Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Sheezdashing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sheezdashing
    Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 2:25pm
Resumes today in the Let's Elope at Flemington , this mare caught my eye with a huge run in the QLD Oaks beaten a head by Youngstar, by the same sire as Jameka and gives the indication staying is her forte, this is my Caulfield Cup roughie and I'm on at nice odds e/w, will watch today but will not surprise if she performs well.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 12:05pm
Rearward throughout threaded through the field on straightening and worked to the line well for a nice 3rd, good ride and in the hands of very capable trainers, CC a bridge too far but this mare has a lot of ability , they will find a race to suit and I'll be on.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 8:56pm
Interesting to see how she performs tonite, I'm waiting for a 2000 mtr mares race at a bigger track, then I will have something on.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 2:26pm
This will suit I expect she will finish nicely, 1 x 3.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 6:04pm
Nice run, beaten 2-3 lengths doing best work late, 10th November Matriach STKS, G2
2000 metres at Flemington with a little give in the track a Get On imo.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 12:41pm
Well I'm on , stable hot and so will I be when she arrives lol, $ 7-50, $ 2-70.
                           E/W.    
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 1:22pm
GL Carioca. Needs to get another win but certainly has the quality to do it. I like her but may not bet - very open race. Track is playing to suit and E-Z on a high after the Oaks.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 2:10pm
i'm on Carioca - really good run last start, hope its not carrying too much weight with me on it!
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

i'm on Carioca - really good run last start, hope its not carrying too much weight with me on it!

Haha, may the gods be with us marble, blinkers off today and rail out 8 m, we have a great chance and nice to know we have a few in our corner.
 Post Reply Post Reply