Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Victorian Gangs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 47>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 12:37pm
That's rubbish PT & you know it. They come here because their countries are basket cases. With a lot more prejudice than we could ever dream of. We get the ones that don't have the power - they still have the prejudice though. Muslims from these middle eastern countries don't like Christians - they have been brought up that way. Visa versa as well. Had a taxi driver tell me he was from Lebanon the other day  (when I asked) - he then pointed to a cross hanging off his rear vision mirror. We are largely a Christian society - why do we welcome people who as their starting point see us as below them. We kid ourselves that they enrich us - absolute bollocks. They see us as patsies - folk they can take advantage of - which is why they get involved in every scam in the book from welfare rorting to tax dodging to immigration scamming to car rebirthing to talking over bikie gangs to massive drug importation ect, ect. Have a look at the names of the last few HUGE drug busts - names like Jabour LaHood, the Ibrahams & the like - how many aussie names you seeing PT ? Joke really & you want to perpetuate it as aussies being the rednecks that's the real issue.
Refer ALP Election Promises
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 12:44pm
Iraq, Syrian and Afghanistan wars were fake news, as is ISIS?

Explains a lot, thanks for clearing that up. Thumbs Up
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Iraq, Syrian and Afghanistan wars were fake news, as is ISIS?

Explains a lot, thanks for clearing that up. Thumbs Up
There you go again. So it is all our fault. So we need to be punished don't we PT. Well we have been....& continue to be !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 12:52pm
It isn't us being punished. 
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 12:57pm

It isn't us being punished. 
Not the way I see it. We are forcing them to come are we LOL
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 1:44pm
Here we go again. The self hating, country loathing mantras trotted out by the latte sipping elitist from the North with no idea inside his cultural bubble. Reminds us of the attitudes prevailing at the AAT and Magistrates Courts of Melbourne. Pathetic out of touch apologists living their own reality and trying to impose it upon all of us. Always got plenty of dodgy or misleading stats to back up their "socially aware" BS.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 1:45pm
Oh 3bears, I am wounded Shocked
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 5:11pm
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 6:10pm

Hahahaha! LOLLOLLOL

... I get it, that's funny, because it features African Youth Gang members who are not armed with machetes, wearing balaclavas and carrying out vicious carjackings and home invasions in Victoria!Big smile

Very funny! Hahaha!Clap
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 11:20am
BREAKING - South African immigration minister offers fast-tracked protection visas to 11 Australians facing imminent danger of persecution in their home country
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 11:31pm
It seems our African friends have also learnt a new rort. They're in the childcare business. Reported today that 25/27 childcare centres that failed compliance tests and were found to be ripping off Federal funding were under African management. Many were found to be claiming for non existent kids. That sounds familiar - a bit like the non existent gangs of kids that have been terrorising the western suburbs. Guess which report failed to mention this fact?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 11:32pm
That 25/27 figure was quoted on Ch 9 for Victoria.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 2:03pm
Is the shlt hitting the fan down there ?
reductio ad absurdum
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 2:45pm
Hitting the fan all right & spreading.

Proven fact ..    All Crime deteriorates if you allow it to.

Governments can reduce what they want...   But they go where the votes are.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 3:10pm
Is it still unsafe to go to a restaurant in Melbourne?
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 3:26pm
might be wise to steer clear of coffee shops ?
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

might be wise to steer clear of coffee shops ?

Easy when your not affected.       . Some harsh reprisals might slow down the culprits.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 4:33pm
And Melbourne beaches.

An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 4:37pm
I would say beaches are the most dangerous places on warm nights. Impossible for police to patrol them all, they have a presence in St Kilda so gangs move to other areas like Chelsea, Altona.

ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 5:12pm

No issues at the Brighton Baths on Saturday night. Or the three other venues I dined at over the Xmas period. Maybe I just got lucky?
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 5:38pm
Aggressive anti-social behavior certainly exists in Victoria, and is more than occasionally exhibited by African-born people.  Though color is selectively and deliberately highlighted by the Herald-Sun in such instances. 

The Victorian Liberal/National Party coalition went to the recent State election with "law and order" as the centre-piece of its entirely underwhelming policies for a Better Victoria.  And they got flogged, big time.

Undoubtedly due to a number of reasons, though the reality is that criminal activity has notably reduced since the Victorian Labor Government took office four years ago, and which after doing so increased police numbers and on-street presence. 

This recent event identifies a socio-economic problem imo, more so than a policing issue.  As for the answer, over to others.

Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 5:52pm
The Australian Government made an Oil deal with Sudan.
We get their oil, if we take their people.

The media is silent on this very corrupt fact, yet the very deal itself is mentioned on The Australian Government website.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Aggressive anti-social behavior certainly exists in Victoria, and is more than occasionally exhibited by African-born people.  Though color is selectively and deliberately highlighted by the Herald-Sun in such instances. 

The Victorian Liberal/National Party coalition went to the recent State election with "law and order" as the centre-piece of its entirely underwhelming policies for a Better Victoria.  And they got flogged, big time.

Undoubtedly due to a number of reasons, though the reality is that criminal activity has notably reduced since the Victorian Labor Government took office four years ago, and which after doing so increased police numbers and on-street presence. 

This recent event identifies a socio-economic problem imo, more so than a policing issue.  As for the answer, over to others.

Send them home...or better still don't let them in here in the first place. Not as if they are enriching our society. Why be the rubbish dump of the world ? My only other suggestion would be to set up a camp around Byron Bay & let the lefty locals look after them
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

No issues at the Brighton Baths on Saturday night. Or the three other venues I dined at over the Xmas period. Maybe I just got lucky?

It is a lottery ,they can't be at every beach but are normally at one or two on warm nights, itching for trouble.

This is different to the xenophobia and racism against previous waves of migrants, Greeks, Italians, Vietnamese, Jews etc. That was pure prejudice, this mob are way over represented in trouble making and unfortunately it may tar the whole community.

It doesn't stop me going for walks along the beach as I have twice in the past week, but I am more aware of those around me. If I saw a group of black youths I would try to be invisible, sad but true.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

It is a lottery ,they can't be at every beach but are normally at one or two on warm nights, itching for trouble.

This is different to the xenophobia and racism against previous waves of migrants, Greeks, Italians, Vietnamese, Jews etc. That was pure prejudice, this mob are way over represented in trouble making and unfortunately it may tar the whole community.

It doesn't stop me going for walks along the beach as I have twice in the past week, but I am more aware of those around me. If I saw a group of black youths I would try to be invisible, sad but true.
Same with the packs of young (& not so young) Lebanese kids walking & driving the streets around parts of Sydney. I make a point of not looking at them.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

The Australian Government made an Oil deal with Sudan.
We get their oil, if we take their people.

The media is silent on this very corrupt fact, yet the very deal itself is mentioned on The Australian Government website.

You really think Pauline would let this one go through to the keeper without offering a shot?
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

[ Send them home...or better still don't let them in here in the first place. Not as if they are enriching our society. Why be the rubbish dump of the world ? My only other suggestion would be to set up a camp around Byron Bay & let the lefty locals look after them

I presume there's some hidden tongue in cheek there.  Well I'd certainly hope so.

However if we refuse to admit or repatriate African delinquents, where do we actually send the hundreds of Australian-born Victorian Christmas puddings who serially transgress each and every weekend in certain suburbs . The anti-social behavior is of which strangely absent from News media reports: be it print, radio and electronic, let alone News' apparent silence regarding chronic drug and alcohol fueled white bread behavior in and after King Street hot-spots every weekend, every year - which the police continually strive to limit.

That said, happy to pass the baton.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 6:49pm

Send them home...or better still don't let them in here in the first place. Not as if they are enriching our society. Why be the rubbish dump of the world ? My only other suggestion would be to set up a camp around Byron Bay & let the lefty locals look after them

We dont need any  Victorian blow-ins stirring up our youth gangs thanks.
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 7:02pm

[ Send them home...or better still don't let them in here in the first place. Not as if they are enriching our society. Why be the rubbish dump of the world ? My only other suggestion would be to set up a camp around Byron Bay & let the lefty locals look after them

I presume there's some hidden tongue in cheek there.  Well I'd certainly hope so.

However if we refuse to admit or repatriate African delinquents, where do we actually send the hundreds of Australian-born Victorian Christmas puddings who serially transgress each and every weekend in certain suburbs . The anti-social behavior is of which strangely absent from News media reports: be it print, radio and electronic, let alone News' apparent silence regarding chronic drug and alcohol fueled white bread behavior in and after King Street hot-spots every weekend, every year - which the police continually strive to limit.

That said, happy to pass the baton.

The overwhelming demographic factor behind all types of violence is gender. 95+% male. Next I’d imagine would be age.
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 7:04pm
Gang violence that is. Overall violence it might be marginally less.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 47>