Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Saturday Racing Blog July 14 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 6:56pm
Stiff bikkies Stayer.

However winners are grinners as I had all three placings plus two others all going for around 17% of the quad.  Go Tassie racing, go Tassie Tipping!  Tongue
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 7:03pm
Well done SC. Stupid having CMH one out anyway, but I was looking forward to it as my main bet of the day last bloody race, and took it one out in quad just for fun. That's racing. And mug punting 101.
Prince of Penzance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Prince of Penzance Prince of Penzance wrote:

Couple of interesting runners at Morphettville for Michelle Payne.

Including Bullitt County who is a known barrier rogue (loved to do a Chautauqua)
Has had stacks of trials and is making his debut for Michelle today

Ran last in 4 trials - she's no Gai!LOL

I'll put this bloke back in my BB - should have won 3 or 4 staying races, where he's made up more than the distances he missed the start by - with mine on him!!!Cry ... has ability, and if she can get his manners right, they might give Chautauqua to her!Wink

Cheers POP.Thumbs Up

Up to his old tricks. Did a Chautauqua again!
Prince of Penzance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 8:28pm
BULLITT COUNTY (M. Payne) – left at post and took no part in the event. Trainer Ms M. Payne was advised the gelding must jump with the field in three Official Barrier Trial’s in which it must wear the same gear on each occasion prior to accepting for a future race. Trainer advised she would recommend to owners that the gelding be retired.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 9:24pm
She's no Paddy either, although that WAS a big ask! ... how would you like to own him!!!Ouch
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 11:51pm
Interesting to know if the farrier has flown over to inspect Redkirk Warriors feet, if he has we may see an improved horse, does anyone know if this has occurred?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12