Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Barnaby Clause

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 9:49pm
Surely someone's already at work constructing a Barnaby Bingo (or should that be Bango?) game
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by 3blindmice 3blindmice wrote:

Surely someone's already at work constructing a Barnaby Bingo (or should that be Bango?) game

It has sure created problems ..      As a thoughtful Racing Man I feel nothing short of gelding the immoral monster will suffice.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 10:41pm
This slippery PM is trying to twist the narrative to Joyce's sexual indiscretions rather than his corrupt behavior as Labor are closing in on Joyce, hoping the week away by both himself and Joyce will cool things down and even garner some sympathy for Joyce as so many married couples met in workplaces. The media have their teeth into the corruption now and will keep going 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

This slippery PM is trying to twist the narrative to Joyce's sexual indiscretions rather than his corrupt behavior as Labor are closing in on Joyce, hoping the week away by both himself and Joyce will cool things down and even garner some sympathy for Joyce as so many married couples met in workplaces. The media have their teeth into the corruption now and will keep going 

Allow for the error PT ,      . Poor Barnaby thought Internal affairs was to be Bonking the Office Girls.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 12:38am
Well done Turnbull, just reinstalled the "Glass Ceiling" for women in politics ... the only jobs for women in Canberra will be tea ladies, cleaners, hookers and journalists.Ouch

"Sharri Law" ... love it! LOL
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 8:00am
Who will be the minister in charge of #StopTheBonks?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 8:44am
Wonder what Mr Windsor means by this about Barnaby's generous landlord? Confused

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Well done Turnbull, just reinstalled the "Glass Ceiling" for women in politics ... the only jobs for women in Canberra will be tea ladies, cleaners, hookers and journalists.Ouch

"Sharri Law" ... love it! LOL

Dr E is talking about the Coalition, where they have few women MPs and hardly any of them have sufficient merit to be Ministers.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 9:21am
The ideal person for a new position of No Bonk Minister.

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 9:26am

Who will be the minister in charge of #StopTheBonks?

I haven't stopped laughing since Turnbull made his pronouncement...

flashlights are selling like hotcakes in Canberra....

Mal should consider doing stand-up...oops...sorry Mal...Lucy says no, she can't hold on...

Wacko 

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 9:47am
The only way they will stop Office Girls from making things " hard " for the boss,   is for them to marry.

Nothing beats the secrets of the Overy Office
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 9:57am
Originally posted by 3blindmice 3blindmice wrote:

The Beetrooter has redefined the meaning of "do you want to be on my staff"

you guys are making my morning a pleasure...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

someone estimated there are at least sixty parliamentarians banging away with their staff...thought I heard a wild cacophany when last in our nations' capital...I now realise it wasn't the lions roaring at the zoo...or was it?

Confused
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 10:00am

this just boggles the mind...thanks for giving me nightmares...

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 10:02am
Some on twitter are suggesting police in Canberra are calling for calm and patience on the road today due to increased traffic jams as staffers are returning to their own families.
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:17am

Wonder what Mr Windsor means by this about Barnaby's generous landlord? Confused

I'm sure that was rhetorical PT but for others it likely refers to the rumours of Maguire's drug dealings years ago. Of course there is also the verified case of Maguire allegedly acting as an intermediary for the then Nationals leader Anderson??? attempting to bribe Windsor to give up is seat. Two witnesses, yet for some reason (roflmao) a Senate enquiry couldn't put their finger on the problem. A federal ICAC could have wrapped that one up in a week. Maguire apparently wasn't up on the standard National's practice manual which states all bribes should be done in private one on one and involve brown paper bags.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:19am
BARNABY JOYCE :-   Press Conference at 11.30 AM today.

Bye Bye Barnaby I would suggest.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:26am
Turnbull with his scathing criticism of Barns and a weeks ''personal'' leave effectively gave him a gun, a bottle of scotch and suggested taking a week off to lock himself away drink the bottle and consider politically using the pistol, because nobody wants him around anymore. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:46am
Shorter Barnaby press conference: I am the real victim here, I am not going anywhere and Turnbull can get stuffed. And I didn't breach the gifts rule.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:47am
ROUND 2 to Barnaby :-       Especially When his Accommodation was very much a Security thing.      There are people awaiting sentence over threatening his life.
   Turnbull has gone a bit too far ...    He can make his rules but who Polices them.
   A mess but Barnaby has time now to watch it go away.

The LNP the big losers.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:52am
Round 2 to Labor you mean maxie

"PM's comments caused further harm, were inept & in many areas unnecessary" says Joyce
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:57am

Round 2 to Labor you mean maxie

<span style="color: rgb20, 23, 26; font-family: "Segoe UI", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; white-space: pre-wrap; : rgb245, 248, 250;">"PM's comments caused further harm, were </span><strong style="color: rgb20, 23, 26; font-family: "Segoe UI", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; white-space: pre-wrap; : rgb245, 248, 250;">inept<span style="color: rgb20, 23, 26; font-family: "Segoe UI", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; white-space: pre-wrap; : rgb245, 248, 250;"> & in many areas unnecessary" says Joyce </span>

I think I just said that PT ...       -LNP = + Labor.

Turnbull was inept ,   =    as usual.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 12:02pm
 meme
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 12:05pm
Liberals will be busy doing the numbers this weekend after Barnaby declared war on Turnbull and the Liberals

He can't leave the country with Barnaby's defiant inept comment hanging
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 1:30pm
It seems Barnaby as part of his grand decentralization scheme after the last election, moved the APVMA to Armidale and then the government paid to put up APVMA employees at Barnaby's friends' Powerhouse Hotel. The same ''friend'' putting him up rent free at the moment. I am sure it is all above board though.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 2:09pm

Liberals will be busy doing the numbers this weekend after Barnaby declared war on Turnbull and the Liberals

Agree.  

I think this could be the end of Malcolm! ... Big smile

Maybe he will finally join his Comrades at the ALP ... officially.Clap

After all, it don't get much more Communist than trying to control people's sex lives!Dead

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 2:13pm
I've said it from day one - Barnaby is going NOWHERE, he just gets a bit of time off work (just claim it as Paternity LeaveBig smile).

Nobody cares about what he's done, in fact, many are probably cheering, particularly the huge proportion of the population (blokes and sheilas) who have had an elicit affair at one time or another ... and those that wish they had!Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 2:15pm
Trying to control people's sex lives ike NO voters do?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 2:29pm
TurnLeft has to go ... a whole new Government Department will need to be funded now, to police the Root Rats! 

Which minister get's THAT in their portfolio ... I hope it's Matheus Corman, I can just see him standing at the end of the bed frowning, arms folded, "You're terminated!"LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 2:31pm

Trying to control people's sex lives ike NO voters do?

That's FAKE NEWS ... no voters don't care who's fcuking whom, just that it doesn't become compulsory!Dead 
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Agree.  

I think this could be the end of Malcolm! ... Big smile

Maybe he will finally join his Comrades at the ALP ... officially.Clap

After all, it don't get much more Communist than trying to control people's sex lives!Dead

Spot on. Plus he used the classic lefty diversion fallback of "that stuff was accepted in the past, but come on, we're in 2018 now." You know, the 2018 where there are higher moral standards about sex, and more respect for authorities. Or somethin.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>