Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Victorian Gangs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 47>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:09am
God I'll never get out of here. Still have to put my pants on. Your 7.54am reply to Macca above
Refer ALP Election Promises
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:14am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

God I'll never get out of here. Still have to put my pants on. Your 7.54am reply to Macca above

Okay, I admit I posted that. A mistake as I was half asleep. Obviously meant for you, does not make any sense to say that to Macca
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Okay, I admit I posted that. A mistake as I was half asleep. Obviously meant for you, does not make any sense to say that to Macca
With respect Whale - I suggest you go back to bed & start again.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:19am

With respect Whale - I suggest you go back to bed & start again.
So then - what's the significance of the Leagues Club add-on ? You sure your not digging a hole for yourself Whale ?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 9:22am
The significance is you have mentioned the Leagues Club, I can just imagine you swaggering around, big man in a little pond LOL

Speaking of which you said you are going, was that a lie ?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:02am
oneone.. Give up ..    The poor count hasn't the recall of a nat.

He can't read the words he wrote minutes ago.

It will be someone else's fault.       
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:07am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

careful Macca, that o is saving you from being in orrible trouble Wink
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:13am
Tha o is getting in the way of truth.      
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:15am

we do realise what you meant Macca Confused

at least I had the guts to spell it correctly when I was suspended.

but if you think an o will save you LOL
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:17am
Macca reminds me of a child thats just discovered farting in front adults in public gets a reaction with this count thing.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:17am

we do realise what you meant Macca Confused

at least I had the guts to spell it correctly when I was suspended.

but if you think an o will save you LOL

Your much better when your humerous side surfaces.     
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Macca reminds me of a child thats just discovered farting in front adults in public gets a reaction with this count thing.

He is trying to get a suspension worthy reaction from me Smile

Already reverted to migrant, learning English tactic, sort of misfired with his many spelling and comprehension mistakes which I corrected, no thanks necessary.

they're, councillor, counsellor, counsellor LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:37am
Afros on farting.    Is about as interesting as Whales obsession on the local Council & It's Councilors. Councillors, councellors, counsellors etc.

Whether the weather be fine
Or whether the weather be not,
Whether the weather be cold
Or whether the weather be hot,
We'll weather the weather
Whatever the weather,
Whether, a wether or not.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:39am
Nice try maxie but their is no there they're from what I can see.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

You have taken on a hopeless student PT.

He will never pass your examination paper.

UNLESS HE EATS IT.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:44am

Macca is not all they're  there Wacko
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:46am
Macca on anything, its obvious he's a rusted on old conservative scared if anyone different and any change.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 11:50am

Macca on anything, its obvious he's a rusted on old conservative scared if anyone different and any change.

I would change you Afros but i'm sure there would be a "No Refund" label on you somewhere.

AND A MADE IN CHINA.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:09pm

Aye!!!! One more filthy post & you too can take a spell Unhappy There's NO mistaking your inference & you're NOT immune from suspension!
You are however, perhaps a bit stiff I'm taking an interest in this particular subject.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:10pm

I would change you Afros but i'm sure there would be a "No Refund" label on you somewhere.

AND A MADE IN CHINA.

Not sure where your going with this. Another mish mash attempt at a joke nobody will understand I guess...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:12pm

AND A MADE IN CHINA.

Not sure where your going with this. Another mish mash attempt at a joke nobody will understand I guess...

He gets confused and forgets ''we are being flooded with Asians'' is now ''we are being flooded with brown people''. Gets Poorleen flashbacks.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:13pm
Yet again Angry time to cease the personal abuse Angry
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:18pm

AND A MADE IN CHINA.

He gets confused and forgets ''we are being flooded with Asians'' is now ''we are being flooded with brown people''. Gets Poorleen flashbacks.

Oh ok, gotcha. They've obviously realised keeping this enclave of anglo-saxons on the doorstep of over a billion Asians is simply not going to happen, I guess they haven't realised brown people live in the same area?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:20pm
It is all about symbolic walls and deportation Afros. Our extremists are just emboldened by what is happening in other countries and running with it.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:31pm

It is all about symbolic walls and deportation Afros. Our extremists are just emboldened by what is happening in other countries and running with it.

I thought the " made in China " was a cracker joke , PT .     . I was splitting my sides when it "fell out".

AHHH well   ???      I'm sure TBV would be a bore , staring at Blank pages.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:33pm
Sometimes the best most subtle ones sadly go straight through to the keeper maxie.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 12:59pm
Nothing subtle about maxies jokes pt, they're either plain stupid or boringly obvious sexual innuendo.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 1:02pm
That was irony Afros LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 1:55pm

That was irony Afros LOL

Iron ore u mean PT.. Bad for us.

That has made in China on it too.

I don't think Afros is too precious, as she reads my posts .. Most don't.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 9:51pm
More ugly gang violence in Melbourne. Time to start deporting these thugs.

Ugly brawl breaks out at Melbourne Big W

10 January 2019

An ugly brawl has broken out between a group of customers and security guards at a shopping centre in Melbourne’s west.

The fight erupted just after 11pm on Wednesday night at the entrance to Big W in Werribee Plaza.

Stunned onlookers captured the chaotic scenes before peace was eventually restored.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/ugly-brawl-breaks-melbourne-big-w-092519103.html

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 47>