Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Victorian Gangs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 47>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by scamanda scamanda wrote:

What bikies, there hasn't been any anti bikie hysteria since that fruitcake obsessive Newman got punted

Just like the anti Irish, Greek Italian Yugoslav Vietnamese Muslim African hysteria will pass when the RWNJ haters find another scapegoat to blame for their own miserable lives

Firstly, thank god they fixed that Greek problem. Well most of them.Shocked
Secondly, the bikies are on the move. Usually seen in transit between the Gold Coast and Byron. Our Anna released them all when she took power thinking they'd stay in your neck of the woods, but lately the word is a new 'get tuff' (in a non conservative way Sleepy) stance from the police minister will have them coming home to roost in your backyard again.

Stay tuned.

Lose the Glasses PT.

Bikies asked to leave Northern Rivers hot spot
Aug 21, 2017 - EIGHT members of the notorious bikie gang Nomads told to leave Byron Bay by police.

They left, swapped their denim and leather jackets for t-shirts, stubbies and thongs and put the bikes in the garage and drive the station wagon now. They became model citizens overnight maxie Remarkable transformations Thumbs Up

What do you suppose the purpose of those bikie "colours" are, PT ? Give us an "honest injun" answer now, not a deflection, or an "I don't know".

People wear uniforms, for all sorts of reasons max, usually to identify with others in the same group. Confused
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:53pm
What a lame answer, they are worn for the purposes of INTIMIDATION.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

What a lame answer, they are worn for the purposes of INTIMIDATION.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:56pm
I never feel intimidated by bikies. I dont bother them and they dont bother me. Bit like Africans
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:03pm

I never feel intimidated by bikies. I dont bother them and they dont bother me. Bit like Africans

I am quite sure intimidation is the purpose, but I also agree they are not a threat to most people, but it is not always opposing gangs that get in the firing line. To be a colour- wearing member of one of those gangs, is a signal to all and sundry you are a criminal associate, at least.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:06pm
Like these good white patriotic Pauline supporting blokes?

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:08pm

Totally Out of it PT.

Your obviously not doing any Developing , Buying / importing Drugs , or sending a few girls of the night out , carrying Money or just in the wrong place at the wrong time, Importing chop chop or organising illegal shipments and haven't upset Teflon John.    
Your probably in bed at 8 PM and don't have a money box.
   OR there's no Optometrists in your secluded farming area.

They do bother others or Dutton wouldn't be deporting them.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:11pm
I think the reasons behind Dutton deporting people are many, not all honorable Mostly relative to poor govt polls
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:15pm

Lost count of how many time I've heard bikie gang members (gang named), in murder trials. Not so much the Pauline Hanson "gang".
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:19pm
I agree, these blokes like bikies are all full of sh*t. when it comes down to it
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:20pm

LOLLOL ... what, do you expect us to believe that you have a new cafe in town, and they have hired an "African Youth Gang" as their barista?Tongue
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:21pm
You were talking about intimidation through uniform though.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:22pm

I think the reasons behind Dutton deporting people are many, not all honorable Mostly relative to poor govt polls

Good! ... just like every patriotic citizen, I'm hoping to see more "winning" very soon!Clap
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:23pm

Image result for swastika tattoos

What purpose do you reckon this serves, if not to intimidate black people muslims?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:29pm
![/QUOTE]

unfettad
[/QUOTE]

Clap ... the early leader for 2018, I would think!

... but I'm disappointed that Whale he was overcome with infatuation ... he could easily have "Trumped" you with ...

*unfettaed

I would have paid that very highly too!!!Big smile
[/QUOTE]

I could have corrected the original spelling too but can't be bothered  , I am unfettered from being the spelling police
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:30pm
Why do blacks call each other nigga?

Certainly not because they see the term as one of endearment. Same as Italians calling each other wogs
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:39pm
LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:44pm

Image result for swastika tattoos

What purpose do you reckon this serves, if not to intimidate black people muslims?

100%, but bikies are not much better !
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:48pm

Looks like the CFMEU picnic.

I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:55pm
ShhhEmbarrassed
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 5:59pm
Time for a beer or two. I need to catch up to you guys. LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 12:46pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 1:15pm
Sounds like an intoxicating experience for them down there.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 2:01pm
When was that CNNPT?

Were they carrying machetes, baseball bats and iron bars?
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 2:07pm
Yesterday, and I think the sword and gun mob were at it again yesterday in Sydney. Probably just young larrikins stretching out though.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/police-officer-injured-after-violent-brawl-in-torquay-20180109-p4yyck.html

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 2:32pm
ahh yes, I see, some fun loving drunken Aussie festival goers taking advantage of the ALP's piss weak policing policies, and having a bit of fun expressing their rights to equality ... you know, if it's open slather for the African Youth Gangs on violence against cops, it must be OK for us too!Thumbs Up
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2018 at 9:00pm
reductio ad absurdum
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 12:31pm
JANUARY 24 2018

Politicising African crime could hurt us economically, says Labor's Richard Marles

Labor has warned that "politicising" the African crime debate in Victoria could damage future opportunities for Australia in fast-growing African economies, particularly in mining.

Delivering the annual Curtin Lecture on Thursday, the opposition's defence spokesman Richard Marles will back keeping Australia Day on January 26 but will say it should become more of a celebration of immigration.

nd he says Australia needs a stronger sense of "national mission" to weather the tricky strategic waters ahead as power shifts in Asia.

Mr Marles will tell the John Curtin Research Centre ahead of Australia Day that the African Australian community will be "fundamental" to realising the opportunities – especially in mining – that will arise "as Africa continues to rapidly emerge economically"

"When government members seek to politicise local events they would do well to remember this," he says.

The Turnbull government has butted heads with the Victorian government over the issue of African youth crime, accusing it of failing to maintain law and order, culminating in federal Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton saying that people in Melbourne were "scared to out to restaurants" at night because of gangs following them home.

http://www.watoday.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/politicising-african-crime-could-hurt-us-economically-says-labors-richard-marles-20180124-h0nt7b.html

djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 12:46pm
The economy is far more important than safety.
reductio ad absurdum
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 1:13pm
Gee that Vic ALP minister comes across as a nong. Firstly, if the African crime problem is real....& it obviously is.....why not expose it for what it is. Secondly, since when did the ALP ever give a toss about the economy.
Refer ALP Election Promises
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 47>