Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Victorian Gangs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 47>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Doc, you are just a hillbilly racist with a key board.
Vigilante gangs dishing out retribution is so kkk.

I’ve never ever seen anyone like you,that hates where he lives with a passion,but doesn’t move away.

Just scared of anything or anyone that’s different to what you already know.

...and there you have it - the defeated "Useful Idiot" pulls out the "RACIST" response.

Sure you don't want to go with the full deck? ... you know, Islamaphobe, homophobe, sexist ... you are so predictable it's not even fun schooling you anymore. 

Cowards run and hide rusty ... ask CNNPT about that.Wink

I

What, so now you’re a vigilante, taking back the streets of Bankstown.
Delusional,pathetic,unhinged.
You’re the full package!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 9:33am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Doc, you are just a hillbilly racist with a key board.
Vigilante gangs dishing out retribution is so kkk.

I’ve never ever seen anyone like you,that hates where he lives with a passion,but doesn’t move away.

Just scared of anything or anyone that’s different to what you already know.

PT told me he would be happy for Doc to follow in his footsteps up to Byron. Even offered to put him up in his beach condo over looking the water. Sitting back , drinking & smoking dope, eyeing the ladies through the telescope, talking about the good old days. Bankstown dinky di's are a dying breed you know - scarcer than the white rhino. Scamanda might even drop in at some point - do a bit of punting together. Sounds good - think about it Doc.

I will come if PT invites me and  you share your corn chips with me oneone Smile
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 9:33am
Around Bankstown?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:08am
If Bill can fix that bus, all we need is a driver ... this is beginning to seem like deja vu all over again!
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 2:33pm
No wonder perpetrators repeatedly commit crimes when slaps on the wrist continue to be handed down by magistrates who believe they're welfare workers Angry

hankbolger

Dandy Drug Court

I arrive at Dandenong Magistrates Court in my suit along with the Sgt and Detective. The crook has pled guilty and this is my chance to read my Victim Impact Statement and let the Magistrate, and the crook I guess, understand the impact that this crime has had on me, my family and my life going forward.

I read through my statement, periodically looking around the court, at the magistrate…the crook…The crook never once looks at me….not once…

After stepping down we sit through the crook’s little speech where he tries to play the victim saying that he came from Afghanistan….when he was 1 years old. So in essence he grew up in Australia and knows nothing of a life in Afghanistan right? Who can remember the first year of their life? Also nothing traumatic happened to him he is just trying it on.

Next he mentions his sister, who is a doctor, and how always being second to her led him to abuse drugs and commit offences. My thinking is that if his sister became a doctor, then there was nothing wrong with his childhood, he was given every opportunity to succeed but instead chose his path. Didn’t his solicitor tell him mentioning this was a bad idea? I guess not.

He talks about his other sister briefly, who is a pharmacist….pretty successful and intelligent siblings so WTF happened with this one…

Afterwards there was a break and as I went to walk out of the courtroom, the crook’s mother came up to me, apologised and hugged me. This is a very bizarre moment. The crook himself hadn’t even as much as looked at me the whole time, he had shown no remorse at all and here is his mother trying to repent for his sins.

I was quite taken aback and I think I managed to mutter a “thanks” when really I should have said, “No. You’re not responsible for him. You didn’t give him drugs, or steal the car for him. You didn’t run me over or try to hide the evidence. You’re just his mother. I don’t blame you for him.”

Anyway after we got back from the break there were a few more people to hear from trying to paint the crook as a victim. Because he pled guilty the prosecution can’t bring all of their witnesses in but the accused or the defendant or the crook as I have referred to him is able to parade his mates as ‘witnesses’ of his upstanding behaviour.

At least they played the CCTV of the whole thing. It happened in a McDonald’s carpark so the whole thing is perfectly captured on camera. As it plays in court there is a collective gasp as the car runs me over.

The Magistrate said he wanted time to make his decision so he adjourned the outcome for a few weeks. I’m told this is a good thing and hopefully we get a good outcome.

A few weeks later we roll back into Dandenong Magistrates Court for the sentence outcome. The Detectives explain to me that they have spoken to the media to get them there and there are a number of journos in the courtroom.

It comes time for the Magistrate to read out his findings. He reads through a long summary of everything that was said last time before sentencing the offender to a Community Corrections Order and 2 days loss of licence. My heart sank. I almost cried. I also almost jumped the bench and unleashed some of my own justice, but I didn’t. I walked out the front, looked down as I walked away from the camera crews and tried to hold back the hurt, the pain and the anger.

