Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Victorian Gangs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 47>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

admired that, a small % of the totality

As for you ,well you are 100% scum Wink
Settle down Whale - the festive seasons almost over & so far you've got through ALMOST unscathed !

Quite settled, the comment was made very calmly. I believe that you want me to settle , so much goodwill from you Smile

Amazing how a successful man of status can only get his jollies by trolling me Shocked
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:32pm

Settle down Whale - the festive seasons almost over & so far you've got through ALMOST unscathed !

Quite settled, the comment was made very calmly. I believe that you want me to settle , so much goodwill from you Smile

Amazing how a successful man of status can only get his jollies by trolling me Shocked
Umm...you were the one that brought me up re your Big Nose. I was only responding.
Refer ALP Election Promises
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:34pm
[

[/QUOTE] Umm...you were the one that brought me up re your Big Nose. I was only responding.[/QUOTE]

Umm you were responding to my response to your original reference, I see Confused
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:35pm
Need some trolls Whale? I got plenty to share
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:37pm

[

Umm...you were the one that brought me up re your Big Nose. I was only responding.[/QUOTE]

Umm you were responding to my response to your original reference, I see Confused
[/QUOTE] Well I'm glad you do LOL
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

What bikies, there hasn't been any anti bikie hysteria since that fruitcake obsessive Newman got punted

Just like the anti Irish, Greek Italian Yugoslav Vietnamese Muslim African hysteria will pass when the RWNJ haters find another scapegoat to blame for their own miserable lives

Firstly, thank god they fixed that Greek problem. Well most of them.Shocked
Secondly, the bikies are on the move. Usually seen in transit between the Gold Coast and Byron. Our Anna released them all when she took power thinking they'd stay in your neck of the woods, but lately the word is a new 'get tuff' (in a non conservative way Sleepy) stance from the police minister will have them coming home to roost in your backyard again.

Stay tuned.
I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:44pm
I just hope they aren't African bikies
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:51pm

What bikies, there hasn't been any anti bikie hysteria since that fruitcake obsessive Newman got punted

Just like the anti Irish, Greek Italian Yugoslav Vietnamese Muslim African hysteria will pass when the RWNJ haters find another scapegoat to blame for their own miserable lives

Typical virtue signalling SJW! ... always on the look out for another "victim" to save!LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:52pm
police have released information, a dozen African youths went on a rampage in the Western suburns last night. Home invasions, robberies, assault.

Knock yourselves out guys
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:54pm
If you hate haters, then what are you, but a hater, yourself ? PT should set up a safe-space for haters, to shower them with the compassion and moral rectitude that overflows from his good self ! Turn the other cheek, my good man !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:57pm
Meanwhile in Sydney a gang of caucasians armed with guns and machettes has been robbing service stations this week.

At ease patriots, they are Caucasians so it is still safe to go out to restaurants in Sydney
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:58pm

Meanwhile in Sydney a gang of caucasians armed with guns and machettes has been robbing service stations this week.

At ease patriots, they are Caucasians so it is still safe to go out to restaurants in Sydney

lol yes
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:00pm
As I say, highly visible, with damning graphic video evidence, equals alarm.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by scamanda scamanda wrote:

Secondly, the bikies are on the move. Usually seen in transit between the Gold Coast and Byron. Our Anna released them all when she took power thinking they'd stay in your neck of the woods, but lately the word is a new 'get tuff' (in a non conservative way Sleepy) stance from the police minister will have them coming home to roost in your backyard again.

Stay tuned.
Very true Scamanda re the Greeks. I remember as a kid getting into trouble at school preaching on a tomato box re the dangers of unfetted Greek immigration. The jury's still out imo !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:12pm

Stay tuned.
Very true Scamanda re the Greeks. I remember as a kid getting into trouble at school preaching on a tomato box re the dangers of unfetted Greek immigration. The jury's still out imo !

unfettad
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:14pm
[

unfettad
[/QUOTE]

bit subtle for these guys

Image result for fetta
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:15pm

ONLY because I've had the hobbles put on.

scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:17pm

Stay tuned.

unfettad

You just gotta watch them Greeks.Even the unfettad. They were popping up on every corner. LOL
Lucky we had Woolworths and Coles come to our rescue and put them all out of business.

You were right in the zone then oneone.
No wonder you have Whale chasing his tail.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:20pm

[

unfettad

bit subtle for these guys

Image result for fetta[/QUOTE]

Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:25pm

Lol, you guys are pathetic, losing an argument so always resort to the Jew stand bye, you are only joking of course, I know , like oneone with his nose jokes or Macca with his foreigner, non English speaking digs.

