Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Help - I'm Struggling !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help - I'm Struggling !
    Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 9:58pm
When a male cyclist gets on the podium at the end of each cycling stage they are always flanked by two ladies - always good sorts. They both give the winner a nice little peck on the cheek before he goes on to uncork the champagne. This procedure is the same in Italy , France , Spain , England & the USA to name a few.

Now this is where I am struggling. Just saw the podium for the Giro Rosa ( female version of Giro Italia), & guess what ? Yep - the female winner is flanked & kissed by two bloody women. Confused ? - well I am !
Refer ALP Election Promises
Aurelius View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurelius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:02pm
Men are ugly.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 11:03pm
As a progressive 21st century metrosexual Western Suburban guy oneone, are you saying you would rather see 2 fellas kissing the male winner?
Prince of Penzance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 11:13pm
Get rid of grid girls. We don’t need them
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 11:26pm
I'm just getting very bloody confused. I would like to think that most blokes would prefer a congratulatory peck from a lovely lady.....& conversely a women would prefer it from a bloke than another women. Now I know there will be exceptions.....but what ever happened to majority rules ? Deary me. And as for POPs suggestion above I find it appalling. I love seeing the good sorts on the podium........esp when they get squirted with champagne all down the front of them. But there you go..... campaigns to get rid of them altogether. Next people will be wanting to get rid of female mud wrestling , wet T-shirt competitions & the like.... unbelievable !
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 11:43pm
There is just no accounting for these weird decisions these days, is there, OneOne ? Cry Next they will want to do away with G strings and budgie smugglers Unhappy
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 3:25am
If it were not for Grid Girls, many drunk sportsmen would never get married.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 12:16pm
Soon it will be grid people and not grid girls, both male and female...the world is changing and it's not for the better
EAD
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 1:21pm
With Thailand holding a MotoGP at Buriram Circuit in October this year, will it matter what they are called?
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 2:40pm
The simple explanation is that three women are a lot more enjoyable to watch kissing, than two men stuffing everything up.

Judging by the old farts who present the riders to the local dignitaries, we are lucky that we do not get two guys on the podium, and I am sure the female riders prefer the two ladies rather than men.
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 7:42pm
Well after reading all those replies I am none the wiser. Just proves to me women don't know who they are or what they want anymore. The butch brigade have stuffed it for everyone imo
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 7:56pm
Most women LIKE looking pretty , having a bit of a flirt , being spoilt by a man , having doors opened for them , showing a women's touch , being mothers
Most women DO NOT LiKE to participate in contact sports , looking like a bloke , to make all the decisions at home , working on cars & BEING BLOODY FLANKED BY OTHER WOMEN ON A PODIUM

How many women REALLY support all this women's crap ?
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 8:55pm
What do we want? Equal pay for male models.Thumbs Up
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2023 at 10:45pm
You might be interested in this lass  1-1.

reductio ad absurdum
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2023 at 10:56pm
Yes...cough, cough....very nice Djebel 

Reminds me of a very old girlfriend. She used to take advantage of me all the time - esp. when I had too many bourbons LOL 

Why do women do that ?
Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2023 at 11:02pm
would it be fair to say that Djebel is the forum creep ? 
Panspermia.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 12:32am
Yeh, probably. 
reductio ad absurdum
 Post Reply Post Reply