Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

NRL Season 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 38>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Games to play this week:

Broncos/Rabbits
SeaEagles/Titans
Panthers/Knights
Raiders/Roosters

Same story, bet as advised for previous weeks.

Heading overseas tomorrow morning so it’s unlikely I’ll update these results in any timely manor. May not even get a chance to bet them myself with time/internet connection restrictions.

have a good time .
You'll find Tasmania cool at this time of year...
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 7:22pm
It's on again tonight by early betting.

The punters want the Bronco's ....    ??????

Souths reshuffled back line I guess but the Bronco's have been AWFUL.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 8:23pm
No tip from me, not a broonco's fan and burgess purgers give me the iritis.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 8:26pm
Spelling , my bad, Broncos , irits ,
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 8:26pm
I actually want the Bronco to miss the finals so the board can give Bennett the a#@e
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 9:57pm
I thought Souths were playing the Broncos, but Melbourne have shown up in their home uniforms.
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 10:17pm
Very " Smelly " by the betting.

Souths opened $1.86 this morning and have never stopped blowing .

Someone is making plenty
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 10:44pm
They are not playing well at all, but the GI exclusion may have something to do with the drift Macca, the smarties can read the play .
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 1:21am
Anyone who beats the Rabbits is on my fan list.   cant stand them Burgess blokes. 
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

They are not playing well at all, but the GI exclusion may have something to do with the drift Macca, the smarties can read the play .

After being 18 down they level up and then go on holiday again.

Hard to predict these high scoring games, A different team turns up each week.

I'll stick to the Gallopers I think and pay the inflated commissions.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 9:47am
5 of the bunnies starting backs were out. Good effort considering
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 10:04am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Very " Smelly " by the betting.

Souths opened $1.86 this morning and have never stopped blowing .

Someone is making plenty

Maybe the smarties saw their catching drills.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 10:35am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Anyone who beats the Rabbits is on my fan list.   cant stand them Burgess blokes. 
That's a very, very cheeky comment AA. I wonder who that comment was aimed at LOL
Refer ALP Election Promises
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

You are ALL correct SITW..    I was crying through my pocket.
Had I phoned Betfair at 18 all and greened up, I profit no matter who wins.

GREED by this little "White Duck " is where the problem was.

The Ref was fair and did a good job really . ( apart from one bronco who should have been in the sin bin , near half time .

Part of the learning process        We never stop Learning aye ...
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 4:18pm

I didn't know that Shrunk in the Wash, so no wonder that back line looked brittle, one ran to the line with it wide open then decides to skew to the right and fumbles the grounding ,certain 6 points missed, gagai kept going to ground with the ball, no confidence in the man outside him? al up wouldn't surprise to see a complete somersault in form.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 6:45pm
I knew they had to reshuffle the back line ... So Fool me .

I'll have to get treatment for these addictions ...

A carton Of Tooheys New and a pkt of Winfields may help.

Chit I forgot the Blonde ..
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 9:02pm
When she arrives give her the fags.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 10:51pm

I didn't know that Shrunk in the Wash, so no wonder that back line looked brittle, one ran to the line with it wide open then decides to skew to the right and fumbles the grounding ,certain 6 points missed, gagai kept going to ground with the ball, no confidence in the man outside him? al up wouldn't surprise to see a complete somersault in form.

Ignore the result champ
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 12:11am
Anxious moments for Storm tonight . So many injuries , Plus "Sin Bin "

How did they win , so well.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 9:47pm
Dragons are back baby - Wooohoooo!!!Party

Well, at least they beat a hopeless Tigers.

Some better signs that they might at least give a whimper in the finals, their SOO forwards all showed some drive and desire today. Uphill battle without the # 6 though.

Anyway, it was a very satisfying day - sons soccer team (I know - he actually hates the game!) won their GF, then flicking between channels, to see Winx continue the fairy tale, and enjoying the "Red and Whitewash", with the Swannies rubbing the GWS collective noses in it too!Big smile

Now to cap off a sporting day, just need the All Blacks to run up a century against us!Ouch
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 10:13pm
NRL Fragrance St George Illawarra Dragons

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 10:14pm
https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/buy/76377/nrl-fragrance-st-george-illawarra-dragons

Time to stock up on NRL Fragrance. $25 down to $4.99Tongue
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 10:25pm
LOL... for the discerning buyer, who appreciates the smell of desperation, delusion and a hint of despair ...Pinch
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 10:24am
Similar to E&E strategy Easy Bet, formerly Crownbet/William Hill are offering $2 on 3 favourites a round Also on AFL and EPL. Arbitragers and traders will appreciate the value. While restricted to $25, you can do it on 12 games. Pretty easy money.  

NRL Round 23 $2 Favourites - 

• Rabbitohs & Broncos $2 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos - Thursday, 7:50pm AEST
  • Sea Eagles $2 - Sea Eagles vs Titans - Friday, 6:00pm AEST
  • Roosters $2 - Raiders vs Roosters - Sunday, 4:10pm AEST

Applies to your first bet placed on each '$2.00 Favourite' in our 'Enhanced Odds' market. *Max bet $25.

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 5:58pm
"Get along little doggies get along"lol lol, don't ya luv it, for a team that's been ripped apart, a bit of good old Ozzie spirit, sure beats watching the Wallabies last night.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 6:11pm

"Get along little doggies get along"lol lol, don't ya luv it, for a team that's been ripped apart, a bit of good old Ozzie spirit, sure beats watching the Wallabies last night.

I think the football wallabies are in drought affected mood at all times .

Finished I think ,   Allan Jones would be their only supporter left.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 9:01pm
Easts down to the Raiders is enough to send us all into retirement.

I know It's a cold hole down there , BUT 100/1 was their right price.
I didn't have a bet and I can't find a Referee to blame so it must have been the Ball Boys ...     
goldey View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 10:12pm
Easts haven't won in Canberra in about a decade.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 11:32pm

I didn't have a bet and I can't find a Referee to blame so it must have been the Ball Boys ...     

The Rooters form over the past month is suspect imo - beat the Dragons (who didn't), beat the Cowboys by a try (so what), they were gifted a victory by the Bunnies who played poorly.

The Raiders have been competitive all year, and a trip down to Canberra is always a challenge, for any club - wasn't aware of the recent record down there.

This finals series is wide open - Had a sneaky little flag double 2 weeks back Dragons/Swans @ $276 - fingers crossed, might even stay alive for a week or two!Wink 
Heavy10 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

The Rooters form over the past month is suspect imo - beat the Dragons (who didn't), beat the Cowboys by a try (so what), they were gifted a victory by the Bunnies who played poorly.

The Raiders have been competitive all year, and a trip down to Canberra is always a challenge, for any club - wasn't aware of the recent record down there.

This finals series is wide open - Had a sneaky little flag double 2 weeks back Dragons/Swans @ $276 - fingers crossed, might even stay alive for a week or two!Wink 

Roosters problem is very simple.. No Luke Keary...i watch them every week and they miss his attack badly. They are playing with one half at moment and only 3 players on bench as young Osullivan hasn't come on in 3 weeks now. Can't be too harsh on them today, they let one try in against the team who has scored the most tries this year
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 38>