Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Tom Waterhouse. Is he serious???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pnclick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tom Waterhouse. Is he serious???
    Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:30pm
pnclick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pnclick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:31pm
On www.tomwaterhouse.com, under tipping.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:33pm
Either (a) Attention Deficit Disorder or (b) There's One Born Every Minute.

Take your own pick.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:36pm
You can get his tips for $2.95 a week but it costs $120,000 to sit with him.Wacko
pnclick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pnclick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:46pm
You'd hope Hoda was sitting there as well for 120k.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:52pm
$120k? ... not enough!Dead 

... oh sorry, I misread, I thought HE was paying the punters!LOL
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:19pm
This a throwback to the days of George Tatersall and Freddy Angles, who used to give out tips for a pound.

One day Angles main offsider was counting the pound notes when he said to the boss, "boss you have not told me what our special is for Randwick tomorrow?"

Angles looked the guy in the face and said forget the special just count our notes, we can give them a special after we count the money.

In other words who cares about what we tip them, as long as they keep sending the money in.
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Flight View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 12:38am
His parents are to blame.

“The probability of a certain set of circumstances coming together in a meaningful (or tragic) way is so low that it simply cannot be considered mere coincidence. ”
― V.C. King
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Flight Flight wrote:

Agree , They could afford condoms. People like them really make a case for compulsory birth control.
   Born into a privileged world and like most reptiles , without feeling or understanding.
   He must stop playing with it.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 9:18am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Flight Flight wrote:

Agree , They could afford condoms. People like them really make a case for compulsory birth control.
   Born into a privileged world and like most reptiles , without feeling or understanding.
   He must stop playing with it.

At least he didn't go into banking.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 12:25pm
I had second thoughts and joined up.
My bankroll had better rise or I'm in for a damages claim.
The first "Gold" selection is a long wait and far away.    
     Has won it's last 3 and has the Local "almighty at the steering wheel.
     Early fav.

Do we really need Tom to alert us to the obvious.
Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 1:50pm
What do you get for 120k other than sitting on Tom's lap?

It can't just be gambling mechanics. 

Maybe they give you a working model / database and teach you how to maintain it? I just can't imagine Tom teaching you that himself, it's a job for one of his analysts. 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Sneck Sneck wrote:

What do you get for 120k other than sitting on Tom's lap?

It can't just be gambling mechanics. 

Maybe they give you a working model / database and teach you how to maintain it? I just can't imagine Tom teaching you that himself, it's a job for one of his analysts. 

Might be a front for some "Delicious".
Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 1:53pm
I found Tom squatting mid air above a bookmakers satchel amusing. 

Bad optics.
Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 1:54pm

POSITIVE RETURN
OR MONEY BACK

I'm so confident in my tips that if you sign up for the Gold or Emerald plan you will be refunded a month's subscription if there is a negative return in respect of that month.

That's money straight back into your account, without asking, even if you didn't bet!

Negative return in respect of a month will be determined by the aggregate of the stake of bets won multiplied by the best price offered by Australian wagering operators minus the stake of bets lost during that month.

I will publish the return of my tips shortly after the completion of each month.

It's as simple as that.

Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Sneck Sneck wrote:

POSITIVE RETURN
OR MONEY BACK

I'm so confident in my tips that if you sign up for the Gold or Emerald plan you will be refunded a month's subscription if there is a negative return in respect of that month.

That's money straight back into your account, without asking, even if you didn't bet!

Negative return in respect of a month will be determined by the aggregate of the stake of bets won multiplied by the best price offered by Australian wagering operators minus the stake of bets lost during that month.

I will publish the return of my tips shortly after the completion of each month.

It's as simple as that.

Best price offered. Is this actually achievable? You shouldn't use unachievable prices.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 2:37am
Credit where it's due .

Tom's first special won at Ascot WA.    Paid $2.30.
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 5:12pm
For $120k you can dig a hole as deep as John McGrath...
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Red Hare Red Hare wrote:

For $120k you can dig a hole as deep as John McGrath...

He gives us paupers 4 weeks of his best bet free.

The man is all heart.     I realise the free period is all bait for us suckers who only dream of figures like $120000.
Tom thinks his charm will be magnetic enough to mortgage the house to be a part of his world . He realises it cost Donald Trump more than that for some stray Crumpet .
Sign up mate ,      I've got 3 more winning weeks to go before I part with any "beautiful stuff" ( money ).      Then your in the Fine Cotton club.
pnclick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pnclick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 9:04pm
It is marketing genius though.... got everyone talking about it.

And now... "Next 3 Platinum members to join me at TomWaterhouse.com are invited with me in June to fly First Class to Royal Ascot and to party at LouLous - my shout. Can’t wait to bet up with the UK bookies"
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by pnclick pnclick wrote:

And now... "<span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Next 3 Platinum members to join me at </span>TomWaterhouse.com<span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"> are invited with me in June to fly First Class to Royal Ascot and to party at LouLous - my shout. Can’t wait to bet up with the UK bookies"</span>

Exactly pnclick..   Marketing genius, the whole family.
If he comes up with another winner next week , The Macca Cave may find it's way to some Real Estate Agent.
I've already explored that area , and one caught the eye .
      TOM WATERHOUSE Real Estate , Randwick.    Sales lady contact :- Ask for Gaye.
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 9:53pm

And now... "<span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Next 3 Platinum members to join me at </span>TomWaterhouse.com<span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"> are invited with me in June to fly First Class to Royal Ascot and to party at LouLous - my shout. Can’t wait to bet up with the UK bookies"</span>

That's a generous description.

How many can sit beside him to learn whatever it is he thinks he knows.
He's run 2 large bookie businesses recently,both of them sold at huge discounts to cost.

Seriously, he was born 40 years too late.
I can see him on the Riviera chumming up to old American widows.....

Anyone dumb enough to fall into this,should appoint trustees to look after their affairs.
RED HUNTER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 9:58pm

And now... "Next 3 Platinum members to join me at TomWaterhouse.com are invited with me in June to fly First Class to Royal Ascot and to party at LouLous - my shout. Can’t wait to bet up with the UK bookies"

Wonder if he renegs if STORMY DANIELS is one of the next 3
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 10:02pm
Rusty Nails :-   Whats that saying , I'm green but not cabbage green.

I'd back numerous contributors to TBV to be as reliable as Magical Tom or his parents. ( And they didn't need the likes of Fine Cotton )     It does help to be born into the Trillionaire Club.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 8:53pm
Tommy Warerhouse , Free Tip 2 today ... Wins =   Top fluctuations $6.

He is on fire ...     
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 4:17am
Tommy Waterhouse ;_ Free tip no3 wins = 2.20... That's 3 from 3 .
pnclick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pnclick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 10:43am
His database of latest email and contact information must be growing by the minute... Wait for his transition back into wagering landscape before the spring carnival?
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 1:39pm

His database of latest email and contact information must be growing by the minute... Wait for his transition back into wagering landscape before the spring carnival?

I'd be surprised if He'd be allowed to use this brand as a bookmaker until after the William Hill brand ceased to operate in Oz.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 1:46pm
It is all strange.     I would have thought this venture would be below his standards in the game.   Tipping the obvious to a few desperates.
    One must admit he has started with a rush ,   I know of 11 winners he's tipped in 2 weeks, with some to $8.   
   Masters of Marketing and as suggested, his base would be growing very fast.
pnclick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pnclick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 9:01pm
Hope you weren't on the ones sent out today Macca.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>