The crook was already on a Community Corrections Order when he stole the car, stole the parking meters and then ran me over with the stolen f**king car.

It makes me wonder. If it one of the young innocent McDonald’s employees that was run over by this guy would he still be getting a slap on the wrist? What about if it was one of the ambos? Or just another bystander?

It is increasingly hard to work within a system that fails us time and time again.

By putting on the blue suit we are apparently giving any and every man and his dog the right to assault us…to attempt to kill us….I don’t remember seeing that in any of the recent recruitment TV adverts.

What if I had shot him before he had the chance to speed away….spray the car a different colour, hide it and try to avoid all responsibility for what he did? What if I had shot him dead right there in that McDonalds car park….would it all be over as quick as this. Would his family be left to listen to me and my colleagues talk about the incident without being able to express how they have been affected? The short answer is no…of course not.

This state is soft on gelatibags. This was not his first offence….far from it. He was on a Community Corrections order for a similar string of offences just without almost killing someone previously.

Magistrate Tony Parsons thought that a Community Corrections order, which means don’t commit any other crimes like the ones you have just got off scot free for or you will get a stiffer sentence in theory, plus two days loss of licence was a fitting punishment for the man who tried to kill me when I went to check on his welfare as a part of my job.

I saw him drive away from the court….he was beside us in traffic as we left….what a spit in the face.

If it had have been a different police officer, one that is a foot shorter than I am…then the wheel would have rolled right over their head and surely killed them. Is this the precedent we want to set for our community and how we want them to treat emergency service workers Magistrate Tony Parsons?

Maybe next time you need emergency assistance you can call up this or one of your many other CCO recipients to come and help you out because I think you will struggle to find many emergency service workers rushing to your aid.

Magistrate Parsons has himself boasted of the relationships he builds with the drug offenders who come through his courts and he seems more worried about the cost of incarceration than community safety. You are not a politician or a company CEO…the bottom line should not be dollars and cents but public safety, setting the right example and justice!

You are a disgrace to the position that you hold…

Check out this article on his views of what the drug court is really all about https://dandenong.starcommunity.com.au/news/2017-03-31/drug-court-founder-takes-scheme-to-melbourne/

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

No wonder perpetrators repeatedly commit crimes when slaps on the wrist continue to be handed down by magistrates who believe they're welfare workers Angry

<er ="entry-er">
                    <div ="entry-">
               <span ="posted-on"><time ="entry-date published" datetime="2019-01-28T01:17:06+00:00">January 28, 2019</time></span><span ="byline"><span ="author vcard">hankbolger</span></span>          

<h1 ="entry-title">Dandy Drug Court</h1>     </er>

I arrive at Dandenong Magistrates Court in my suit along with the Sgt
and Detective. The crook has pled guilty and this is my chance to read
my Victim Impact Statement and let the Magistrate, and the crook I
guess, understand the impact that this crime has had on me, my family
and my life going forward.

I read through my statement, periodically looking around the court,
at the magistrate…the crook…The crook never once looks at me….not once…

After stepping down we sit through the crook’s little speech where he
tries to play the victim saying that he came from Afghanistan….when he
was 1 years old. So in essence he grew up in Australia and knows nothing
of a life in Afghanistan right? Who can remember the first year of
their life? Also nothing traumatic happened to him he is just trying it
on.

Next he mentions his sister, who is a doctor, and how always being
second to her led him to abuse drugs and commit offences. My thinking is
that if his sister became a doctor, then there was nothing wrong with
his childhood, he was given every opportunity to succeed but instead
chose his path. Didn’t his solicitor tell him mentioning this was a bad
idea? I guess not.

He talks about his other sister briefly, who is a pharmacist….pretty
successful and intelligent siblings so WTF happened with this one…

Afterwards there was a break and as I went to walk out of the
courtroom, the crook’s mother came up to me, apologised and hugged me.
This is a very bizarre moment. The crook himself hadn’t even as much as
looked at me the whole time, he had shown no remorse at all and here is
his mother trying to repent for his sins.

I was quite taken aback and I think I managed to mutter a “thanks” when really I should have said, “No.
You’re not responsible for him. You didn’t give him drugs, or steal the
car for him. You didn’t run me over or try to hide the evidence. You’re
just his mother. I don’t blame you for him.”

