Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Ray Hadley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Prince of Penzance Prince of Penzance wrote:

Yes, I’m just going off the email he sent me in regards to my registration approval which was delayed

Welcome aboard ...     You will soon get used to the "slang" of Joffs = All good people who come here for the quiet life after the trauma ( of not picking winners) in the Racing Section.

A type of penalty.

If things get worse for us here , the next step down hill is, General.

Fail there and it's the Isolation of " Greyhound Tipping " .    You may Note Horseshoe has no one to talk to there but is so Loyal he contributes daily.

I think horseshoe is a " dark horse", to use a touch of racing vernacular, tips well too.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

The Mayor has approved a couple of late Unhappy

LOL Reincarnations hey Hug
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Yes, I’m just going off the email he sent me in regards to my registration approval which was delayed

Welcome aboard ...     You will soon get used to the "slang" of Joffs = All good people who come here for the quiet life after the trauma ( of not picking winners) in the Racing Section.

A type of penalty.

Fail there and it's the Isolation of " Greyhound Tipping " .    You may Note Horseshoe has no one to talk to there but is so Loyal he contributes daily.

I think horseshoe is a " dark horse", to use a touch of racing vernacular, tips well too.

I think Horseshoe is attached to The "Punter" site by the sound of things.    Been putting up selections on every thing except Pt's Camel Beauty Show ...For Zonks.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 4:47pm

Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

A type of penalty.

I think Horseshoe is attached to The "Punter" site by the sound of things.    Been putting up selections on every thing except Pt's Camel Beauty Show ...For Zonks.

Mine was a tongue in cheek post Macca, it's a pity he didn't have a book on the camel
pageant, I had a few shekels out of work too, oh well...wonder if he'll run a book on the mares new jock.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

The Mayor has approved a couple of late Unhappy

LOL Reincarnations hey Hug

Hmmm.............you said that, not me Wink
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Prince of Penzance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 8:00pm
Interesting
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:02pm

Interesting

Recalcitrant CORNER   is Out Joff's ,     BUT you will love us .

We are quite sane and all have Psychiatrist Certificates to prove it.

We know already you are a good woman, So do enjoy your time here.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:10pm
Thanks for the welcomes, I’ve actually been here for a couple of months as reader only. I have now decided to post and will be doing my absolute best to make everyone happy and to assist in tidying up the poor behaviour that has taken over this section of the underworld of late.
Hope you have a good night
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:19pm

Thanks for the welcomes, I’ve actually been here for a couple of months as reader only. I have now decided to post and will be doing my absolute best to make everyone happy and to assist in tidying up the poor behaviour that has taken over this section of the underworld of late.

when was that your job?

just be constructive in your posting. no problems!

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:22pm
Thanks for your input.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:40pm

Thanks for your input.

lol . Ignore =    Isaac has recently been promoted ,     The Seniority list has gone up a notch over recent days with one of our commanding Officers going on Holiday.
Like PT you have failed to pass the " add Lib " role I had in mind for you.
You were supposed to ask how I knew you were a woman .
And I was to say = Well no Man would be silly enough to join TBV ..   
    hahahahahaha.    Isn't that a misogynistic answer ,
Now I'll get attacked from all corners ,    The clock will tick over for TBV and a job well done .

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:53pm
I'm starting to think the Prince might have been better off calling himself the Shar of Iran.
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:59pm

Thanks for your input.
I noticed you changed your member details Ebony. "Not Notified" will give you much more flexibility than the "15 years old" you originally posted
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

I'm starting to think the Prince might have been better off calling himself the Shar of Iran.
Sorry....that's right...herself !
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

Sad to say but it would not matter what happened to either Ray Hadley or Andrew Bolt I would have no sympathy for them.

I'm wrong again.

I thought Djebel had a heart (   It's about the size of a pea and twice as hard . )    (Yoke Djebel i would never insult you )   

I do not like to use the word hate/hatred but these two bring me as close as any.

It's called "blind" hatred - it is unhealthy, clouds judgement and causes OUTRAGE and bias amongst the less stable personalities in our society. 

Coincidentally, it often manifests in people who are also afflicted with "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

Very common amongst the fascists of ANTIFA, and members and supporters of other Social Justice Warrior, Green-Left Organisations.

CNNPT is a classic sufferer, evidenced by his uncontrolled joyful celebration of ill health, injury or death to anyone who doesn't conform to his out of touch Marxist ideologies.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 12:16am

Thanks for your input.
I noticed you changed your member details Ebony. "Not Notified" will give you much more flexibility than the "15 years old" you originally posted

That was a mistake. Accidentally pressed 2002. Should be a few extra on that but thanks for checking me out. I feel honoured.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 12:27am

Thanks for your input.

That was a mistake. Accidentally pressed 2002. Should be a few extra on that but thanks for checking me out. I feel honoured.

That isn't a good word to float in Joffs.

If these vultures think ladies feel honoured .

WAIT for it;-
Honour they'll get

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Penzance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 6:52am
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 10:00am
Hadley has been on the decline for the past 10 years

EAD
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Sad to say but it would not matter what happened to either Ray Hadley or Andrew Bolt I would have no sympathy for them.

I'm wrong again.

I thought Djebel had a heart (   It's about the size of a pea and twice as hard . )    (Yoke Djebel i would never insult you )   

I do not like to use the word hate/hatred but these two bring me as close as any.

It's called "blind" hatred - it is unhealthy, clouds judgement and causes OUTRAGE and bias amongst the less stable personalities in our society. 

Coincidentally, it often manifests in people who are also afflicted with "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

Very common amongst the fascists of ANTIFA, and members and supporters of other Social Justice Warrior, Green-Left Organisations.

CNNPT is a classic sufferer, evidenced by his uncontrolled joyful celebration of ill health, injury or death to anyone who doesn't conform to his out of touch Marxist ideologies.

So it's sumpin like when you hate too much salt or sumfink .
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 10:46am

LOLThats quite a task you have set yourself, but good luck with it Thumbs UpCry
animals before people.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 10:48am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Hadley has been on the decline for the past 10 years

His peak must have been the Dapto dogs because he's rubbish on radio. But I'm not in his demographic.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 5:00pm

Hadley 'shocked, sad' at son's drug charge

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 5:29pm
Throw him in the cell and throw away the key.

Bent coppers and exposed to corruption and blackmail, deport him.

I bet you we do not any of that nonsense Hadley goes on with on Monday.

F#@king hypocrite!
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 6:41pm
LOL. Karma coming home to roost arm in arm with the Devil. 
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 7:02pm
Ray Hadley is a confirmed A-grader so no surprise to see people getting a bit of a chuckle out of this. I certainly am.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 7:22pm
Jeezuz H Krist- back in my day, when we got nice and drugged up at the pub, or elsewhere, it was to have fun. Now it's a mental health issue. Doesn't anyone take drugs for fun anymore?
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 7:34pm
I think Willie Nelson and Snoop Dogg are still in your corner T

Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 7:34pm
Retweet

Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Jeezuz H Krist- back in my day, when we got nice and drugged up at the pub, or elsewhere, it was to have fun. Now it's a mental health issue. Doesn't anyone take drugs for fun anymore?
reductio ad absurdum
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 7:45pm
Looks like young Daniel's been getting at the confiscated stuff held at the station. Which reminds me of when my uncle who was a cop at the time showed me a storeroom at his station- packed to the ceiling with dope- you could hardly get the door open.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>