Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

get out bet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pihanga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: get out bet
    Posted: 05 May 2018 at 5:45pm
Blue Breeze next week Tongue, gr3 Rotorua Cup, 2200m rain forecast for friday and saturday, perfect, horse very well, going for 3 wins in succession. 

Raceday updates on twitter at #bluebreeze , his form has stood up since open class win at first attempt, with one r75 winner and one close second from those over 6 lengths Coolbehind him last start 
Its another of those years where this race is either very open or a slaughter for an import. Thank god for my Excelida get out place bet at $12.00 on Derby day
Pihanga View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pihanga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 7:08pm
last start in case you missed it

click link to race video 

Its another of those years where this race is either very open or a slaughter for an import. Thank god for my Excelida get out place bet at $12.00 on Derby day
Pihanga View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pihanga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 6:36pm
Ok this is my last post here, before going out for a spell Tongue after the Gr3 Rotorua Cup Saturday.

Updates from here on twitter @tbvillage and #bluebreeze ( photo posted of him after yesterday's trot along).

He did his final work today, coming home 35 sec last 600m on his ear. IMO He's race fitter, for 2200m, than any of his competitors.

Its a 3 hour float ride on the day down to Rotorua, and he's better off at home than going down friday, so thats the plan and he won't gallop tomorrow Thursday. I'll go down and walk the track Friday.

The rain that was supposed to be coming, and then wasn't, is back on the radar. http://www.metservice.com/maps-radar/rain-forecast/rain-forecast-3-day

if it does and it becomes a swimming race on the day we know what he can do, check video above. he won't win by much under 58kg but there is no excess weight anywhere on his body, so the extra 2kg we have have got carry above what would be fair, is do-able.

Gr3 win or placed for a grandson of PIHANGA who won her maiden 1900m this course this meeting 15 year ago will be a huge result and justify my commitment to breeding this family that goes back to the champion Defaulter

good luck, take $9 EW if you can find it powered up anywhere, save on youwantmore at $6 snoz or in Q's or exacta's

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 10:30pm
Good luck in running!Thumbs Up
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
horseshoe View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horseshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 11:31pm
Good Luck P
Those who know don't tell, Those who tell don't know
Pihanga View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pihanga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 8:28pm
there is some serious weather coming from your side to ours, hope we get just enough , if we get the lot it could stop the meeting

there's an article here in the herald today 

we could cry about a 6kg weight swing to richie ( out of boundless an AJC oaks winner) but i don't think he will like the big wet like we will ..

.what mike dillon &  the handicapper don't know is that ....

..the jockey said after the race that he could have won by another coupleCool, and 

...the trainer said he could have gone around again on the MondayCool

lets hope it all works out and our boy comes home with dignity in victory or defeat , safely home on sunday and for a fun 2018/19 season of cups racing ahead 

horseshoe View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horseshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 8:31pm
Bad Weather mostly for south island Tony

Richie Mchorse does seem to get in good tho
Pihanga View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pihanga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 8:51pm
for sure, 

it will rain and make the track loose on the day at rotorua

richie is a huge horse and if we skip across the waves, he'll need a waka
Pihanga View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pihanga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 7:17am
to clarify the main tag on this thread

I do not think Blue Breeze at $7.50 is any sort of value in this field at this weight.

He'll give us everything he's got , but its only his second race left handed, its likely with the amount of rain predicted they will all stay off the rail and hack around like its a point to point race

he was trained both ways on alternate days for his first year in work and he came home fastest last 600 at matamata at his first crack left handed, but on unsuitable sticky ground where we also cocked up the whole race plan up as well

trainer has no concerns and says he's adept at changing legs as required, its going to be a great betting race as you can make a case for all of them except show the world which may well scr

horseshoe View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horseshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 9:54pm
Going

Dead6 3.34 pm 11/05/18
Weather

Overcast
Rail
True | No Rain Yet
 Post Reply Post Reply