Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Barnaby Clause

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Barnaby Clause
    Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 6:46pm
Okay, I do not usually care about politicians or celebrities private lives, but what do we all think of this issue?

My thought is once you prance your family on the campaign trail, and before the media in Canberra, your family is fair game.

I liked Barnaby, before today, but seriously, when you stand in parliament and espouse the reasons you are abstaining from voting for same sex marriage, and one of those reasons is traditional marriage has worked for 2000 years, and all the while you are f#@king a sheila twenty years younger, your honesty, integrity and truthfulness, or lack there of are seen by all.

The way all the Canberra pollies supported him, makes you wonder how many other dalliances are taking place?

So do we think politicians who use their family values and who parade their own families before the cameras, as campaign badges, should then be given privacy in situation like this?     
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Prince of Penzance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 7:07pm
She’s only 17 years younger but still it’s a dog act
Hope his WIFE gets the lot in the settlement
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 7:11pm
"We know that the best protection for those girls is that they get themselves into a secure relationship with a loving husband," he said, "and I want that to happen for them. I don't want any legislator to take that right away from me."LOL
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 7:13pm
none of our business. you could find yourself in the same position, easily, and then what.
ssm, #metoo is happening and your worried about an older bloke with a younger woman. happens often.
probably some tbv followers are guilty of the same.

takes twoLOL

Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 7:14pm
how self riotous can you get.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 7:27pm
Keysar Trad is a Barnaby fan.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 7:29pm
I’ve never cheated on someone. Marriage means you do not stick it in anyone other than your wife. How hard does it have to be gents.   N p i
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 7:52pm
I am not a fan of bringing people's family into it, but he didn't mind using his daughters as props to make a point during the same sex marriage debate defending their right to have a “secure relationship with a loving husband”.. He didn't really believe that himself and withdrew from the debate when his ''good news'' came His position was political not moral.

I cant remember whether he joined in with his coalition mates in attacking Julia Gillard over her personal life, but they were pretty cruel with her personal life

His daughters are between 15 and 20 years old so not young children 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 7:54pm
I suspect it was done out of sympathy ... gotta feel for anyone who would even consider bonking Barnaby (new nickname?) , he ain't no oil painting! Ouch
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 7:57pm
She isnt either Ouch
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 8:00pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 8:07pm
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 8:07pm
must have issues ... 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 8:08pm
not him, her.
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 8:16pm
Drunken slob daddy issues?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

She isnt either Ouch
Not too bad a sort Acacia. Certainly has a bit on Barnaby
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Prince of Penzance Prince of Penzance wrote:

I’ve never cheated on someone. Marriage means you do not stick it in anyone other than your wife. How hard does it have to be gents.   N p i
or your boyfriend.....as the case may be !
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 8:32pm
Gee some hard markers on here. The blokes in a relationship outside his marriage....so what. I'd suggest 50% of the married population are guilty of same.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 8:41pm
they both remind me of someone out of the muppets, especially barnaby, if he was green he would look like kermit
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

He does seem to have a boyish charm about him !
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

I suspect it was done out of sympathy ... gotta feel for anyone who would even consider bonking Barnaby (new nickname?) , he ain't no oil painting! Ouch
Neither was Charles Bronson Dr E
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Neither was Charles Bronson Dr E
or Harvey for that matter !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 9:07pm
I wonder what they are gonna name the kid
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 9:16pm
For both their sakes we can only hope they throw to the dam side !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 9:17pm
Murray if it is a boy?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 9:37pm
May be a whoooooole lot more to follow on Barnie's exploits with the opposite gender, now that this is in the open. May be a number of others come forward
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 10:18pm
I was thinking it could be called Casanova or Phil (Philanderer)
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

She isnt either Ouch
Not too bad a sort Acacia. Certainly has a bit on Barnaby

Amazing what a bit of make-up can do ?  Did you see her pictures in today,s papers ?  Dark hair for starters, and yes I know she is preggers, but fat legs in short shorts is not a good look, along with the greasy hair twisted up and a scowl on her face .  Would never pick her for the same woman .
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 10:52pm
Not bad money per hour to bonk in the Office ,( which is a casting couch )    
   He is fortunate she did the draw back or his smoking may have had him in the same position as some who have had allegations made against them.

I'm no prude ( as most would know ) BUT,    I don't see this as being acceptable,   given his position.     Just my first thought FWIW.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 11:17pm
If rumours are correct Barney might be looking for a new line of work shortly and he had better have plenty squirelled away in an offshore account
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>