Anyway after we got back from the break there were a few more people
to hear from trying to paint the crook as a victim. Because he pled
guilty the prosecution can’t bring all of their witnesses in but the
accused or the defendant or the crook as I have referred to him is able
to parade his mates as ‘witnesses’ of his upstanding behaviour.

At least they played the CCTV of the whole thing. It happened in a
McDonald’s carpark so the whole thing is perfectly captured on camera.
As it plays in court there is a collective gasp as the car runs me over.

The Magistrate said he wanted time to make his decision so he
adjourned the outcome for a few weeks. I’m told this is a good thing and
hopefully we get a good outcome.

A few weeks later we roll back into Dandenong Magistrates Court for
the sentence outcome. The Detectives explain to me that they have spoken
to the media to get them there and there are a number of journos in the
courtroom.

It comes time for the Magistrate to read out his findings. He reads
through a long summary of everything that was said last time before
sentencing the offender to a Community Corrections Order and 2 days loss
of licence. My heart sank. I almost cried. I also almost jumped the
bench and unleashed some of my own justice, but I didn’t. I walked out
the front, looked down as I walked away from the camera crews and tried
to hold back the hurt, the pain and the anger.

The crook was already on a Community Corrections Order when he stole
the car, stole the parking meters and then ran me over with the stolen
f**king car.

It makes me wonder. If it one of the young innocent McDonald’s
employees that was run over by this guy would he still be getting a slap
on the wrist? What about if it was one of the ambos? Or just another
bystander?

It is increasingly hard to work within a system that fails us time and time again.

By putting on the blue suit we are apparently giving any and every
man and his dog the right to assault us…to attempt to kill us….I don’t
remember seeing that in any of the recent recruitment TV adverts.

What if I had shot him before he had the chance to speed away….spray
the car a different colour, hide it and try to avoid all responsibility
for what he did? What if I had shot him dead right there in that
McDonalds car park….would it all be over as quick as this. Would his
family be left to listen to me and my colleagues talk about the incident
without being able to express how they have been affected? The short
answer is no…of course not.

This state is soft on gelatibags. This was not his first offence….far
from it. He was on a Community Corrections order for a similar string of
offences just without almost killing someone previously.

Magistrate Tony Parsons thought that a Community Corrections order,
which means don’t commit any other crimes like the ones you have just
got off scot free for or you will get a stiffer sentence in theory, plus
two days loss of licence was a fitting punishment for the man who tried
to kill me when I went to check on his welfare as a part of my job.

I saw him drive away from the court….he was beside us in traffic as we left….what a spit in the face.

If it had have been a different police officer, one that is a foot
shorter than I am…then the wheel would have rolled right over their head
and surely killed them. Is this the precedent we want to set for our
community and how we want them to treat emergency service workers
Magistrate Tony Parsons?

Maybe next time you need emergency assistance you can call up this or
one of your many other CCO recipients to come and help you out because I
think you will struggle to find many emergency service workers rushing
to your aid.

Magistrate Parsons has himself boasted of the relationships he builds
with the drug offenders who come through his courts and he seems more
worried about the cost of incarceration than community safety. You are
not a politician or a company CEO…the bottom line should not be dollars
and cents but public safety, setting the right example and justice!

You are a disgrace to the position that you hold…

Check out this article on his views of what the drug court is really all about https://dandenong.starcommunity.com.au/news/2017-03-31/drug-court-founder-takes-scheme-to-melbourne/

---   Typical gay3...    Right through the judicial system and with Police , Magistrates , Judges = on the take.
Read some of "Teflon John's" success with Court cases over years.

We need to go to Mandatory sentencing ... Attack the offenders big time.

They won't steal a car if it is mandatory, 4 years in the slammer.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 3:09pm
Too many allowed to walk free to offend over and over.  Too many on bail or out in half their time, to rape and murder at will.   Who would be a cop or ambo these days ?  The scum you would have to deal with, and woe betide you if you have to man handle them.
animals before people.
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 5:49pm
Prisoner and Melbourne identity Tony Mokbel has been stabbed multiple times at Barwon Prison, a maximum security jail near Geelong.
Emergency services were called to the facility on Bacchus Marsh Road, Anakie, about 3.45pm. Nine News understands Mokbel, 53, was stabbed multiple times.

Corrections Victoria have confirmed a 53-year-old prisoner, along with a 31-year-old prisoner, have been taken to hospital.
Mokbel is in a serious condition and has been airlifted to the Royal Melbourne Hospital.
The second prisoner, who has not been named, has been taken by road ambulance to hospital and is also in a serious condition.

Images from the news chopper show a large amount of emergency services personnel at the prison in the moments after the stabbing.
An investigation into the incident is now underway, Victoria Police have confirmed.
Barwon Prison is located about six kilometres from Lara, and is the site where gangland figure Carl Williams was fatally bashed in April 2010.
Mokbel is serving a 30-year jail term, with a 22-year non-parole period, after pleading guilty to charges including trafficking large commercial quantities of methylamphetamine and ecstasy.

The stabbing of Mokbel comes just days after reports surfaced that him and other high-profile Victorian prisoners were considering appeals to their sentences amid the Lawyer X scandal.
Royal commissioner Margaret McMurdo called for written submissions on Thursday before public hearings start at the end of March.
"Input from individuals, particularly those who may have been directly affected by (Lawyer X's) conduct, is essential to the royal commission's inquiry," Ms McMurdo said.
If the claims against Lawyer X - who cannot be named for legal reasons - are proven, they constitute a severe breach of client confidentiality, Victorian Bar Council president Matthew Collins QC said.

Barrister Jack Rush QC, a former Supreme Court judge, labelled the scandal a disaster.
"I was stunned to learn that potentially six more people are involved so that really does tend to cause a great deal of concern," he said, noting the majority of people who practise law do the right thing.
Lawyer X leaked information about clients to police during the height of Melbourne's gangland war and has been linked to hundreds of convictions and the seizure of more than $60 million in assets.
The lawyer's links to police stretched back to 1995.
More to come…
Karl and Susan Kennedy are my heroes
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:08pm
Thhey didnt do quite the job on him as they did on the Williams bloke then ? 
animals before people.
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Thhey didnt do quite the job on him as they did on the Williams bloke then ? 

Seems a massive coincidence that the Herald Sun published a story about Carl and how he Police we’re puong his daughters school fees as part of a deal for him to give evidence, later on that day he was murdered.
Yesterday, Herald sun publishes a story about Mokbel being “top dog” inside.

Not anymore
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:29pm
I thought that too , hence my post.Thumbs Up  Does anyone else get sick of hearing about Roberta ?  Thumbs Down Every six months a story pops up in one of the gossip mags, and the billboards out front of the shops blurb about her.   Who cares about her ??  Confused
Have to admit I cant rustle up much sympathy for these blokes.
When I hear this stuff I just think Karma. 
animals before people.
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:37pm
Exactly

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 5:50pm

Police officer 'ragdolled' by 'pack of animals' during St Kilda arrest

A police officer was allegedly "ragdolled" and had his head smashed into the ground while another was seriously injured when a "pack of animals" attacked the pair during an arrest, police say.

The horrific assault occurred after police were called to Fitzroy St, St Kilda, just before 3am on Sunday after reports of an attack on a "vulnerable" woman. more...

http://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/two-officers-in-hospital-after-arrest-goes-wrong-20190224-p50zwd.html?platform=hootsuite

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 6:01pm
Some around here will no doubt be absolutely devastated upon becoming aware that this appalling attack upon our marvelous men in blue wasn't committed by people of colored appearance.  Dead

Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 6:19pm
The Murdoch media will certainly be disappointed SC.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Some around here will no doubt be absolutely devastated upon becoming aware that this appalling attack upon our marvelous men in blue wasn't committed by people of colored appearance.  Dead

If someone would have guessed the colour without reading the article, 99% would have said African, and 99% of the time you would be right, it's just st this once the Africans took the night off to watch MAFS
EAD
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

If someone would have guessed the colour without reading the article, 99% would have said African, and 99% of the time you would be right, it's just st this once the Africans took the night off to watch MAFS

really Clown
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:28pm

Sudanese were the sixth largest group of offenders in Victoria

Unique offenders by country of birth for April 2017 to March 2018; countries where offenders are over-represented are highlighted in bold

% of total offenders
% of population
AUSTRALIA
NEW ZEALAND
INDIA
UK & IRELAND
VIETNAM
SUDAN
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:35pm
Yes and African gangs don't exist, you can jam those stats up your clacker
EAD
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:38pm

