Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Tom Waterhouse. Is he serious???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 9:37am
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Also not hard to see how the early mail package would have been up 18% yesterday as claimed. He only gives 4 or 5 tips in that package with bet size suggestions as well. No idea what the bet sizes were but given the two winners were short it’s quite likely the other selections were smaller bets.

The gold and silver package lost yesterday reading between the lines of the email.

Beating the market is what it is all about.
I'm surprised you haven't used those markets to trade yourself E & E.
   Would appear , there is some merit in that at first glance.

I've reached the stage , I can't put the time in anymore.    The Brain won't function for the long hours involved .       No Joke .
Part of the process .
BTW ..    Something appeared to go amiss with the fav R8 Gawler yesterday.   Rider eased it out at about the 200 m.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 9:50am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Also not hard to see how the early mail package would have been up 18% yesterday as claimed. He only gives 4 or 5 tips in that package with bet size suggestions as well. No idea what the bet sizes were but given the two winners were short it’s quite likely the other selections were smaller bets.

The gold and silver package lost yesterday reading between the lines of the email.

Beating the market is what it is all about.
I'm surprised you haven't used those markets to trade yourself E & E.
   Would appear , there is some merit in that at first glance.

I've reached the stage , I can't put the time in anymore.    The Brain won't function for the long hours involved .       No Joke .
Part of the process .
BTW ..    Something appeared to go amiss with the fav R8 Gawler yesterday.   Rider eased it out at about the 200 m.

Yes he is certainly beating the market!

I have traded a couple of them but most I just let ride to have some action. Yesterday I lost even though I could have traded for a decent profit. Oh well!

Race didn’t go to plan for it either yesterday. I think it was predicted to lead and looked in trouble when that didn’t happen. I also don’t put in the time for race form. Basically wasn’t worth my time. Which is why I’m happy to use the free tip each week and on the rare occasion I go to the track (once of twice a year) I would be happy to pay the $25 for a set of tips to help me.
jimbob04 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbob04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 10:09am
seems to do ok so far
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 11:54am
Originally posted by jimbob04 jimbob04 wrote:

seems to do ok so far

If Your claiming to be getting Top of the market Odds every wager , You have to win. ( ON PAPER )
I did read Tom's claim of beating the market by 35% compared to Starting Price.
That alone gives you approx. 20% advantage on the accepted SP loss on favourites of approx 10%/15%.

Not rocket science to see such claims are not possible when the dollars go on.
   WHERE do you get $2.10 on every horse that starts at $1.70.
       Show me and make me rich.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 1:43pm
Tom must think people can't see the Forest for the trees.

But he must have the numbers of "fools" to keep him going.
The Gold Package boast today, is a 14% profit on turnover since it's inception.

I make that a 20% loss at SP if his claim, That his prices achieved beat the market by 35% is correct.
    I think we all know Bookmakers aren't in the charity business , so it might be difficult to get set at Tom's luxury prices and keep pace with His Profit on Turnover.

WHY do people pay good money for tips that lose 20% on SP turnover.?
marscay View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marscay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 6:09pm
Have you not driven on the roads nor walked down the street max?

There are some rippers out there....
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by marscay marscay wrote:

Have you not driven on the roads nor walked down the street max?

There are some rippers out there....

I only quote what should be obvious ...   When people want payment for tips , it is an admission of failure ...    Otherwise you wouldn't have to sell them .

Tom only has to back his Tips at the prices available before he releases them and then his massive numbers of followers will shorten them up for the perfect trade when he puts them " In the Bag " .

Free Specials aren't because he Loves U.

There's a number of Tipsters on TBV who tip as well or better than Tom & Co.
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 7:24pm
Might be worthwhile following the Betfair trade on Tom’s early tips for Saturday.

In good time
Remember
Fundamentalist
Heptagon
Vincere
Get stuck In
Shalwa
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by Red Hare Red Hare wrote:

Might be worthwhile following the Betfair trade on Tom’s early tips for Saturday.

In good time
Remember
Fundamentalist
Heptagon
Vincere
Get stuck In
Shalwa

Good to see you genuinely attempting to help your fellow members ... FOR FREE ...    I hope followers noted recent winners $26 Ada Hunter , $9 PT, $8.70 Sunline & a stack of others from our good judges on TBV .
We don't have to give our well earned to Tom and co who lose at SP anyway.
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 9:33am
Mate of a mate is shelling out $300+ PER WEEK to this shyster.

He’s got a place betting package now.
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 12:46pm
I take it that you’re not one of his platinum subscribers that pays $120k to sit with him?

It boggles the mind that anyone could think someone might pay anything near that.
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

I take it that you’re not one of his platinum subscribers that pays $120k to sit with him?

It boggles the mind that anyone could think someone might pay anything near that.

NEWS ALERT.............

Bigals brand new racing service gets off the ground today.........

receive the following:

BIG BETS

SMALL BETS

BABY BETS

ACTION BETS

MARKS BOOKIE BETS

and anything that you would like thrown in....     NO THERE IS NOTHING ELSE!!!

AT AN UPFRONT COST OF ONLY $300,000 IT HAS TO BE THE BEST OFFER ON THE MARKET

I had one guy reply and join to this service we call it ......... THE PORCELAIN CLUB. He gets to sit with me while I study the form, this normally takes place while I am sitting on the toilet LOLLOLLOL

BIG al
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Fark no. I've never met this mate of a mate... he'd have to be a problem gambler.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 5:06pm
Tom's giving out a free week .     > gets your Bank details and if you don't cancel , your in for the long haul.

