Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Victorian Gangs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 47>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

[ Send them home...or better still don't let them in here in the first place. Not as if they are enriching our society. Why be the rubbish dump of the world ? My only other suggestion would be to set up a camp around Byron Bay & let the lefty locals look after them

I presume there's some hidden tongue in cheek there.  Well I'd certainly hope so.

However if we refuse to admit or repatriate African delinquents, where do we actually send the hundreds of Australian-born Victorian Christmas puddings who serially transgress each and every weekend in certain suburbs . The anti-social behavior is of which strangely absent from News media reports: be it print, radio and electronic, let alone News' apparent silence regarding chronic drug and alcohol fueled white bread behavior in and after King Street hot-spots every weekend, every year - which the police continually strive to limit.

That said, happy to pass the baton.

The overwhelming demographic factor behind all types of violence is gender. 95+% male. Next I’d imagine would be age.
Not unlike Domestic Violence Judge. Alcohol & drugs would be involved 95% of the time I'd reckon. Next I'd say would be racial demographic
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Aggressive anti-social behavior certainly exists in Victoria, and is more than occasionally exhibited by African-born people.  Though color is selectively and deliberately highlighted by the Herald-Sun in such instances. 

The Victorian Liberal/National Party coalition went to the recent State election with "law and order" as the centre-piece of its entirely underwhelming policies for a Better Victoria.  And they got flogged, big time.

Undoubtedly due to a number of reasons, though the reality is that criminal activity has notably reduced since the Victorian Labor Government took office four years ago, and which after doing so increased police numbers and on-street presence. 

This recent event identifies a socio-economic problem imo, more so than a policing issue.  As for the answer, over to others.

Send them home...or better still don't let them in here in the first place. Not as if they are enriching our society. Why be the rubbish dump of the world ? My only other suggestion would be to set up a camp around Byron Bay & let the lefty locals look after them

We dont need any  Victorian blow-ins stirring up our youth gangs thanks.
Oh that's right - you live up that way don't you PT LOL
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 7:16pm

[ Send them home...or better still don't let them in here in the first place. Not as if they are enriching our society. Why be the rubbish dump of the world ? My only other suggestion would be to set up a camp around Byron Bay & let the lefty locals look after them

I presume there's some hidden tongue in cheek there.  Well I'd certainly hope so.

However if we refuse to admit or repatriate African delinquents, where do we actually send the hundreds of Australian-born Victorian Christmas puddings who serially transgress each and every weekend in certain suburbs . The anti-social behavior is of which strangely absent from News media reports: be it print, radio and electronic, let alone News' apparent silence regarding chronic drug and alcohol fueled white bread behavior in and after King Street hot-spots every weekend, every year - which the police continually strive to limit.

That said, happy to pass the baton.

The overwhelming demographic factor behind all types of violence is gender. 95+% male. Next I’d imagine would be age.

Not unlike Domestic Violence Judge. Alcohol & drugs would be involved 95% of the time I'd reckon. Next I'd say would be racial demographic

Well women consume drugs and alcohol too. And most people who consume drugs and alcohol don’t commit violent crime. Not sure what your point is here.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 7:26pm
Well my point is about as strong as yours. Get rid of males in the population & 95% of our violence issues wont happen. Get rid of alcohol & drugs & 95% of domestic violence issues wont happen. The chance of your outcome is a let less than mine I would have thought. Neither is achievable in reality 
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 7:31pm
I think the first part of that equation has far more statistical evidence than the second.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 7:33pm

I think the first part of that equation has far more statistical evidence than the second.
Yes I know. You keep telling me that
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 9:43pm

Aggressive anti-social behavior certainly exists in Victoria, and is more than occasionally exhibited by African-born people.  Though color is selectively and deliberately highlighted by the Herald-Sun in such instances. 

The Victorian Liberal/National Party coalition went to the recent State election with "law and order" as the centre-piece of its entirely underwhelming policies for a Better Victoria.  And they got flogged, big time.

Undoubtedly due to a number of reasons, though the reality is that criminal activity has notably reduced since the Victorian Labor Government took office four years ago, and which after doing so increased police numbers and on-street presence. 

This recent event identifies a socio-economic problem imo, more so than a policing issue.  As for the answer, over to others.