You really think 99% are that blinded by racism?
The actual odds of it being an African gang is actually 100 to 1.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:39pm

Yes and African gangs don't exist, you can jam those stats up your clacker

sorry to make a fool of you with actual stats, a bigger fool that is Wink

99% of crimes ARE NOT  Sudanese, the exact opposite of your racist garbage lies
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:40pm
People have had enough, people don't want to say anything because the good old racist card is always produced
EAD
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:46pm

People have had enough, people don't want to say anything because the good old racist card is always produced

Don't talk rubbish, you distort the facts enormously when saying that 99% of the the crimes are committed by them  , if that is not racism what is it ? 
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:48pm
Well if the opinion and the facts differ so greatly it's hard not to play the racism card TIGER, you also realise you can't ignore the facts just because they don't support your opinion?
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Don't talk rubbish, you distort the facts enormously when saying that 99% of the the crimes are committed by them  , if that is not racism what is it ? 

Don't make up stats as you go along, let me guess, a university study by a professor which cost millions from Governmnet coffers came up with these ground breaking BS facts.

So who does all the crime?
EAD
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Well if the opinion and the facts differ so greatly it's hard not to play the racism card TIGER, you also realise you can't ignore the facts just because they don't support your opinion?

Show me hard facts and not made up ones which came from Google

Funny I'm getting called a racist
EAD
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:57pm

Show me facts that 99% of crime is committed by Sudanese people, or 99% of peoples first guess is that if nothing is suggested their first guess is the perpetrator was Sudanese and we'll go from there.

Your claims are frankly perpostuous, frankly they make you sound like a far right lunatic.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:58pm

Don't make up stats as you go along, let me guess, a university study by a professor which cost millions from Governmnet coffers came up with these ground breaking BS facts.

wrong again, you really are clueless

What are the nationalities of offenders?

Victoria Police supplies the Crime Statistics Agency with information on the number of individuals alleged to have committed a crime, their age and the country where they were born.

It's important to remember any individual is only recorded in this dataset once, even if they have committed multiple offences. And this encapsulates all types of crime, from relatively minor incidents where only a caution was given, right through to the most serious offences.

There were just over 80,000 unique offenders in 2017-18 and not surprisingly, the majority, around 59,000, were born in Australia.

That means almost three-quarters of all offenders were born in Australia, compared to 1 per cent who were born in Sudan.

Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 10:00pm

Show me facts that 99% of crime is committed by Sudanese people, or 99% of peoples first guess is that if nothing is suggested their first guess is the perpetrator was Sudanese and we'll go from there.

Your claims are frankly preposterous, frankly they make you sound like a far right lunatic.

Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 10:02pm

wrong again, you really are clueless

<h2 style="margin: 1.5em 0px 0.625em; padding: 0px; overflow-wrap: break-word; font-family: ABCSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 2em; line-height: 1; color: rgb17, 17, 17; : rgb249, 249, 249;">What are the nationalities of offenders?</h2><p style="margin: 0px 0px 1em; padding: 0px; overflow-wrap: break-word; line-height: 1.3334; font-size: 1.25em; color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; : rgb249, 249, 249;">Victoria Police supplies the Crime Statistics Agency with information on the number of individuals alleged to have committed a crime, their age and the country where they were born.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 1em; padding: 0px; overflow-wrap: break-word; line-height: 1.3334; font-size: 1.25em; color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; : rgb249, 249, 249;">It's important to remember any individual is only recorded in this dataset once, even if they have committed multiple offences. And this encapsulates all types of crime, from relatively minor incidents where only a caution was given, right through to the most serious offences.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 1em; padding: 0px; overflow-wrap: break-word; line-height: 1.3334; font-size: 1.25em; color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; : rgb249, 249, 249;">There were just over 80,000 unique offenders in 2017-18 and not surprisingly, the majority, around 59,000, were born in Australia.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 1em; padding: 0px; overflow-wrap: break-word; line-height: 1.3334; font-size: 1.25em; color: rgb17, 17, 17; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; : rgb249, 249, 249;">That means almost three-quarters of all offenders were born in Australia, compared to 1 per cent who were born in Sudan.

Now he'll claim something like all the Aussies commit 1 crime each but the Sudanese 100s so the numbers are skewed, or some other rubbish to support his views.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 47>