With the claim he beats SP prices by 38%.
I'll leave it to the maths teachers to verify that >>>   back every fav and lose 10---15% over time ..
Does that mean Tom wins 23% on anything .???
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 9:21pm
Must be on the preferred list at Bet365...
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 10:14pm

Must be on the preferred list at Bet365...

ALWAYS > be "sus" , when the gun tipsters are relying on inflated odds to
push them into profit.

There are people who are good at price shopping , but it's delusional to mislead by saying , they beat SP by 38%, over time.
Tom's a "load of it".

You don't see the reliable punters on here nominating prices.
They just give their honest thoughts on a race and you get what you can.
Mug-Punter View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mug-Punter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 5:38pm
I actually seen his short video for yesterdays tips on LinkedIn on Friday. Granted I only remember 2 of them but both short odds on favourites with 1 getting rolled!!! Well done Tom!!!
The Mugg
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Mug-Punter Mug-Punter wrote:

I actually seen his short video for yesterdays tips on LinkedIn on Friday. Granted I only remember 2 of them but both short odds on favourites with 1 getting rolled!!! Well done Tom!!!

lol= M.P.   = You have to add 38% to those prices so he can boast a profit.      WRONG they are allowed to mislead like that.   

Almost as bad as the "Sunday Morning Tipsters".     . Intrigues me. What interest do they think any of us have, reading about such success after the races are run.        > Plus, No one believes them anyway.
The Nem View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The Nem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 1:25pm
Haven't really been on this forum much the past few years but thought I'd pop on and see if there was anything relating to TW as I have recently signed up to his early mail for trading purposes. It would seem to me that all the corps prob get the email as its virtually impossible to get the prices he quotes. Pretty much every price is gone within minutes and I've even noticed some corps suspend the market of the race in question.

Yes he seems to making a profit however as has been mentioned it is quite misleading if he uses the prices quoted in the Thursday arvo email.

I have also monitored the betfair flucs of these tips and havené really noticed too many patterns. First week they all seemed to drift, second and third week was a bit of everything. For the purpose of why I got the tips it has been a bit of a failure as I could rarely trade out of the price that I had to take but oh well. At least I know now.
Show me a good loser and i'll show you a loser...
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 4:25pm

Vindicates what has been posted on here "The Nem ",   He also claims = best price AFTER he posts selections.
We have tried to warn Members of these unobtainable prices.
Their not winning at SP.

It gets so bad that some overcome the "hurdles" by posting the selections
    AFTER THE RACE

The claim of beating SP by 38% is a scam and nothing less.   I'd love him to give me 20% over SP ...    I'd have a ball.      

Edited by Gay3 - 18 Feb 2019 at 4:56pm
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 10:49pm
I reckon you could sell magic dick pills to his membership, such is their desperation.

To think, they commissioned a statue to old Bill. This new venture of Tom’s is pure gutter work... there has to be another angle.

Is he trading member’s details with the corps?
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:46pm
What else can he do?

He can’t make money bookmaking.

He can’t get set at the rates he publishes, so he can’t win punting.

Taking mugs money for tips, has zero risk....
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 4:29pm
Word from this mate of a mate is that Tom is on Ronan's Rock in the next at Sandown for 25 units.

Surely not 25% of the bank?... whichever bank that is?
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 2:24pm
Today's 'specials'...

Benalla R3 Lisa's Rainbow
Benalla R7 Celebrity Reign
Canberra R7 Who's Knocking
Bordertown R4 Longmire
Mt Barker R6 What About Moses
Moonee Valley R 8 Non Paer

Deadset, you'd have to be a problem gambler to shell out $12k a year for that.
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 3:21pm
Benalla R3 Lisa's Rainbow $4.30 (average price of corporates) into $3.70 before drifting back out.

Bordertown R4 Longmire $8.50 into $5 before drifting back out.

Tom's members 0/2. 
Tom 2/2.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 5:30pm

Benalla R3 Lisa's Rainbow $4.30 (average price of corporates) into $3.70 before drifting back out.

Bordertown R4 Longmire $8.50 into $5 before drifting back out.

Tom's members 0/2. 
Tom 2/2.

PRICELESS    ...   Red Hare

Gives people a chance to compare and see if Paying these people is worth it...      Remembering they have NOTHING to lose.

Great work for the battlers RH.
Straight arrow View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:07pm
If young Tommy is/ was so good at picking / laying winners? Saying how successful he is? Gets I will interview anyone Waterhouse , Bryan Martin to do a story on how successful he is?? Why does he need to sell his tips?? Strange that is? Because if he is that good and as successful as he makes out? Why he not use his own money and get better odds?? If he is helping the batteler truely? He would give free tips. Smell something here
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:28pm

If you're paying for tips from someone whose job (and Dad's job) it was for however long to take your money then you've got a few screws loose is all I can say

Edited by Gay3 - 22 Mar 2019 at 5:46pm
Time is a flat circle
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:33pm
S.A.=   There is a Tom Waterhouse thread, with some factual opinions .       > What you say is correct.

Suffice to say he works out his results, on the best price bet anywhere,
following him releasing his tips.
I did keep track for awhile and he wasn't doing well at SP.

He has a good thing going, as he can back his tips at the time of release and his followers , crunch the prices in, for a good trade for him.
When he puts them in the bag.
Plus the money paid for the service.

Edited by Gay3 - 22 Mar 2019 at 5:46pm
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:56pm
It’s poor logic to say “why would you sell your tips”. Why wouldn’t you? It means you make money without the risk. And that’s the name of the game - money.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>