchy.  But Harry has plenty from his Mother, and I dont imagine Megs is skint, but they cant run with the hare and hunt with the hounds.  Lets see if they are made give up Frogmore Cottage ( was ever there a word used more inappropriately?  Cottage , for that rambling mansion Ermm)
Cant see them ending up as trailer trash tho, all the same.LOL
animals before people.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 4:46pm
I have absolutely no interest in the Royals - & bugger all knowledge about them. However, this was the take of a passionate pommy conservative bloke i ran into today. Meghan wanted to be made a princess - no way that was ever going to happen because she is half black. Cant have a black royal. That's why there was no planned showing when the bub was born - just in case he was black. So Meghan has responded by wanting out. There you go - hows that ?
Refer ALP Election Promises
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>