Send them home...or better still don't let them in here in the first place. Not as if they are enriching our society. Why be the rubbish dump of the world ? My only other suggestion would be to set up a camp around Byron Bay & let the lefty locals look after them

We dont need any  Victorian blow-ins stirring up our youth gangs thanks.
Oh that's right - you live up that way don't you PT LOL

That's why he loves the ALP policies to encourage the people smugglers and the boats and to double the Asylum Seeker numbers and do nothing about immigration other than to accept as many as you can and dump them all in marginal ALP seats ... the Libs do actually want to send them to the regions - just not the good bits. 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 11:20pm
Brisbane has been hit by the African gangs of late .
Puzzles me why the authorities condone it .
So many avenues to hit the problems .....     Loss of driving facilities ,
Heavy Fines , Secure , unpleasant detention ,   curfews, restricting movement and house arrest after 8pm . .    The Noose if necessary.

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 12:14am
Keep them in the cities , as is happening at present.   We dont want them out here in the sticks.   its nice and peaceful and law abiding here abouts.   All this of moving these migrants to country areas gets a big thumbs down from us here in the sticks.  All you city dwelling latte sippers can keep them in your towns thanks.  Or move them to PT,s area so he can look after them. 
I can go away and leave my house open and unlocked and its safe.   I dont want things here to become like it is in the cities.  Where everyone is scared of their own shadow and have security screens so thick you cant see outside.
The major cities are gone .   Security wise and normal wise.
I just hope this gelati never moves out of them and comes to my small town.

animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 12:32am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Keep them in the cities , as is happening at present.   We dont want them out here in the sticks.   its nice and peaceful and law abiding here abouts.   All this of moving these migrants to country areas gets a big thumbs down from us here in the sticks.  All you city dwelling latte sippers can keep them in your towns thanks.  Or move them to PT,s area so he can look after them. 
I can go away and leave my house open and unlocked and its safe.   I dont want things here to become like it is in the cities.  Where everyone is scared of their own shadow and have security screens so thick you cant see outside.
The major cities are gone .   Security wise and normal wise.
I just hope this gelati never moves out of them and comes to my small town.

Hahahaha!LOL ... these virtue signaling lefties don't gelati in their own nest you know aa - Bankstown ain't the Latte Set! ... around Birchgrove and Double Bay, they have only ever seen them on TV, and because they only watch Their ABC, they've never actually seen one!Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 10:43am
I dont think I have actually seen one either Dr E, but what I see on the news every day is enough to make me not want to see one in person.  Certainly doesnt make me want to throw the doors open and welcome them in to my town.
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 10:59am
See them all the time in Bankstown aa, all colours, all the different levels of "covering" ... they are fun when you want to go Christmas shopping - you need shoulder pads and a mouth guard, and a trolley with bumpers, they are such rude pricks ... and that's the women!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 11:18am
I am not a racist but...
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 1:15pm

I am not a racist but...

Some of my closest friends are black...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 5:12pm
Doc is having a day at the beach by the look of this.

Far-right activist refuses police requests to stop filming group playing soccer at St Kilda Beach

Updated about an hour ago

Victoria's Police Minister has warned the community against inciting violence after far-right activists filmed a group of men playing soccer at St Kilda Beach, refusing multiple police requests to stop recording.

Key points:

• Police used capsicum spray to arrest a man who allegedly assaulted police during the incident
  • The activist behind the video holds a conviction for inciting serious contempt of Muslims
  • The activists refused to stop filming despite repeated requests by police officers

A video of the incident posted on social media by far-right activist Neil Erikson — who last year approached former Labor senator Sam Dastyari in a pub and called him a "terrorist" and a "monkey" — shows footage of young men playing soccer on the St Kilda foreshore around 5:30pm on Friday.

"Can you stop that?" one of the group of around 15 people being filmed asks the activists three times, before another member of the group attempts to push the camera down.

"I'm allowed to film, mate, don't touch me … it's a public area mate, you can film where you want," one of the activists can be heard replying.

"What are you recording us for?" one of the young men asks. more....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-29/st-kilda-clash-far-right-activists-target-young-men/10673088

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 8:39pm
Is a beach the place to be playing soccer ?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Is a beach the place to be playing soccer ?

yes it is, played on beaches all around the world
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 8:44pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

I am not a racist but...

