Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Ray Hadley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Oneone, what does Phillip mean by Jones' ''humiliations in London'' and is that what public toilets are really meant for, rather than snorting cocaine?Shocked

He means that he's a jealous, vindictive, attention seeking, biatch himself ... but of the regressive, arrogant, elitist, hypocritical homophobic variety ... that sounds familiar CNNPT!Tongue
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 9:29pm
Dont be so hard on yourself Doc. I dont think you are jealous.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 9:34pm
why is it always blokes who have toilet incidents ?Confused  i keep trying to think of that british pop singer, Michael ?? with the ugly 5 o,clock shadow ?    he was famous for toilet incidents wasnt he ?  Big smile
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Not all cops are bent.  Our local drove thru 3 fences, stripped off and dived in a freezing icy dam, and dragged out an old bloke twice his size, who had been in the water about 20 mins and was almost gone.  He then gave him CPR and saved him.

It's much easier to do that when you are stoned out of your head of course ...

He wasnt stoned.  Altho maybe if we faced what some of them have to do, on a daily basis, we would be stoned ourselves. 
I think if I faced the endless blood and guts and decapitations of the daily car wrecks I might get stoned too. 
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 9:37pm
Your fooling nobody CNNPT ... we can see through your facade ... your'e just a homophobe like Phil, aren't you ... so, did you actually vote at all?Embarrassed 

... feel free to deflect with a question!
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 9:40pm

why is it always blokes who have toilet incidents ?Confused  i keep trying to think of that british pop singer, Michael ?? with the ugly 5 o,clock shadow ?    he was famous for toilet incidents wasnt he ?  Big smile

Mrs Warner had at least one a well documented toilet incident that we know of ...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 9:45pm
Oh yeah !  Forgot about her !!!  Who else female ???
But why does she always feature when thats mentioned, and not SBW ?? 
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 9:54pm
There have been plenty over the years, millions I would suggest ... their names, phone numbers and particular skill sets are etched on the back of public toilet doors, the world over!Wink

I assume that ladies are just the same as gents in that regard ...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 9:58pm
I saw a funny little texta message on the back of a loo door once.
One lady wrote in black  " my mother made me a lesbian ".
Another wrote in blue " If I gave her the wool would she make me one too ? "
LOL
animals before people.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 10:07pm

You were on the right track if thinking of George Michael Big smile
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 10:53pm
Embarrassed  Knew it was something like that WinkLOL  Thanks Gay .
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 11:01pm

Oh yeah !  Forgot about her !!!  Who else female ???
But why does she always feature when thats mentioned, and not SBW ?? 

Mrs Stevens of AFL fame. Her and the Dog captain were caught " at it " at a family party.   In The Toilet.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 12:42am

Copied from retired Police Officers FB site. This is how most Police feel when they are criticised unnecessarily by the public and the Media.

I have been where you fear to be, I have seen what you fear to see, I have done what you fear to do,

All these things I have done for you.

I am the man you lean upon, The man you cast your scorn upon, The man you bring your troubles to, All these things I have been for you.

The man you ask to stand apart, The man you feel should have no heart, The man you call 'the man in blue', But I'm a man just like you.

And through the years I have come to see, That I am not what you ask of me

So take this badge, take this gun, Will you take it, will anyone?

And when you watch a person die, And hear a battered baby cry, Then do you think that you can be

All the things you ask of me?

animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345