Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Elvis died Aug 16......1977

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elvis died Aug 16......1977
    Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 12:20am
So many documentaries about Elvis this year.

I have read a couple of books about him but only today did I search PRISCILLA PRESLEY on wiki.

Wow....lots that I didn't know before.  A good read.

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 1:18am
I was there , in Memphis, when he carked it.   The legend goes on and on.  And so does the BS they constantly churn out about him.    Poor ordinary Pricilla has been living off his coats tails for years.                          ( Serious ?    What has she ever done , herself,   except be the wife of Elvis  )   Wacko  An ex wife, and he had another woman, but P was the mother of his only child.  Oh Boy!  What a pay day that was. 
animals before people.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 1:18am
I will never forget the babysitters daughter screaming her head off as the news came through.
reductio ad absurdum
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 1:21am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

I was there , in Memphis, when he carked it.   The legend goes on and on.  And so does the BS they constantly churn out about him.    Poor ordinary Pricilla has been living off his coats tails for years.                          ( Serious ?    What has she ever done , herself,   except be the wife of Elvis  )   Wacko  An ex wife, and he had another woman, but P was the mother of his only child.  Oh Boy!  What a pay day that was. 

Jealousy ?

She should have won an Oscar for her role in The Naked Gun.

reductio ad absurdum
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 2:46am
Ploise Eggsplain ??    Jealousy ?? 
animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply