Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 9,11,13,15,17,19
    Posted: 09 Apr 2023 at 7:22pm
My alternate 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 system threw up 2nd and 3rd in race 5 and again in race 6, first and second in race 7, first and 3rd in race 9, including one that paid 40 the place and another 26 the place, with the two winners being 10 and 26.

Evens win this week BROOKE.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2023 at 2:55pm
This is NO other system.  Thumbs Up
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2023 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

You have my permission to have yourself a good time at Randwick.  Big smile

MAJOR LOL

Right on cue.

Clap
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2023 at 2:50pm
You have my permission to have yourself a good time at Randwick.  Big smile
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 10:21pm
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 10:06pm
The 'pre & post 3pm' rule seems to have gone amiss in all the excitement Wink
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Better get on the 11 in the Derby BROOKE.  Perhaps even a quinella with the 9.

Just realized the 13 won, at 40s.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 9:18pm
That's a pretty golden streak you had there, Red. Well done.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 5:53pm
Every dog system has its day, as the saying goes.  Wink Tongue
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 5:46pm
Better get on the 11 in the Derby BROOKE.  Perhaps even a quinella with the 9.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 4:20pm
MAJOR LOL

13 chimes in at $30 the place

THERE IS NO OTHER SYSTEM 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Clap
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 4:15pm
Just GET ON 
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 4:01pm
😂👍 , you can't beat the system , even Trump knows that . Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2023 at 3:40pm
HELLO RANDWICK

LOL

There is no other system

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Clap
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 8:56pm
My alternate even numbers system also had a great day, throwing up the Everest winner as well as a $70 pop in the Sydney Stakes at Randwick on top of a couple double figure winners in NZ and some winners elsewhere.

Nobody View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nobody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 8:24pm
Why isn't Brooke singing from her song sheet?

Nice enough day at Caulfield - Cleaned up from Race 6 onwards
R6 - 11,9,7 Tri and 11 @$5
R7 - 11 wins @4.20
R8 - 9 wins @5.50 with 13 third 
R9 - 19 wins @$18
R10 - 11 wins @$7

Quaddie over $5k

Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 7:13am
Had two of the biggest bets of her life no doubt Thumbs Up
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 9:38pm
Races 4 & 6 were the producers but I'm sure you had them covered Wink
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 9:16pm
Whoops Embarrassed
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 6:39pm
Eagle Farm race 8

get on, huge exotics coming

rover banker them, with field, etc

win bets, each way, first 4's, etc

everything.  big big divis coming
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 9:27pm
All entertainment SC .    NO mechanical system has ever been successful for long and even when the smarties try to pull the wool over the vulnerables eyes , The system still fails.
Try and come up with a method of winning over time , Backing HEADS , when Tossing a penny. at the odds of 9/10...      We could make a fortune on here .
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 9:16pm
Back every horse at odd numbers in every race and you do your dough.  Big time.

Bet every horse at even numbers in every race and you do your dough.  Similar.

But it's certainly great fun when one or the other has a day out. Big smile
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 9:11pm
That seem to be the go PT .   dazzle the Punters with science and create a new form of confusion .     Delay or omit Updates , only count winners at inflated prices and drop a few across the bow that have already been run .

I think Mr V'Landy has done terrible damage to the punt with his product costs , and it has seen The NRL virtually die overnight.     Bet on that and pay 10% but pay only 2.5 % on AFL .. Stinks. No Betting on State O.O.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 3:16pm
Red only counts the winners....and aliens.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 3:15pm
6 of the 8 winners at Echuca yesterday carried the #3. If you're crazy enough to bet on a number like that you had a field day. Winners at $7, $21, $2.80, $7, $4.80 and $5.50.

And of course you would've put the quaddie on which paid $939 for the numbers 3, 3, 3 and 3.
Time is a flat circle
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 3:10pm
The "system" threw 31 individual runners at Eagle Farm alone yesterday so in equal units you've still run at a loss, although I'm sure you'll tell us how you unloaded big time on the Kingsford Smith winner and he covered all of your losses.

Incidentally I see my alternative evens system threw up a few decent priced winners yesterday around the country.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2021 at 8:54pm
Poor Red lost $4,000 on the footy not too long ago...allegedly 
Time is a flat circle
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2021 at 7:54pm
I hope your doing better than most "Tipsters" Red ...   You haven't lost 25% of your initial Bank in 8 weeks have you.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2021 at 6:33pm
they will probably trifecta, LOL

exotics, this is just crazy whats going on
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2021 at 6:32pm
This is insane

Okay, eagle farm now. race 9 ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>