Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - opinions on female prison warders sleeping with in
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

opinions on female prison warders sleeping with in

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: opinions on female prison warders sleeping with in
    Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 3:40am
what do you all think about female prison guards who have sex with the scum they are supposed to be keeping in line ??
i think they must have such low self esteem , to think some killer scum finds them attractive, when really he is just using them for sex.
opinions ??

animals before people.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 10:20am
I don’t really care about them choosing to sleep with violent scumbags, thats their choice. But I would have thought doing it in the prison environment with someone you’re supposed to be guarding could potentially create security and other risks. So I don’t think it’s on for that reason.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 10:39am
If they are providing sexual services or worse are involved in relationships with them, what else do they provide to those inmates that is illegal?
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 10:53am
I'll judge them after I read extracts from Penthouse.
reductio ad absurdum
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 11:14am
Spread that HIV
EAD
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 11:24am
A lot of women seem to find killer scum attractive.
Prince of Penzance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 11:28am
It happens the other way too... male gaurds taking advantage of female prisoners.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Prince of Penzance Prince of Penzance wrote:

It happens the other way too... male gaurds taking advantage of female prisoners.

Id suggest that it's for totally different reasons
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Originally posted by Prince of Penzance Prince of Penzance wrote:

Id suggest that it's for totally different reasons

I bet female serial killers don't have dozens of male pen-friends and multiple offers of marriage. Or maybe they do and I just haven't heard of it.Approve
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 12:10pm
I have not heard of any Prison guards sleeping with prisoners.

reductio ad absurdum
Prince of Penzance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 12:32pm
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 12:59pm

"The investigation will be led by an independent person and examine alleged misconduct dating back 10 years, Mr Elliott said in a statement. In response, Mr Severin said he would like to make it a prison offence for guards to sleep with inmates.

He is also open to the idea of medically reducing prisoner sex drives if available.

“I want to do anything that will stop inappropriate behaviour from happening,” he told the Daily Telegraph.

“If there are medically based options would I say no? No I wouldn’t, no I wouldn’t because I want to stop this behaviour from happening.”

NSW Labor’s corrections spokesman Guy Zangari said the minister had “lost control of his portfolio” and called for him to step down."

What? No blame attached to the former Labor govt.? These pollies need to stop & think carefully before shooting their mouths off Ermm

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 1:24pm
It's automatic with pollies. You criticise them for doing what you used to do, then you change positions and they criticise you for doing what they used to do.

You lead, I'll follow - this could all change tomorrow,
Let me slip on through your fingers,
Take my hand, we're arm in arm and toe to toe,
We'll keep this all from being touch and go.

So swing your partner 'round and 'round,
Dosey the doe,
Put one foot in and one foot out,
Hokey the poke.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

I have not heard of any Prison guards sleeping with prisoners.

Of Course you haven't .    How do they sleep when they are busy Bonking.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 2:13pm
So much for employment quotas ...

Women serving as prison guards for men is as smart as women being deployed in front line policing, or armed forces roles, or trying to make them CEOs or politicians ... it's always going to end in tears! Ouch
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

That has always fascinated me.   What is wrong with these women that the best they can do is become infatuated with scum bags and men of the worst kind ?   They must be seriously deluded if they believe these men actually care for them ?  The recent one at Kempsey was married, and yet she still fell for that cop killer Wacko
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

That has always fascinated me.   What is wrong with these women that the best they can do is become infatuated with scum bags and men of the worst kind ?   They must be seriously deluded if they believe these men actually care for them ?  The recent one at Kempsey was married, and yet she still fell for that cop killer Wacko

At that magic moment, most don't care who is stoking the fire.

Natures way.
They haven't learnt the massive differences between Male & female yet .
Placing visual stimuli in front of a deprived male is like lighting the wick of gelignite.
    BOTH finish with a Bang.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 3:54am
Yeah, Macca.  Thumbs Up  I get why locked up, creepy , murdering crims find any sort of female attractive.  She could be old and fat and plain but they would be happy to flatter her for sex. Sick   But I still dont get why any female finds them attractive ??   Confused  Whats with these women that they sink so low ??   The Kempsey one had a husband at home to stoke the fires so she didnt need to go elsewhere. 
I just cant understand these women Confused  How could you find these vile disgusting killers attractive ?   These women must have some sick fantasies ???
animals before people.
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 6:38pm
Obviously the situation can not be tolerated, but I can guarantee you one thing.

The governor or warden of the prison is in serious trouble because this is not the first occasion it has happened at this facility.

Is the prison privately owned. Maybe the owners of the prison are running a extra kind of service, to make a profit!
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
 Post Reply Post Reply