Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Victorian Gangs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 47>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

How did they interview the murder victims Doc? 

The attempted murder victims you mean - it was your man behind the microphone, what's your point?

You just can't see a problem there with the Marxists making the rules, eh CNNPT!Embarrassed

Yes I have.

Now, how about you answering ONE question without a question?

Since you have all of the empiric evidence, how many dead or injured White Farmers is acceptable under the Marxist influences in South Africa? 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 7:46pm

The attempted murder victims you mean - it was your man behind the microphone, what's your point?

You just can't see a problem there with the Marxists making the rules, eh CNNPT!Embarrassed

Yes I have.

Since you have all of the empiric evidence, how many dead or injured White Farmers is acceptable under the Marxist influences in South Africa? 

You just collectively answered one simple question with 3
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

[QUOTE=Second Chance]Somewhat ironic in respect of the South African context eh Rusty?  When confronted with the absence of truth or fact just head for the "color" icon.  Unhappy

ps South Africa isn't too flash regarding a wide range of issues, however the very sad and most regrettable death of 85 white farmers in 2017 should clearly be considered alongside the apparent thousands of black African rural deaths and assaults over the same period. 

Poverty, lack of opportunity and bad Government inevitably lead to social disarray, however unless someone can authoritatively correct me there appears little if any evidence to suggest that white people are being specifically targeted any more so than the general population in South Africa. 

So you are saying that all things considered, the current numbers reflect an acceptable rate of murder and assaults on White S African Farmers? 

Where did I for a moment suggest that you idiot?  The ball's in your court.  Tick...tick...tick.

Really, "you idiot"

So you are not? ... just trying to get some clarity on where you stand - you seem to be agreeing with the implications of rusty and CNNPT, that somehow because the overall murder rate is around the 20,000 mark, these figures are comparatively "good" or "expected" or "acceptable" - there would be no other plausible reason to even raise them otherwise, would there? ... not what you were thinking, not supporting their absurdities then? ... no - Good!  QUOTE]

I can't speak for Rusty or PT, however to repeat there is nowhere in my posts any suggestion that deaths of any number or of any color are "acceptable".  Please demonstrate otherwise.  Tick...tick...tick

Asked and answered SC, you say you don't say it, and I accepted that - try reading my reply instead of getting your knickers all twisted! ... now, would you care to move on to the next question ... you can phone a friend if it's too hard ...

Anyway, the idiot brigade hijacked it with irrelevant hyperbole, the conversation was about the option of prioritising White SA Farmers as refugees - the ones who come here and integrate, get jobs, start businesses, pay taxes and contribute to communities like yours and mine, ahead of economic asylum seekers from Islamic Middle East and North African countries, who buy their way onto boats, congregate in no go zone ghettos, never learn the language, rape our welfare system and never assimilate.

Which would you prioritise ... do try to be honest and not just obtuse. 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 7:53pm

Yes I have.

You just collectively answered one simple question with 3

That's not a question, and nor is it an answer - what could you be so frightened of? ... it's just Marxism ... mixed with a little bit of racism ...

You are a pathetic fraud you know, and you never consider the kiddies!Wink
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 7:59pm
Sorry Doc, I don't respond to questions that, inter alia, explicitly contain anyone's personal assumptions or preconceptions.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 8:10pm
That's what she said.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 8:12pm
I do love how you can't bring yourself to provide an honest answer, just in case I was to agree with you!LOL
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 8:39pm

Somewhat ironic in respect of the South African context eh Rusty?  When confronted with the absence of truth or fact just head for the "color" icon.  Unhappy

ps South Africa isn't too flash regarding a wide range of issues, however the very sad and most regrettable death of 85 white farmers in 2017 should clearly be considered alongside the apparent thousands of black African rural deaths and assaults over the same period. 

Poverty, lack of opportunity and bad Government inevitably lead to social disarray, however unless someone can authoritatively correct me there appears little if any evidence to suggest that white people are being specifically targeted any more so than the general population in South Africa. 

So you are saying that all things considerred, the current numbers reflect an acceptable rate of murder and assaults on White S African Farmers?

How about we do a quick whip around and buy you a farm in South Africa SC ... what's acceptable now?

Anyway, the idiot brigade hijacked it with irrelevant hyperbole, the conversation was about the option of prioitising White SA Farmers as refugees - the ones who come here and integrate, get jobs, start businesses, pay taxes and contribute to communities like yours and mine, ahead of economic asylum seekers from Islamic Middle East and North African countries, who buy their way onto boats, congregate in no go zone ghettos, never learn the language, rape our welfare system and never assimilate.

No one is saying the number of murdered white farmers is acceptable.
The point is, they are not over represented.
If they deserve refugee status then why doesn’t every citizen in SA deserve the same status?
Ignoring the black thing of course,as you’re not a racist
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 8:53pm
Doc, do you have stats on murdered South African cab drivers? Should we take them as well?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 9:08pm

Doc, do you have stats on murdered South African cab drivers? Should we take them as well?
Your just being downright cheeky now PT
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 9:09pm
*You're (you are welcome WhaleThumbs Up)
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 9:22pm

Where is the pain in the arse ? Have we seen the last of him ? Can only hope LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Where is the pain in the arse ? Have we seen the last of him ? Can only hope LOL

Using your words oneone :-     He may have attended a Festival.

A few PITA's there I read.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:29pm

Is that White South African Cab Drivers CNNPT?

No, I don't.  

