Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

DAVID WARNER'S HA HA AD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAVID WARNER'S HA HA AD
    Posted: 18 May 2018 at 12:35pm
KFC HGC...2015 commercial

Played this clip,from 40 second mark to 1 min mark

on ABC "GRUEN"  Wed 16/5/2018

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 8:22pm
So here we go.

Now we are coming into a summer, with a team who has about as much chance of beating South Africa and India, as I have at selecting the Melbourne Cup winner in one selection, Warne and all the cricket shirt tuggers, are calling for the three players bans to be lifted.

And now we see after the report is released, that everyone wants the administrators to fall on a sword, because they somehow drove the players to win, by cheating.

David Warner thinks the Hughes guy, sledged him, well he ain't seen nothing yet, wait until Du Plessis and his mates get him back on the field!
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 7:38pm
The main reason Warne offered for shortening the ban on Smith and Warne was because they've lost a lot of money. 8 million Warne reckons. On that basis Gina Rinehart would would be let out of prison after being sentenced to life for mass murder after 2 hours.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Softy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Softy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 7:45pm
Yes I am a fan of the sentences imposed.
And whomever it’s decision was to impose the lengthy bans for cheating should be offered a role in the Thoroughbred industry asap.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

The main reason Warne offered for shortening the ban on Smith and Warne was because they've lost a lot of money. 8 million Warne reckons. On that basis Gina Rinehart would would be let out of prison after being sentenced to life for mass murder after 2 hours.
Why would letting them back early automatically improve the financial position ? Because the team is better ? or because of their personalities ? I thought Warner was on the nose with a lot of folk.
Refer ALP Election Promises
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 8:33pm
Greg Dyer and the Australian Cricketers Association press conference today, was imo, an absolute disgrace.

I have an idea, how about everyone who wants the bans lifted, grow a set of balls, allow the three guys to take their punishment on the chin, and just give it a rest.

Ever heard of personal responsibility?

The administrators, might have told the team winning above all else, but the three players made the choice to do what they did, and they are the custodians of the Australian cricket legacy, and if I was a player in the Australian team and some administrator came and told me to win at all costs, I would just ignore him and play the game, the way I normally do.    
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 8:39pm
The CEO made me do it, Ma.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Post Reply Post Reply