I actually thought you were better than that Dr E and admired you for not stooping to that level , but there it is Thumbs Up

"Stooping" ... just trying to speak on your level Whale!Wink

It's funny how we never had "victims", and nobody needed "saving", and we had a far happier, united and fulfilled society, before the left wing nutters evolved and took over our universities and started indoctrinating the weak minded ... political correctness was a scorned joke in itself!  

I always remember my old man's self deprecating humor ... he possessed a rather prodigious proboscis, a real "Jew Nose", he called it ... he always used to say that he wished it were full of diamonds!Smile ... he also had the olive skin that tanned in a minute, and jet black hair ... more than once in post war Bankstown in the 50's and 60's, he copped a serve and ended up in more than the odd scuffle at the pub for being a "bloody wog"!LOL ... ironically he was of pure Celtic Protestant stock. It was water off a ducks back in those days, settled quickly and nobly, one on one with the fists if it became anything more than a laugh, and whether you were or you weren't didn't even matter.

These days our Australian self deprecating humor and vernacular are under assault as much as our physical well being ... if you get robbed or assaulted by a Mad Arab, or an African Gang, or a Drunken Aboriginal, or a Wog, or a Slope, etc., you are shamed and vilified by the Diversity Police for even identifying them as what they actually are!Dead  
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:26pm

Stay tuned.

Lose the Glasses PT.

Bikies asked to leave Northern Rivers hot spot
Aug 21, 2017 - EIGHT members of the notorious bikie gang Nomads told to leave Byron Bay by police.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:29pm
What a shame Newman didn't last another three years, he might have put a bounty on bikies !
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:29pm

Need some trolls Whale? I got plenty to share

Nooooooooo!

Pleeeeez PT ... we are trying to encourage him to develop an original thought!LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:31pm

Do you have any evidence of their ethnicity, racist?
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:35pm

Sydney restaurant held up with machete, gun

Posted 21 Dec 2007, 12:46pm

A machete and a gun were used during a hold-up at a restaurant in Sydney's south-west last night.

Police say two men entered the restaurant at Georges Hall about 9:30pm (AEDT).

One was carrying a machete while the other was armed with a pistol.

The pair demanded cash before running from the scene. They were last seen on Denman Road.

Several staff members and customers were at the restaurant, but no-one was injured.

Police say the men were wearing dark clothes, black-and-white gloves, and had their faces concealed by balaclavas.

Anyone with information is urged to contact Bankstown Police on (02) 9783 2199 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2007-12-21/sydney-restaurant-held-up-with-machete-gun/994298

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Stay tuned.

Lose the Glasses PT.

Aug 21, 2017 - EIGHT members of the notorious bikie gang Nomads told to leave Byron Bay by police.

They left, swapped their denim and leather jackets for t-shirts, stubbies and thongs and put the bikes in the garage and drive the station wagon now. They became model citizens overnight maxie Remarkable transformations Thumbs Up
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:38pm

Stay tuned.

unfettad

Clap ... the early leader for 2018, I would think!

... but I'm disappointed that Whale he was overcome with infatuation ... he could easily have "Trumped" you with ...

*unfettaed

I would have paid that very highly too!!!Big smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:43pm

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Stay tuned.

Lose the Glasses PT.

They left, swapped their denim and leather jackets for t-shirts, stubbies and thongs and put the bikes in the garage and drive the station wagon now. They became model citizens overnight maxie Remarkable transformations Thumbs Up

What do you suppose the purpose of those bikie "colours" are, PT ? Give us an "honest injun" answer now, not a deflection, or an "I don't know".
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:46pm

Sydney restaurant held up with machete, gun

Posted 21 Dec 2007, 12:46pm

A machete and a gun were used during a hold-up at a restaurant in Sydney's south-west last night.

Police say two men entered the restaurant at Georges Hall about 9:30pm (AEDT).

One was carrying a machete while the other was armed with a pistol.

The pair demanded cash before running from the scene. They were last seen on Denman Road.

Several staff members and customers were at the restaurant, but no-one was injured.

Police say the men were wearing dark clothes, black-and-white gloves, and had their faces concealed by balaclavas.

Anyone with information is urged to contact Bankstown Police on (02) 9783 2199 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2007-12-21/sydney-restaurant-held-up-with-machete-gun/994298

Oh dear PT ... Embarrassed

Looks like we have a case of an "African Youth Copy Cat Gang" in Sydney!!!Shocked

I know that shopping strip, right opposite where the old Bass Hill Drive In used to be!!! ... great memories as a teenager, sitting outside the gates with the gang of mates on our push bikes, watching "The Case Of The Smiling Stiffs" ... who needed dialogue, easy storyline to follow, great actor that Dick Silverman!!LOLLOLLOL 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 3:47pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 47>