Why? ... are the Marxists taking back their cabs without compensation, and whipping the local blacks into a violent racist rage and encouraging them to take matters into their own hands and maybe commit the odd carjacking? ... You know "Shoot to Kill! Pow! Pow! Pow!" 

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Somewhat ironic in respect of the South African context eh Rusty?  When confronted with the absence of truth or fact just head for the "color" icon.  Unhappy

So you are saying that all things considerred, the current numbers reflect an acceptable rate of murder and assaults on White S African Farmers?

How about we do a quick whip around and buy you a farm in South Africa SC ... what's acceptable now?

Anyway, the idiot brigade hijacked it with irrelevant hyperbole, the conversation was about the option of prioitising White SA Farmers as refugees - the ones who come here and integrate, get jobs, start businesses, pay taxes and contribute to communities like yours and mine, ahead of economic asylum seekers from Islamic Middle East and North African countries, who buy their way onto boats, congregate in no go zone ghettos, never learn the language, rape our welfare system and never assimilate.

If they deserve refugee status then why doesn’t every citizen in SA deserve the same status?

I think that they think that they are f**king well and truly over represented!

Do you think they are over represented compared to say White Australian or American or English Farmers being assaulted and murdered in their countries?

How many Black South African Farmers have been slaughtered in that time? ... yes if they are victims of these racist Marxist laws, they deserve the same status ... I think the comparative statistics there will be telling though, ignoring the black thing of course.Wink
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:51pm
Dindoo Nuffn
EAD
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 12:55am

Do you think they are over represented compared to say White Australian or American or English Farmers being assaulted and murdered in their countries?

How many Black South African Farmers have been slaughtered in that time? ... yes if they are victims of these racist Marxist laws, they deserve the same status ... I think the comparative statistics there will be telling though, ignoring the black thing of course.Wink

There arnt any black south african farmers.    When the whites got driven off the land they farmed so successfully , and it got passed to the blacks, its all fallen in to rack and ruin, because the blacks have no idea how to farm it.
How many of you have been there and seen whats happening ??   
The blacks are so so poor and living in grass huts .
Land all around but they have no idea how to farm it.
They sit all day under the tree , in poverty and dirt and dust, with all this viable land around them, not knowing what to do with it. 

animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 1:03am

No, I don't.  

Why? ... are the Marxists taking back their cabs without compensation, and whipping the local blacks into a violent racist rage and encouraging them to take matters into their own hands and maybe commit the odd carjacking? ... You know "Shoot to Kill! Pow! Pow! Pow!" 

Channeling the 8 yo in you,or are you having a breakdown?
That’s just ridiculous,even by your standards.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 1:52am

No, I don't.  

Why is it ridiculous? ... oh because you didn't do any research, and accordingly, you don't understand the references ... if only you DID have the intellect of an 8-year-old, you would keep up better ...
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 6:29am
Why didn't you just throw another zinger about being poked in the bum at him doc, you'll win for sure then.

#batsh!tcrazy
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 6:40am
Google it Doc. South African cab wars. It is a real thing, thousands murdered.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 6:45am
White South Africans should all leave that hole, and go back in 10 years once everyone has killed each other
EAD
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 9:19am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

There arnt any black south african farmers.    When the whites got driven off the land they farmed so successfully , and it got passed to the blacks, its all fallen in to rack and ruin, because the blacks have no idea how to farm it.
How many of you have been there and seen whats happening ??    
The blacks are so so poor and living in grass huts .
Land all around but they have no idea how to farm it.
They sit all day under the tree , in poverty and dirt and dust, with all this viable land around them, not knowing what to do with it. 

you obviously think Zimbabwe is part of South Africa?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 9:30am

No, I don't.  

Why is it ridiculous? ... oh because you didn't do any research, and accordingly, you don't understand the references ... if only you DID have the intellect of an 8-year-old, you would keep up better ...

Hahaha,
Poor old Doc, has no understanding of the issues,but just has to gob off,so we have no doubt about his lack of knowledge on yet another topic,

Tell us Dummy, how many cabs did the Marxists have,and who took them?
And if they did,why did they,and why does that encourage violent racist attacks?
Are the marxists not black?
How does it encourage carjacking?
Love your sophisticated explanation of how a carjacking goes down.....
If you were 6 years old.

I’ll give that effort a “D”

Poor concept,poorly structured, and poorly srgued.
You must do better,if you wish to graduate from year 4.

More effort required
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 9:32am
Hahaha,
I meant to mention how funny your quip was about white cab drivers in South Africa.
Clearly zero knowledge on the subject matter.
Beyond clueless......,
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 10:29am
No, I know the difference between Zim and SA.   
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 11:04am

Where are these desolate farms in SA that you speak about?
When and how were the farmers removed from their land?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 11:30am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Dindoo Nuffn
  You do have an exceptional talent Tiger. You can some up a situation & make a two word comment - perfectly timed - to bring it all into perspective  LOL
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 11:34am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

White South Africans should all leave that hole, and go back in 10 years once everyone has killed each other
& again - logical & to the point
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 12:24pm

Where are these desolate farms in SA that you speak about?
When and how were the farmers removed from their land?

I have a couple of SA friends who regularly post the atrocities concerning takeover of white owned farms.
The Govt has passed law to the effect that blacks walk in & takeover all white owned farms.
However most of them are heavily mortgaged + machinery etc. so the whites leave with nothing, blacks have no idea howto run cropping, dairies, beef production etc. & the companies & banks owed $$ have Buckleys chance of any return.
I'm sure I posted similarly on the Sth. Africa thread.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 47>