I have 2 god children.  One is black/Indian and the other is Korean.  My very best friend of 40 years is married to a black american.  I am not racist either. I just say it as I see it.
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 9:03pm
Whale:- Your referring to organised beach activity.

Social outings with children to a beach would be quite dangerous if various games were played willy nilly , as has been described.

I can visualise Mal Maninga ploughing into some kids on his way to touchdown.        .   He nearly killed me in his hey-day , just watching his 3 ft thighs winding up.

BTW = Your 8/1 making it to next Xmas.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 9:07pm
No casual beach soccer is played all over the world, Brazil is famous for it.

iI know the area at St Kilda beach where they play it is actually on a grassy area next to the sand, no kids or families in harm's way there
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

I am not a racist but...

I have 2 god children.  One is black/Indian and the other is Korean.  My very best friend of 40 years is married to a black american.  I am not racist either. I just say it as I see it.

Longhand of what PT and I have posted
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

iI know the area at St Kilda beach where they play it is actually on a grassy area next to the sand, no kids or families in harm's way there

Fair enough .        ( Yr out to 12/1 )
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 11:42pm

I’m not fussed about the new Whale. PTs intensive re-education program has gone too far ! I miss the old serial pest
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 12:12am

I’m not fussed about the new Whale. PTs intensive re-education program has gone too far ! I miss the old serial pest

Never fear oneone,      Some fools think you can pat a brown snake on the head.        >    Only a matter of time before they change their mind.
JoH View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 2:31am
Neil Erikson has more than a few priors and he's no 'far-right activist' ... he's neo-nazi thug who specialises in harassing whichever minority group he and his mates happen to have in their sights.

He got done a while ago for invading a mass conducted by Fr Rod Bower and staging some mock anti-Muslim / anti refugee thing and abusing the priest and congregation, trying to pick a fight and get some sort of adverse reaction on film.
He was/is in cahoots with Blair Cottrell in and around Bendigo ...  both card carrying members of the tiny handed losers brigade, for people who can't quite make it for themselves so have to find someone else to blame it on.

The guy is a deadset grub just trying to get his head and his nazi gelati on the news. 
I wish the media down here would stop beating around the bush and call him and people like him for what they are. ...  hatefilled, self serving b-ankers.

World Wars were fought to put a stop to dipsticks like this

suck it up ... Life isn't run at w.f.a. :)
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 9:09am
Originally posted by JoH JoH wrote:

Neil Erikson has more than a few priors and he's no 'far-right activist' ... he's neo-nazi thug who specialises in harassing whichever minority group he and his mates happen to have in their sights.

He got done a while ago for invading a mass conducted by Fr Rod Bower and staging some mock anti-Muslim / anti refugee thing and abusing the priest and congregation, trying to pick a fight and get some sort of adverse reaction on film.
He was/is in cahoots with Blair Cottrell in and around Bendigo ...  both card carrying members of the tiny handed losers brigade, for people who can't quite make it for themselves so have to find someone else to blame it on.

The guy is a deadset grub just trying to get his head and his nazi gelati on the news. 
I wish the media down here would stop beating around the bush and call him and people like him for what they are. ...  hatefilled, self serving b-ankers.

World Wars were fought to put a stop to dipsticks like this

and a Richmond supporter 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 2:15pm

[QUOTE=JoH]

World Wars were fought to put a stop to dipsticks
and a Richmond supporter 

Neil Erickson, Rod Bower , Blair Cotteral .    ???   Where did they come from ?.      . I hope their LNP supporters.

Do they play for Richmond Whale
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 2:29pm
I dont think Fr. Rod bower is a NLP supporter maxie.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 2:51pm

I dont think Fr. Rod bower is a NLP supporter maxie.
     Unfortunate Psychotic man of the cloth,    Thinks we can house 5 billion people.      .   None at Gosford though.

The Human race is breeding itself into oblivion & the open door policy should be enough to prove that.
Supporters of such madness , lack the common sense to grasp how impossible & unsustainable that is.       
Breeding poodles gets more consideration than Human's future in that area.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 47>