Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Ronaldo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ronaldo
    Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 11:31am
The first question I ask myself is, if there was nothing to it, why did he pay half a million to keep her quiet?

If I was a famous rich man who was playing the field, I would employ a middle aged female of impeccable reputation to witness all my sex acts, so she could testify on my behalf should it become necessaryTongue All the ones involving someone else that is. Brilliant idea: no?Geek
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 11:43am
This is the same as the Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougall cases where there isn't a question about the deed, but the person now wants a release from her non disclosure agreement, as I understand it.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 1:07pm
They agree to a non disclosure payment.  If the bloke doesnt pay up they smear his name , so he pays, even if it was consenual he doesnt want his wife/family/fans etc knowing what a dill he was and he couldnt keep it in his pants. Then years down the track they have spent the money, had a good time, and now cant move on because they are broke,  and think thats how they can bleed more out of him.  
Thats the way I see it.
animals before people.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

They agree to a non disclosure payment.  If the bloke doesnt pay up they smear his name , so he pays, even if it was consenual he doesnt want his wife/family/fans etc knowing what a dill he was and he couldnt keep it in his pants. Then years down the track they have spent the money, had a good time, and now cant move on because they are broke,  and think thats how they can bleed more out of him.  
Thats the way I see it.

Lesson 1 from every mafia movie I've ever watched- nobody ever keeps their mouth shut for long unless they are wearing concrete boots and sleeping with the fishes.Wink I am amazed that these non-disclosure deals ever work but apparently they do to some extent.

Simon Cameron

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Thats the way I see it.

Lesson 1 from every mafia movie I've ever watched- nobody ever keeps their mouth shut for long unless they are wearing concrete boots and sleeping with the fishes.Wink I am amazed that these non-disclosure deals ever work but apparently they do to some extent.

A bit like pre nuptial agreements Ouch
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 2:38pm

Thats the way I see it.

How would you know how many do or dont work if they are not disclosed?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 3:33pm
... and they are not all as ethical, honest and credible as Stormy!LOL
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 3:35pm
Stormy wouldn't have complained had Trump, Cohen and Davidson not conspired and cheated her. 

May be more to this one also.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Thats the way I see it.

How would you know how many do or dont work if they are not disclosed?

I don't know, but human nature says that if you have dirt on someone that has been very valuable in the past, and you've spent all the money, you will be tempted to have another go. What are they going to do about it? You are not going to prison for breaking an NDA. There are only financial penalties and you're broke.

Simon Cameron

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 1:56am

I only scored once on a soccer field .      It was about 1.30 AM .

ONLY one witness ,     Her Mother , But all she ever said was Mooooooo.
 Post Reply Post Reply